Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Flaccid gain with newbie routine

Flaccid

Question.

I’ve doing the newbie routine for a week now and can already see a difference in my EQ and girth.
But the biggest problem I have is with my flaccid size. Sometimes it can be as low as 2inch and 3inch
At the highest. Does anyone one know of like a type of stretch I can do, or ways to increase flaccid
Size. I would like to incorporate this in with the newbie routine.

Flaccid gain with newbie routine

Just curious to know who has had good flaccid gains with the newbie routine.

Anyone who is consistent, sticks with it, and doesn’t push too hard too fast.


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

I believe with most people this is the first result you get.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Just stick with what you’re doing. Also, be patient on answers and don’t post nearly identical questions several times.


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

Avoid injury and trauma from using too much force and just trying too hard. Your body retreats from injury and that’s the last thing you need for a large flaccid.

I combined your threads on this subject.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Do Fowfer stretches. If you’re unfamiliar, do a search on here and you should find a ton of info. Essentially it’s stretching your penis and pulling it back under your ass or leg, and sitting on it. Sounds crazy but it works.


Starting Stats (APR '11): BPEL - 7.0" Base EG - 6.1" NBPFL - 4.75"

Current Stats (DEC '14): BPEL - 7.6" Base EG - 6.4" NBPFL - 5.5"

Something to think about for the future. For me, low pressure pumping at 3”hg max for 30 minutes at a time has been the bomb for my flaccid gains. Great for overall gaining too.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by carrbc

Just stick with what you’re doing. Also, be patient on answers and don’t post nearly identical questions several times.

You seriously need to chill dude. Just answer the question and don’t worry about what I need to do.

My dick is wayyyy bigger than yours so chill. I’m kidding :) .

Originally Posted by gprent
Avoid injury and trauma from using too much force and just trying too hard. Your body retreats from injury and that’s the last thing you need for a large flaccid.

I combined your threads on this subject.


Thanks.

Originally Posted by hjk678
You seriously need to chill dude. Just answer the question and don’t worry about what I need to do.
My dick is wayyyy bigger than yours so chill. I’m kidding :) .

From the Forum Guidelines : “Please do not cross post (post the same or similar threads in multiple forums), repeatedly ask the same question, or bump threads (post in threads simply to make them rise up the topic list).”

Please give the Forum Guidelines a read when you have time, as everyone is expected to abide by them. Also there are many threads on flaccid gains. As you might imagine, it’s a very popular topic. Check my signature line for how to search effectively.

I have found Fowfers good for flaccid gains, and they require no equipment.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
From the Forum Guidelines : “Please do not cross post (post the same or similar threads in multiple forums), repeatedly ask the same question, or bump threads (post in threads simply to make them rise up the topic list).”

Please give the Forum Guidelines a read when you have time, as everyone is expected to abide by them. Also there are many threads on flaccid gains. As you might imagine, it’s a very popular topic. Check my signature line for how to search effectively.

I have found Fowfers good for flaccid gains, and they require no equipment.

i’m going to quote this real quick to ask a question about the fowfers… i know what they are and how to do it, and have tried it. and i can see where stretching your dick, especially down, this way will help you hang longer… but it’s incredibly uncomfortable! seriously, what do you guys do with your balls?? if i split them down the middle it feels like i’m crushing each one separately. if i put my dick to one side or the other but still up the crack it pulls the adjacent nut around in a way i feel can’t be good. and if i put it under my thigh i end up with one nut on top of the other and feel like they are about to twist… my worst fear! (friend twisted his nuts at one point, that’s serious shit!)

i know that’s a very humorous description but i’m being serious, i can’t find a way to sit on it comfortably. and let’s not forget the fact that the head of my dick is pressed against my asshole for the entire time i’m sitting there, the longer the better for gains… that’s a little gross.

Fowfers are not comfortable for me either and I don’t like putting my dick up my ass so I pull it more to the side. You don’t need to put your balls anywhere special then. Just grab your balls so they don’t get pulled along with your dick, pull the thick to the side and sit on it and the balls kinda stays where they normally are. More comfortable and less gross then normal fowfers.

And I also believe it put more tension on the ligs then regular fowfers. Just remember to switch sides now and then so the ligs on both sides get stretched.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Can anyone critique my modified newbie routinetaylorowns1337Penis Enlargement Basics505-21-2011 07:16 PM
ToxiqIce's "More is More" hybrid routine for girth, length and flaccid hangToxiqIcePenis Enlargement Basics102-17-2010 10:49 PM
How long to do Newbie Routine? [my search result inside as well]EndowPenis Enlargement Basics911-16-2009 05:34 AM
I Gain 0.4 inches length with Frankenstein routinehorsedick99Penis Enlargement Basics707-26-2009 04:11 AM
Questions about the newbie routinenyera_killenPenis Enlargement Basics1412-17-2007 05:43 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:09 PM.