Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The last bastion of hope.

Its kind of scary to think of losing some of the hard earned gains.
I am doing punctuated PE, I take 1 week off every 5-6 weeks.
I have taken off the entire month of April just to test out longer decon breaks, since I was plateauing.
All I can say is that I did not lose a bit.
I guess I will be doing a light maintenance routine for +1 to +2 years after I reach my goals, once or twice a week and then stop completely, if I decide to.
I might opt to go with lifelong light shower jelqs just for the health benefits!

About hanging gains. I gotto say that I have not gained much yet. I was at 20.2 cm up until yesterday til I measured. I measured 20.5cm, so thats 0.3cm gain in like 3 months.
To be honest, I do not expect any gains yet: I have done manual work and gained all of my length gains from them.
So I assume that I should gain at later stages (weights) of hanging since I have already gained at the lower levels with manuals.
Somewhere in my journal I said that I expect gains at about 10 to 15 lbs.
But I think the gains now slowly start, I will see how it goes.
But I really would not want to get any bigger than say ~8.3” max. (21 cm).
As an european who uses the metric system, 20+ BPEL and 18+ NBPEL are nice and enough.
To me, it does not make a difference to be 20, 21, 22, .. cm.
All that matters is the left digit! Being 20+! The right digit is vanity to me :P In a room with 1000 men, there will be at most a handful bigger than you when you are 20+.
But I guess everyone has different goals :P

Your question about hanging from the bed laying down - I have not done that. I am only hanging from my chair while either studying for uni or surfing.
I have only been doing SD. Have not done SO yet. But I only hear good things from SO.
Its highly recommended to do SD first though, so thats why I am doing it!


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal

Ye man just don’t loose those gains… the 0.5” I lost was very hard to get back.. I think your plan is solid :)

Haha I am Irish so I too use the metric, actually we use both for some reason.. 20cm is the place to be haha and I think the same about it as you unfortunately for us, it is a curse in our minds to find piece with this whole size thing

Okay I will keep straight down as a big part of my routine :)

Last thing (sorry)
From the start did you go up 0.5lbs each week or did you first bring up your sets each week like in “hanging 101”?

May the old gods and the new grant us gains…..SWEET GAINS…..

There is only one god, Jesus!

Dont say sorry!
Im not sure if you should really 100% mimic me and I dont know if you do even want to do that, but this is what I have done (just a moment, opening my excel sheet…):
Started with 2.5 lbs, progressed weekly like this:
2.5 -> 3.5 -> 4.4 -> 5.0 -> 6.0 -> 7.15 -> 7.7 -> 8.25 and this week -> 8.8 lbs.
Seems like I did +1 more often than I thought.
4x +1 lbs
4x +0.5 lbs


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal

Originally Posted by ehlolol
There is only one god, Jesus!

Dont say sorry!
Im not sure if you should really 100% mimic me and I dont know if you do even want to do that, but this is what I have done (just a moment, opening my excel sheet…):
Started with 2.5 lbs, progressed weekly like this:
2.5 -> 3.5 -> 4.4 -> 5.0 -> 6.0 -> 7.15 -> 7.7 -> 8.25 and this week -> 8.8 lbs.
Seems like I did +1 more often than I thought.
4x +1 lbs
4x +0.5 lbs

Or the god of PE, Jelqing is the purest death (Horrible hybrid Game Of Thrones quote)

Yes you are right, but I like your progression I should do somewhat my own thing, but I will definitely add your data into the mix (quietly uses pen drive to steal data in awkward silence).

I am quite interested to see how much gains you get out of this, I am sure I asked this but how many, and how long are your sets in a day?

Thanks again.


Last edited by Ireland8x6 : 07-13-2016 at .

Originally Posted by ehlolol
There is only one god, Jesus!

I’m rather fond of the saying, “There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure He doesn’t dress like that.” Capt. America.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Sorry I actually just saw that you do 3x15 min sets at 8.8

I would imagine doing longer sets will only be to your advantage, even 20 minute sets :) .

Hahaha How lack, I too enjoy this quote :)

I started with 6x 20min sets.
Progressed to 11x 20 min sets a day, doing AM and PM sessions.
Kinda went well until I got discolorization from doing 20 min sets.
Reduced it down to 15 min sets wth 30s pauses after 5 minutes, shaking, getting back some color.
Then reduced it back to 6 sets. Tried out 3x PM & AM.
Read about a guy (master-gauge over at pegym) that didnt go with Bibs philosophy but just did 3 sets daily with rather heavy weights (low weight, high hangtime VS high weight, low hangtime). Im slowly rushing (oxymoronic?) to high weights (with low/short hangtime)..

Edit: I havent had too much success with hanging yet. You should not orientate yourself to me… you ask like I have achieved wonders with hanging xD As I said, I gained almost all of it with manuals :P


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal


Last edited by ehlolol : 07-13-2016 at .

Originally Posted by ehlolol
I started with 6x 20min sets.
Progressed to 11x 20 min sets a day, doing AM and PM sessions.
Kinda went well until I got discolorization from doing 20 min sets.
Reduced it down to 15 min sets wth 30s pauses after 5 minutes, shaking, getting back some color.
Then reduced it back to 6 sets. Tried out 3x PM & AM.
Read about a guy (master-gauge over at pegym) that didnt go with Bibs philosophy but just did 3 sets daily with rather heavy weights (low weight, high hangtime VS high weight, low hangtime). Im slowly rushing (oxymoronic?) to high weights (with low/short hangtime)..

Edit: I havent had too much success with hanging yet. You should not orientate yourself to me… you ask like I have achieved wonders with hanging xD As I said, I gained almost all of it with manuals :P

Ahh al very very interesting stuff these different methods …

More like Oxysmart…??!?!?! ;-)

haha my apologies I just want all the information to make my own way. I am particularly interested in your stuff as you have had gains using other methods just like me and are now turning to hanging. But again I am like a computer processing all the information to make the best choice for my circumstance :)

Today I hung for 4 sets of 20 minutes with 2 sets of the edge of the chair sitting, and 2 sets lying on the side of my bed (1 set each side)

15/07/2016

Today I hung for 4 sets of 20 minutes with 2 sets of the edge of the chair sitting, and 2 sets lying on the side of my bed (1 set each side)

I should mention I always do some edging after my routine.

Today I also did a 20min set of clamping…for some reason hahah I will really have to bring in a Jelqing routine at some point

I took the weekend off and did 3 sets yesterday (monday) and 1 set this morning to get in my 4th set.

I will again do 4 sets today (Tuesday). I am almost 2 weeks in and I really do feel bigger already. My girlfriend said it feels longer. She knows I am doing it but she is not the type to say it to help my ego as the size is pissing her off sometimes.

Hanging is quickly becoming my favorite PE exercise.

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
I am almost 2 weeks in and I really do feel bigger already. My girlfriend said it feels longer. She knows I am doing it but she is not the type to say it to help my ego as the size is pissing her off sometimes.

Sounds awesome!
Keep it up!


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal

Originally Posted by ehlolol
Sounds awesome!
Keep it up!

Thanks man, much appreciated, I will measure every month perhaps, or maybe every two months.

Trying to not get too excited at this stage… I like to hope I am in this for the long hall. :)

So Wednesday hung for 4 sets of 20 minutes with 2 sets of the edge of the chair sitting, and 2 sets lying on the side of my bed (1 set each side) at just under 5lbs

And yesterday (Thursday) I hung for 4 sets of 20 minutes with 2 sets of the edge of the chair sitting, and 2 sets lying on the side of my bed (1 set each side) at about 5lbs

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 AM.