Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie: Hi, some advice please

12

Newbie: Hi, some advice please

Howdy,

Right iv read up over the internet and to be honest, I don’t know what to believe. There are so many contradictions, evidence from doctors that jelqing damages your penis, evidence that jelquing gives you a porn star cock.

I’m at the point where I literally don’t know what to believe, but I’m going to give some exersizes a go anyway.

My penis at the moment is about 6.4” long (don’t know length if I push ruler into my bone) when erect but only 4.75” girth. Now my ex and the girl I’m seeing at the moment both enjoy my length.. It’s enough to get a grip of and give a good blowjob too. And I am able to hammer them pretty damn hard after they are properly warmed up. The length I am happy with, I’m content.

However.. I want a 5” girth at least.. Thats just a 0.25” increase. I’m looking for a relative easy and proven way to just get this little kick. I don’t mind if it means adding some length.

Would a nice soft routine like this one give me any desired results? Or am I looking at having to use a long and thorough workout:
Warm wrap
Small stretching warmup
Jelq—————
Warm wrap

Also, I already have a slight turkey neck as it is and I’m uncircumsized.. Will either of these pose a big problem? I can perform the jelq in a way that I push back my scrotum each time I grip the base of my penis, that seems to stop my scote from being heaved forward too much.

As I say I’m relatively happy and content with my cock, iv never had any issues and have alwlays seemed to be able to gain and maintain a very hard erection at will. But I would like to get my girth up some .25 - .5 inch. Maybe then ill be wide enough so I don’t get tempted to stimulate her with my fingers aswell while I pump away.

Any advice is welcome. So sick of turfing through websites and feeling daunted. Everything contradicts itself.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. I would like to say that when done safely, I do not know of anyone who has had any injuries with the beginner exercises such as jelqing. I imagine that anyone who has was doing them incorrectly. The best possible routine to start of with is the Newbie routine.
Newbie Penis Enlargement Routine

Follow this for three months and there is a good chance that you will gain that .25 girth.
Also, PE not only increases the size of your penis, it makes it healthier with better erections and generally overall penis health. Read a lot and be safe and you will make your goal quick and probably get addicted to PE in the meantime. Good luck with your gains.


I miss this place.

Old stats: not sure but not much smaller

Currently: BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5 Goal: The holy grail of course. (8x6)

Yes it works, no you won’t destroy it if you use common sense. Yes it is proven (by us), no it’s not guaranteed. There are many exercises that target girth exclusively, but as someone new to PE I would not suggest any of them to you. Do the newbie routine posted on this site, and stay dedicated. The workout you described above is pretty similar to the newbie routine, so why not just do the newbie routine. You may go months without results, so if your not willing to work on it for months, then don’t bother wasting your own time and starting. And do some searching on this site for the benefits of PE, there are so many, yes people do injure themselves, but most will admit that it was because they were pushing limits with their unit that they new they were pushing. And please use better grammar when posting on thunders. Welcome to Thunders, and good luck.

Originally Posted by Shagnasty
Welcome to the forum. I would like to say that when done safely, I do not know of anyone who has had any injuries with the beginner exercises such as jelqing. I imagine that anyone who has was doing them incorrectly. The best possible routine to start of with is the Newbie routine.
Newbie Penis Enlargement Routine

Follow this for three months and there is a good chance that you will gain that .25 girth.
Also, PE not only increases the size of your penis, it makes it healthier with better erections and generally overall penis health. Read a lot and be safe and you will make your goal quick and probably get addicted to PE in the meantime. Good luck with your gains.

Concerning the Newbie routine; 10 minutes of jelqing seems steep to start. Could I get away with just 3-5 minutes to start off or is 10 minutes seen as whats generally needed for gains?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Under6dreamof9
Yes it works, no you won’t destroy it if you use common sense. Yes it is proven (by us), no it’s not guaranteed. There are many exercises that target girth exclusively, but as someone new to PE I would not suggest any of them to you. Do the newbie routine posted on this site, and stay dedicated. The workout you described above is pretty similar to the newbie routine, so why not just do the newbie routine. You may go months without results, so if your not willing to work on it for months, then don’t bother wasting your own time and starting. And do some searching on this site for the benefits of PE, there are so many, yes people do injure themselves, but most will admit that it was because they were pushing limits with their unit that they new they were pushing. And please use better grammar when posting on thunders. Welcome to Thunders, and good luck.

I understand the hard work factor and what you say about having to be dedicated. Iv been lifting weights for 2 years so I should feel accustomed once I’m used to a routine. Is there any prefered times to exersize?

Yep my grammar has become lazy and weak. Damned MSN! ;)

Originally Posted by Under6dreamof9

That they new they were pushing.

And please use better grammar when posting on thunders.

I’m sorry, but I had to do it. ;)


I miss this place.

Old stats: not sure but not much smaller

Currently: BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5 Goal: The holy grail of course. (8x6)

Originally Posted by Iorek
Concerning the Newbie routine; 10 minutes of jelqing seems steep to start. Could I get away with just 3-5 minutes to start off or is 10 minutes seen as whats generally needed for gains?

