Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I am having the PE surgery done in 2 weeks

BIM,

Thanks for sharing your doc’s “prescription”! :up: Sounds similar to what many advise around here…

A Little Support here guys

You know, I wanted to respond to this thread before but haven’t gotten around to it till now. I agree that 21 is pretty young to make a decision like this, and I wish we could persuade 8ball to give NPE another shot. However if he is determined to go through with this I feel we as forum members should support his decision with respect. I think some of the comments made earlier in this thread were way out of line. Here is a guy that is about to do probably the scariest thing a man can do, put his dick under the knife; I think the least we can do is wish him well. 8ball, good luck with all this, and keep us posted. I agree you should take lots of before pics and measurements, but after some of the negative crap that has been posted here I wouldn’t blame you if you never posted again on this forum. Whether you choose to share the info with us is up to you, but keep all this experience well documented for your own forum and for yourself.

The best of luck
BG


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
You know, I wanted to respond to this thread before but haven’t gotten around to it till now. I agree that 21 is pretty young to make a decision like this, and I wish we could persuade 8ball to give NPE another shot. However if he is determined to go through with this I feel we as forum members should support his decision with respect. I think some of the comments made earlier in this thread were way out of line. Here is a guy that is about to do probably the scariest thing a man can do, put his dick under the knife; I think the least we can do is wish him well. 8ball, good luck with all this, and keep us posted. I agree you should take lots of before pics and measurements, but after some of the negative crap that has been posted here I wouldn’t blame you if you never posted again on this forum. Whether you choose to share the info with us is up to you, but keep all this experience well documented for your own forum and for yourself.

The best of luck
BG


You said it all man. I got quite irritated by some of the posts that were made here and thought about not sharing anymore, but I don’t want to punish the members here who want to see my results based off of a few narrow minded people who gave me a hard time. I do hope that the few people I am referencing can at least call off their onslaught.

8-ball

FYI, the people who gave you a hard time are just trying to look out for you in their own way (most of them). Don’t take it personally, and don’t let this hinder you from posting all of your PE experiences.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
8-ball

FYI, the people who gave you a hard time are just trying to look out for you in their own way (most of them). Don’t take it personally, and don’t let this hinder you from posting all of your PE experiences.


Eh, there are certainly a few jackasses in the bunch, accusing me of being in cahoots with Crashhex and profiting off of this which I found quite insulting. That being said I don’t want to punish the group based off of a couple bad apples. But no, I don’t think I overreacted or misinterpreted things.

Maybe you could talk about the basis of your site/forum and any commercial interests it may or may not have. I’m sure that would ease a few guys minds.

Visiting your forum right now there isn’t any advertising but there isn’t a / homepage so it’s hard to judge where you are coming from.

Is your forum entirely non-commercial?

Originally Posted by memento
Maybe you could talk about the basis of your site/forum and any commercial interests it may or may not have. I’m sure that would ease a few guys minds.

Visiting your forum right now there isn’t any advertising but there isn’t a / homepage so it’s hard to judge where you are coming from.

Is your forum entirely non-commercial?


There’s no homepage because I set it up and don’t have a clue what I’m doing in terms of computer skills, I am looking for someone to help me out with that aspect. The homepage link that I had has an error when I try and go to it, I am still working out kinks but I am busy as hell with school and my job. I did however make a mission statement and I stated my intentions of the forum. It is basically a forum where people can go to discuss PE methods but I wanted it to be a little more scientific than some forums. Also, I don’t like the way members get roasted at some forums when posting information that isn’t considered popular. Very shortly after making it I began talking to some members and other people who have had the surgery and decided to do it myself. The forum is for all methods of PE and I want to get more hanging and clamping gurus over there are I am not too knowledgeable about these topics. There is not a single ad on my forum and I don’t even ask for donations. I pay the bills for it out of MY pocket. Hopefully I have cleared things up. I do understand that the PE community has had the wool pulled over it’s eyes a number of times but I don’t think you should accuse me of anything unless you can show that I am guilty of it. My greeting here became rather unfriendly in a hurry.

My post was an “inquiring minds want to know” not unfriendly.

I’m unfriendly to the reality of cosmetic surgery of this kind but I’ll defend a member’s right to waffle on about it as long as I can have the equal right to question motives, procedures and anything else.

It would be a rather long advertisement for surgery if there weren’t any questioning posts and that’s not really what this forum is about, as you know.

Thanks for the info on your forum, I hope it doesn’t bite too deeply into your wallet.

Originally Posted by memento
My post was an “inquiring minds want to know” not unfriendly.

I’m unfriendly to the reality of cosmetic surgery of this kind but I’ll defend a member’s right to waffle on about it as long as I can have the equal right to question motives, procedures and anything else.

It would be a rather long advertisement for surgery if there weren’t any questioning posts and that’s not really what this forum is about, as you know.

Thanks for the info on your forum, I hope it doesn’t bite too deeply into your wallet.


Correct me if I am wrong, but did I specify that it was YOUR post that I considered unfriendly? I think not. Believe me when I say that I am nervous as hell about this surgery and while I have done as much homework as I can, I don’t know exactly what my results will be, although I am trying to keep a positive state of mind. I have not waffled on about anything. After my initial post everything I have said has been in direct reference to questions or comments that other people have made. For the record I don’t mind if people are against the surgery and/or skeptical about the gains and the safety of it all. I think that some people got a little nasty towards me and I don’t think it was appropriate to condemn me as some kind of con man when all I did was mention that I was having a surgery done and planned to post pics and then answered some questions.

I look forward to seeing the results, 8-Ball :up: The only before-and-after pics I’ve seen have been on surgeons’ websites, so I realize those probably represent only the “best case” scenario.

Good luck with the surgery. Many guys here will learn from your experiences.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

We got that part 8-Ball, let’s move on, OK?

As long as people don’t keep dragging me back into it we’re OK. Do I not have the right to respond to criticism?

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

You keep bringing it up yourself.

Actually, no. Every post I’ve made recently has included quotes and I responded to things the original poster said. Go back and see for yourself.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.