Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am having the PE surgery done in 2 weeks

Originally Posted by penismith
Will you have an incision right behind the head where the new tissue is inserted. It seems like it might be mind blowingly painful to grip near this spot and pull the very next day. Not to mention the swelling that will inevitably take place throughout your penis and it’s anchor point.

Did you ask him about the placement of the vasculature?

Thank you very much for this post. It is very useful to have this sort of detailed description from start to finish, although I still might try and talk you out of it. :Leftie:


There will be a small incision behind the head. Hopefully it won’t be as painful as it seems it would be, but the doctor did say that it would be tolerable. I did ask about the vascularature and it is pretty much what I thought. The vein pattern you see on your dick will remain largely intact, most of those veins run through the top layers of skin.

8 Ball,

It is completely impossible to predict how the scar will look. For your Doctor to say it will hair hairline that will fade makes me think you should stay well away from him. Everyone heals differently so there is no way he can predict how you will heal. Why do you think Alloderm is being used at all if this technique will only leave a hairline scar. As you say there is less risk of infection or the body rejecting your own fat than with alloderm, and the results in both appearance and feel are supposed to be about the same and fat graphs are cheaper. Basically everything points to fat grafts being the better option, yet most of the top surgeons recommend Alloderm. There is only one reason for this, and that is the appalling record of unhappy patients who are left with an unsightly donor site. It sounds to me that because you are longer than average Alloderm would become much more complicated and your doctor doesn’t want to do it, so he is prepared to compromise your results to make things easier for him. He should just admit that he can’t do what you want. As for performing length and girth together, this is a bad idea. It is best to get the length done first then the girth a few months later. The reason for this is that the surgeon won’t be able to see how the penis will hang properly until it has healed and settled down, after stretching etc, therefore he won’t know how far to the base of the penis he should wrap the fat. If you gain another 1/2 inch of length from stretching post op this will be thinner as it is not wrapped.

Good Luck

May there be no complications!

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
Wow that looks a lot worse than what I had pictured and certainly would bother me. I asked the doctor how the scar would look and he described something a lot more faint. I’ll be asking him about this for sure.

8-Ball,

As DerFranz says, we are definitely behind you and want everything to go extremely well for you in the surgery. You know that I am not against the idea of PE surgery per se, though I have expressed concerns about the girth procedures. Having said that, I wanted to second what Joey55 says about having the length and girth procedures done separately. I have also heard that this is the best route to follow. If I’m not mistaken, Crash agrees, and he separated the two procedures.

There are two reasons for doing them separately. One, as above, you are likely to get better results, which, after all, is what the concern is about. But it is the second reason that I want to stress here. You say that your current erect girth measurements are 5.2” or so along most of the shaft and 5.5” at the base. Have I got that right? In my opinion, with some guidance, you should be able to get to 6” at least, and possibly beyond, with NPE. 6” is a lot of girth. In fact, it’s the ideal for many here. And it will suite your longer penis well. 0.8” gain in erect girth is very doable. I’m almost at that point myself, and I haven’t even been trying for girth gains!

I know that you have tried the various NPE girth exercises, and, moreover, that you feel you have exhausted them. This may be true. If it is, when you are past the post-op phase of the length surgery, you can go and have the girth procedure done. This will also give you extra time to determine the best way to proceed with the girth procedure. You could research the scar issue more, etc. However, sometimes we simply hit plateaus or other problems with the NPE, and we just need to go about things differently. You’ll find no better resources and support than here at Thunder’s. I know that no one in the known universe knows more about clamping than Big Girtha, and the same is probably true about Avocet and Peforeal for pumping.

To repeat, I am not saying that you should not have the girth procedure done. But perhaps you should wait. If we can’t get you closer to your girth goals in a few months, then you can have the surgery then, having thought more about how you want to do it.

But we all wish you well with whatever decision you make.

P.S. I really hate scars, which is why I’m suggesting this.

Originally Posted by motivated
8-Ball,

As DerFranz says, we are definitely behind you and want everything to go extremely well for you in the surgery. You know that I am not against the idea of PE surgery per se, though I have expressed concerns about the girth procedures. Having said that, I wanted to second what Joey55 says about having the length and girth procedures done separately. I have also heard that this is the best route to follow. If I’m not mistaken, Crash agrees, and he separated the two procedures.

There are two reasons for doing them separately. One, as above, you are likely to get better results, which, after all, is what the concern is about. But it is the second reason that I want to stress here. You say that your current erect girth measurements are 5.2” or so along most of the shaft and 5.5” at the base. Have I got that right? In my opinion, with some guidance, you should be able to get to 6” at least, and possibly beyond, with NPE. 6” is a lot of girth. In fact, it’s the ideal for many here. And it will suite your longer penis well. 0.8” gain in erect girth is very doable. I’m almost at that point myself, and I haven’t even been trying for girth gains!

I know that you have tried the various NPE girth exercises, and, moreover, that you feel you have exhausted them. This may be true. If it is, when you are past the post-op phase of the length surgery, you can go and have the girth procedure done. This will also give you extra time to determine the best way to proceed with the girth procedure. You could research the scar issue more, etc. However, sometimes we simply hit plateaus or other problems with the NPE, and we just need to go about things differently. You’ll find no better resources and support than here at Thunder’s. I know that no one in the known universe knows more about clamping than Big Girtha, and the same is probably true about Avocet and Peforeal for pumping.