Thanks

I know you are reluctant due to “warnings” from doctors, but 10 minutes of medium intensity jelqs are not going to hurt your penis, but in fact condition it for future exercises. If you would like, you could do 3-5 minutes to begin with, but it will only prolong the goal, and technically, there is no need.

Believe me, it is the Newbie routine for a reason. It is good that you do not want to injure yourself, and that alone means there is a very good chance that you never will, but this routine is not going to hurt you. Plus, if you happen to feel any discomfort or pain, you can always stop. The penis heals fast.

Just give it a shot, you will probably find that many of the exercises feel good. You will also notice better erections, and a stronger, healthier looking penis.
There are probably over a thousand guys here that will side with me over any doctor’s “warning”.


I miss this place.

Old stats: not sure but not much smaller

Currently: BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5 Goal: The holy grail of course. (8x6)

Originally Posted by Shagnasty
I know you are reluctant due to “warnings” from doctors, but 10 minutes of medium intensity jelqs are not going to hurt your penis, but in fact condition it for future exercises. If you would like, you could do 3-5 minutes to begin with, but it will only prolong the goal, and technically, there is no need.

Believe me, it is the Newbie routine for a reason. It is good that you do not want to injure yourself, and that alone means there is a very good chance that you never will, but this routine is not going to hurt you. Plus, if you happen to feel any discomfort or pain, you can always stop. The penis heals fast.

Just give it a shot, you will probably find that many of the exercises feel good. You will also notice better erections, and a stronger, healthier looking penis.
There are probably over a thousand guys here that will side with me over any doctor’s “warning”.

OK points taken. I will begin the Newbie Routine tonight and see how it goes.

Another quick question, this time about foreskin. My foreskin is tight (no so tight that I can’t pull it back) and when I perform the jelq it’s much easier if I just leave it over the head. Will my foreskin/ penis skin grow along with the actual penis or will I be experiencing an even tighter foreskin?

Thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by Iorek
OK points taken. I will begin the Newbie Routine tonight and see how it goes.

Another quick question, this time about foreskin. My foreskin is tight (no so tight that I can’t pull it back) and when I perform the jelq it’s much easier if I just leave it over the head. Will my foreskin/ penis skin grow along with the actual penis or will I be experiencing an even tighter foreskin?

Thanks for the advice.

I am cut so I have never really paid much attention to this topic. I am pretty sure I have read that when doing stretches and jelqs, your foreskin will grow. Now how much it grows might depend on the intensity of jelq, whether it is dry or wet jelq, I do not know. If you use the search button in the top right hand corner, click advanced search, then click search titles only and type in something along the line of “foreskin growth”, then I am sure you are bound to find your answer. Sorry I do not know more about the subject.


I miss this place.

Old stats: not sure but not much smaller

Currently: BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5 Goal: The holy grail of course. (8x6)

Originally Posted by Shagnasty
I’m sorry, but I had to do it. ;)

I got owned right there. HAHA

Originally Posted by Iorek
OK points taken. I will begin the Newbie Routine tonight and see how it goes.

Another quick question, this time about foreskin. My foreskin is tight (no so tight that I can’t pull it back) and when I perform the jelq it’s much easier if I just leave it over the head. Will my foreskin/ penis skin grow along with the actual penis or will I be experiencing an even tighter foreskin?

Thanks for the advice.

Being uncut as well I can tell you that it will loosen up. I used to have really tight foreskin and as I gained, especially my head, it stretched to fit. It is actually a little looser than I’d like it, but there is not much I can do about that.

Originally Posted by Under6dreamof9
Being uncut as well I can tell you that it will loosen up. I used to have really tight foreskin and as I gained, especially my head, it stretched to fit. It is actually a little looser than I’d like it, but there is not much I can do about that.

OK nice one.

Thanks for the help folks, ready to start now.

Take it really easy in the beginning, better to add too little tension than too much when you start out so that you and your penis have time to adapt or you will regret it later. And don’t rush for gains. Good luck!

Originally Posted by deukalion
Take it really easy in the beginning, better to add too little tension than too much when you start out so that you and your penis have time to adapt or you will regret it later. And don’t rush for gains. Good luck!

I have no intention of going overboard. As I’ve said in this thread, I’m not looking for huge gains (just .25 - .50” on girth) and I’m in no rush what so ever.

But now you bring it up, what is too little and too much tension? I’m guessing that if I’m in pretty severe pain then I’m overdoing it? So far I have been applying enough pressure so I can see my penis and glands swell as I ‘milk’. I had a go for the first time yesterday and although it left me with a slightly sore glands/ foreskin I feel fine.

Think I’ll just keep on the ‘Newbie Routine’ and see how it goes. I’m not willing to take any large chances.. If my erections start to weaken or it becomes harder to retain for whatever reason, or I’m in pain then I will adjust so it isn’t or I will ‘hit it on the head’, so to speak.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
journeyman advice to newbiesSlenderPenis Enlargement Basics1509-11-2009 06:43 AM
Need some advice from the masters of the meatswordyamamma11Penis Enlargement Basics712-13-2006 02:23 PM
Newbie looking for some starting advice pleasegroto9Penis Enlargement Basics208-19-2003 05:46 AM
Need Some Newbie Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!JThomasPenis Enlargement Basics102-07-2003 02:14 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 AM.