Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anti Turtle Idea

Anti Turtle Idea

Hi, well it has been 2 solid months of wearing my extender for 5 hrs a day. My gains in BPEL 1/2” and in EG 1/4”, but the problem is now that my flaccid length seems unchanged in length and girth, I am guessing because of the turtle effect.

Here is my idea. I have a piece of twine with a few ounces attached to one end and the other end I will attach to the head of my penis. Now I wake up at 5 am, so I will attach this at 5am to 10am, then use my extender from 10am to 3pm, then put the weighted twine on from 3pm to bed time. Sounds like a lot but this is the only idea that popped in my head for getting the turtle effect under control.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

I think that this would be a good read for you:

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Enjoy.

-UYN-


Starting Stats(02/02/2010): 5.92" BPEL 4.3" EG -->

Current(07/02/2011) 7.60" BPEL 4.75" EG

Goal 8.5" NBPEL 6.5" EG

I pursued that goal, however I chose a product line manufactured & sold by a fellow TP member, Monkeybars.

There is a “Review” folder here at TP, in it a thread for the AutoXleeve Info and review. It is a long one, but I took time to read it. It does wander off topic in places, so you have to decide what’s pertinent.

I own & frequently use an autoxleeve. The latest, thicker walled series, are excellent. Monkleybars does not peddle junk. He is always refining, improving things in his product line.

The use of an autoxleeve suits me best where wearing an extender is not practical. Like mowing lawn, rafting in my pool, walking around in a mall, being physically active things.

There are different ones for like sleeping/long term versus being more active/short term. There are weighted end caps so it is like a lightweight ADS/ANS.

~Dangler

You took the words right out of my mouth Dangler. Monkeybar’s products are great. If you have some spare change on you they are well worth the investment.

Originally Posted by upyours_norway
I think that this would be a good read for you:

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Enjoy.

-UYN-

I did read this about 4 months back, although a good read I really do not believe I am over training. My penis is never sore, discolored, disfigured, and my EQ is good. Also I don’t incorporate any other form of exercise in my routine. I figure once my gains stop slowing from the extender alone I will then add jelqs, stretches, and clamping.

Turtling has been an issue for me way before I started PE, so that is another reason why I don’t think I’m over training. I just figured if I could put my penis in a constant semi stretched state after using the extender this would help with my penis shrinking. Thanks for the help.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Originally Posted by dumbfun08
I did read this about 4 months back, although a good read I really do not believe I am over training. My penis is never sore, discolored, disfigured, and my EQ is good. Also I don’t incorporate any other form of exercise in my routine. I figure once my gains stop slowing from the extender alone I will then add jelqs, stretches, and clamping.

Turtling has been an issue for me way before I started PE, so that is another reason why I don’t think I’m over training. I just figured if I could put my penis in a constant semi stretched state after using the extender this would help with my penis shrinking. Thanks for the help.

Do you find the turtling bothersome? Pre-PE, I too used to turtle very much. Looked like I had a child’s penis most of the time. I didn’t pay to much attention to the turtling, and now I seldom experienced it. When I do it is usually after doing a body workout or a couple of hours after masturbating.

-UYN-


Starting Stats(02/02/2010): 5.92" BPEL 4.3" EG -->

Current(07/02/2011) 7.60" BPEL 4.75" EG

Goal 8.5" NBPEL 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by dumbfun08
Hi, well it has been 2 solid months of wearing my extender for 5 hrs a day. My gains in BPEL 1/2” and in EG 1/4”, but the problem is now that my flaccid length seems unchanged in length and girth, I am guessing because of the turtle effect.

Here is my idea. I have a piece of twine with a few ounces attached to one end and the other end I will attach to the head of my penis. Now I wake up at 5 am, so I will attach this at 5am to 10am, then use my extender from 10am to 3pm, then put the weighted twine on from 3pm to bed time. Sounds like a lot but this is the only idea that popped in my head for getting the turtle effect under control.


Hey dumbfun08

The only really important thing here is increases in erect size IMO, yeah increased flaccid size would be great it’s a nice confidence booster.

I don’t think for us growers there’s a direct relation between flaccid size and erect size. I have made good gains in erect length and girth but hardly any, if any at all gains in my flaccid state.

I wear my ADS every day and the second I take it off my dick turtles, if i don’t wear the ADS for a day or so it will hang lower :)


15/03/10 - Starting size (6.0" length x 5.0" girth) Progress Report

03/09/15 - Current size (6.5" length x 5.5" girth)

??/??/?? - Goal size (8.0" length x 6.0" girth) Syler wants a bigger dick to hurt you with!

Anti Turtle Idea…. :eek:


Protect the turtles!
Don’t eat turtle soup!

Oooops, sorry! Wrong type of turtle! Carry on. :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by upyours_norway
Do you find the turtling bothersome? Pre-PE, I too used to turtle very much. Looked like I had a child’s penis most of the time. I didn’t pay to much attention to the turtling, and now I seldom experienced it. When I do it is usually after doing a body workout or a couple of hours after masturbating.

-UYN-

Yes I do find it bothersome for what you just stated ” Looked like I had a Child’s penis most of the time”. I really hate it when my g/f puts her hands on my penis while I sleep, just get that feeling that she is thinking ” damn he has a little dick”.

I think if I could find a way to just have a very light constant stretch while the penis is healing from the extender it would hang longer when soft.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
New air clamp hanger ideaBig ShooterPenis Enlargement1902-13-2010 05:18 AM
Una ideaMudyAgrandamiento del Pene407-17-2006 02:17 PM
My idea of a device.erdiaboloPenis Enlargement Basics107-11-2006 08:52 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 AM.