To repeat, I am not saying that you should not have the girth procedure done. But perhaps you should wait. If we can’t get you closer to your girth goals in a few months, then you can have the surgery then, having thought more about how you want to do it.

But we all wish you well with whatever decision you make.

P.S. I really hate scars, which is why I’m suggesting this.


I first learned of jelqing about 5 years ago, and I found these forums 3 years ago and attempted everything in the book for girth. In this time period I gained about .1-.2 inches girth. At this rate, I will be in a nursing home before I ever hit my goals. The small gain that I did receive was all early on.

Originally Posted by joey55
As for performing length and girth together, this is a bad idea. It is best to get the length done first then the girth a few months later. The reason for this is that the surgeon won’t be able to see how the penis will hang properly until it has healed and settled down, after stretching etc, therefore he won’t know how far to the base of the penis he should wrap the fat. If you gain another 1/2 inch of length from stretching post op this will be thinner as it is not wrapped.

Actually, I thought about the Dual Augmentation like you did, but the alloderm or graft is attached to the pubic bone and at the glans, the penis is not filled up. There will be an even look and that is why you can still do PE afterward. If he gains length in Post-op that area will have girth, like every other part of the penis. Doing length before girth is an older technique. For some reason though, it seems like the several people I have seen that has done length and girth at the same time, gain more than doing it separately. On average the girth increase was around 1.5”+ and length was 2”+. I thought that was interesting.

Oh and that scar is ugly, but that is what I expected. I think Dermal is a bit more dangerous.

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
I first learned of jelqing about 5 years ago, and I found these forums 3 years ago and attempted everything in the book for girth. In this time period I gained about .1-.2 inches girth. At this rate, I will be in a nursing home before I ever hit my goals. The small gain that I did receive was all early on.

Yes, I realize that there are some people who are “hard gainers” when it comes to girth (or length). But there are other reasons to have the length and girth surgeries done separately. Also, with this scar issue in play, which would be a biggie for me personally, it might be good to have some more time to think about how you want to approach the girth procedure.

Accordingly, if you do separate the procedures, you can use the time between now and when you would go in for the girth procedure (four or six months, or whatever) to make one last go of gaining girth through clamping, pumping, etc—with some guidance from us here. That’s all I’m suggesting.

Whatever else, please don’t decide on going forward with any aspect of the surgery unless you have complete confidence in your decision. If you are unclear about which girth procedure to use right now, then wait. That’s all. To my mind, the extra money and hassle are the least important concerns.

Once again, we all wish you well.

Originally Posted by motivated
Whatever else, please don’t decide on going forward with any aspect of the surgery unless you have complete confidence in your decision. If you are unclear about which girth procedure to use right now, then wait. That’s all. To my mind, the extra money and hassle are the least important concerns.

So true.

PE works to some extent for the vast majority, but there is a lot of variability in what guys can gain from PE, even if they do everything right and put in the time. Consider some combinations of gaining potential:

excellent length, excellent girth
excellent length, moderate girth
excellent length, poor girth

moderate length, excellent girth
moderate length, moderate girth
moderate length, poor girth

poor length, excellent girth
poor length, moderate girth
poor length, poor girth

After years of PE and assuming he has put in consistent effort using the techniques available, realistically 8-Ball isn’t likely to gain much more until something new is discovered. A very long break may help. A few guys report renewed progress after a long time off. Others don’t and even lose some of the gains they had made.

Gaining more isn’t always just a matter of upping the intensity, duration or using a new method. Those can work up to a certain point, but don’t assume that because a guy hasn’t gained much or his gains have seemingly maxed out that he hasn’t done the right things and put in the effort. Conversely, don’t expect that following the routines of the best gainers will provide results similar to theirs.

Damn, I’m extra windy today. The above is a long way of saying it’s quite possible 8-Ball can’t gain any more from “natural” PE at this time. Hanging might give him some more length, but isn’t likely to do much for girth (maybe some at the base if he’s lucky).

I and some others here would be pleased to have 8-Ball’s girth. 5.2” midshaft and 5.5” at the base is on the high side of average.

I think guys need to accept what they have. PE, but do it as a hobby, not out of a futile attempt to feel better about yourself.

Oh, and 8-Ball, I agree with what the posters before me said. Be sure of your decision. That you are flip-flopping on what grafts to use this close to your surgery indicates you haven’t given it enough thought. If you need more time, reschedule.

Originally Posted by peforeal
Here’s a pic I found online from the surgical enlargement forum showing dermal graft scars across the back and under the butt cheek. FYI.


B-ball,

That scar looks very fresh, and would naturally look a bit angry, but once it has healed there should not be a great scar,and in fact may tend to look as if you have been wearing a belt - admittedly rather low, but people tend not to examine bums all that closely, - Well not male ones anyway :D

Hope all goes well with the Op.

Petit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Hey eight

Good luck with everything I’m hoping it really works for you


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Think very carefully before you decide. Maybe talk to some other surgeons. Dr. Reed in Florida is a very good surgeon and he has a different method from Dr. Rheinschild, it might be a good idea to get a different perspective.

Does anyone know of the reputation of Dr. stubbs, in Toronto…I am considering surgery…since i have no time for PE, having recently gotten married, and have two kids…i have no time for my self……Is it recomended to have lenght done before girth….

This is putting me off a bit already.. If this works then why are people still thinking of getting surgery?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.