Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Anybody else thought they really know their penis before starting PE than once you started PE you discovered how little you know about your penis? This was the case for me , anybody else?

Very true for me as well. And I still feel ignorant when I try to read the more technical threads some of the advanced guys are posting.

Is it okay to jelq 30 minutes after stretching? I realize by them the ligaments won’t be as loose and my penis won’t be “warmed” anymore, but does it affect gains?

At what point in your PE ‘career’ did you say to yourself ‘yeah, this definitely is working!’

Originally Posted by VJock97

At what point in your PE ‘career’ did you say to yourself ‘yeah, this definitely is working!’

Probably around the 5th or 6th month of active PE

Originally Posted by ZahidMai

Is it okay to jelq 30 minutes after stretching? I realize by them the ligaments won’t be as loose and my penis won’t be “warmed” anymore, but does it affect gains?

Stretching is like wringing out a wash cloth that has water in it when you twist the wash cloth all the fluid that’s in the wash cloth comes out, stretching has the same effect , so jelqing after a stretching session is good because it puts fresh blood back into the penis. I don’t think it will hurt gains if anything might help, just don’t over due it , take your time and be patient. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by ZahidMai

Is it okay to jelq 30 minutes after stretching? I realize by them the ligaments won’t be as loose and my penis won’t be “warmed” anymore, but does it affect gains?

Wrap your penis in a warm wrap after every 10 minutes dude. Should help. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Hey guys, I have a few questions.

Is a baby oil Ok to use as a lube for jelqing or should I be using something else?

I also use porn as an aid, without it I cannot maintain an erection to complete 200 3 second jelqing. Is this bad?

My main goal is to increase girth, can this generally be done by sticking with the newbie routine or are other methods recommended? I’ve seen people mention uli’s and horse squeezes but have no idea what these are or the benefits.

Thanks

Originally Posted by StringerLittle
Hey guys, I have a few questions.

Is a baby oil Ok to use as a lube for jelqing or should I be using something else?

I also use porn as an aid, without it I cannot maintain an erection to complete 200 3 second jelqing. Is this bad?

My main goal is to increase girth, can this generally be done by sticking with the newbie routine or are other methods recommended? I’ve seen people mention uli’s and horse squeezes but have no idea what these are or the benefits.

Thanks

Have you read all the Important Newbie Threads/Info? It will answer all the questions you need answered to get you going.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I been doing jelq for three months now, and my gains has stop.

So what should I do to keep gaing?

Should I go back down to the number that I was gain or should I add more jelq?

I started off what 20 jelq 2days on & 1day off and I was gaing fast, but when I added more jelq it stop.

Originally Posted by georgia
I been doing jelq for three months now, and my gains has stop.

So what should I do to keep gaing?

Should I go back down to the number that I was gain or should I add more jelq?

I started off what 20 jelq 2days on & 1day off and I was gaing fast, but when I added more jelq it stop.


Good luck. There is no right or wrong answer to this question as far as I’m concerned. Growth isn’t always measurable and the science is not that definitive that you can say you are or aren’t growing. Some take time off and then come back to it. Some try new techniques and methods but none can be said to work for you. Again, good luck!


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Originally Posted by MetaMorpho
Good luck. There is no right or wrong answer to this question as far as I’m concerned. Growth isn’t always measurable and the science is not that definitive that you can say you are or aren’t growing. Some take time off and then come back to it. Some try new techniques and methods but none can be said to work for you. Again, good luck!

What percent I should use when doing jelq for stretches?


Last edited by corn81 : 01-23-2014 at .

How much achiness is normal, specifically in the ligaments extending out from the base?

For example, when I’m on a good workout routine… My entire body will be a key almost all of the time

With PE is the same true?

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Ok I will ask the first question what is the most fascinating thing you have discovered at thunder’s place?

I would have to say the fact that there are many men out there that have penile size issues, like myself. I am also thankful for the fact that PE is the solution!


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

I think I am a little lost.

I cannot make heads or tails, there is so much here. Where do I start? Do I post on an introduction thread? My problem is, I have been doing exercises I have seen/read about here. I have a Bathmate and a size genetics and use them as per the manuals. I have seen nothing and am getting VERY discouraged. I really need a boost in confidence, and this is really one of the only ways I can get it.

..

So my question is, what is step one? I am all around average, and gains would be welcome. I will need you vets to hand my hand, but I will follow orders. The army has made sure of that. Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 PM.