Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Over an 1 inch in length in less than 3months but no girth

Originally Posted by Alrdybig
Keep doing what you’re doing. Milk your current routine for all it’s worth. Don’t worry about gaining girth now. Instead, wait until you’ve achieved your length goal and then work on girth (at which time, you may still gain more length with the girth routine.it happens). You don’t want to gain more girth now because it takes more energy to stretch a thick cock (make it longer) than a thinner one.

I have two questions for you. You say you do your routine 5 nights a week. So is it 5 on days and 2 off days? Or are your 2 off days spread intermittently throughout the week instead of being back to back.

Also, what all day stretcher do you use?

In so far as I know, gains really aren’t permanent. You’ll need to do a less rigorous maintenance routine for the rest of your life. Though some guys have reported permanent gains. It’s a crap-shoot really..

I do 5 days on and 2 days off, I noticed that allot of the noobie routines were 2days on 1 off but I read book on PE that I got off ebay and it said to do 5 on 2 off, which fitted better into my lifestyle.

I use an all day stretcher that I got off ebay, for £25, from the USA, I found it easy to use after I had put it on a few times, here is the link:
Http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DELUXE-Penis-…=item334fb4c433

I do my jelqing in the shower so I just warmup in there and I use baby oil for jelqing.

Thanks everyone, I will just keep on what I am doing then.

Originally Posted by hibbert
I do 5 days on and 2 days off, I noticed that allot of the noobie routines were 2days on 1 off but I read book on PE that I got off ebay and it said to do 5 on 2 off, which fitted better into my lifestyle.

I use an all day stretcher that I got off ebay, for £25, from the USA, I found it easy to use after I had put it on a few times, here is the link:
Http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DELUXE-Penis-…=item334fb4c433

I do my jelqing in the shower so I just warmup in there and I use baby oil for jelqing.

Thanks everyone, I will just keep on what I am doing then.

Some question about this device you talking about..
Is that comfortable?
Do you tie on the leg?
Do you think it’s also be used for hanging?

Thanks so much

Very motivational and inspirational gains hibbert. Congratulations!

Originally Posted by joeblackny
Some question about this device you talking about..
Is that comfortable?
Do you tie on the leg?
Do you think it’s also be used for hanging?

Thanks so much

Ye it is comfortable after you have had it on for 5 mins, I did try wearing it when I was going to the gym once which was a bad idea, I kept knocking it and it fell off, but it is fine for just sitting around at home or work or light house work.

Yes it does tie on to your leg and although I have not tried it I think it would be fine for hanging.

Just wondering now that I have almost met my short term goal of 6 inches, do you think that I should be hoping for 6.5 - 7 inches in the next 3 months, or will my gains slow down now?

I get much better girth gains going 1 on and 1 off, give it a go!

If you’re not gaining it may be too much.

For the tough Girth gainers, add into your routine Wantsmore’s fulcrums. They’ll get your girth moving


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:

For the tough Girth gainers, add into your routine Wantsmore’s fulcrums. They’ll get your girth moving

Hey Monty. I tried looking for that thread of a “Wantmore” but nothing came up. Would you please link me?


The only power a woman has over you is that which you give her.

Thanks Monty!


The only power a woman has over you is that which you give her.

For the new guys reading this: Wantsmore’s are not for newbies. They are very intense. When you are conditioned beyond gaining from other methods, they are a good tool to keep in your arsenal.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I don’t see how they can help girth, either.

Originally Posted by marinera
I don’t see how they can help girth, either.


I not only have seen how they can but I have done them and they do, but firegoat is right) if your still breaking your unit in don’t jump on these as they are intense. Overwork with these and you could have to relax a while to allow things to get back to normal because they will cause a lot of disruption.

If you do start these plan on riding the fatigue for a while because the tissues will need attention as they heal. You will see some dramatic results though.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
I not only have seen how they can but I have done them and they do, but firegoat is right) if your still breaking your unit in don’t jump on these as they are intense. Overwork with these and you could have to relax a while to allow things to get back to normal because they will cause a lot of disruption.

If you do start these plan on riding the fatigue for a while because the tissues will need attention as they heal. You will see some dramatic results though.


Monty, I see you have not reached your length goal yet. Do you still use these to gain length?


The only power a woman has over you is that which you give her.

Wow thats some nice gain bro!! I am loosing hope because I been peing for over 2 months and the only thing that gotten better was my erection quality.. :/ But after stopign for a month I feel liek it went away.. Anyway can you share your routine with us?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:57 PM.