Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Finding xeno: a penis tale

Thank you. Usually see 1/4” increase in MSEG when clamped, so if the pattern repeats, I’ll see 6.75” MSEG (non-clamped) soon…Cable Clamp Cock Coffin gets the credit.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Whoops I did it again. Yep, it’s official: MSEG = 6.75”.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
Whoops I did it again. Yep, it’s official: MSEG = 6.75”.

xeno

Amazing result.
would be interesting to see a pic of the cable clamp coffin in use.

I’ll give that a thought cap; will certainly post “finished” photos when Tiger hits 9x7.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
I’ll give that a thought cap; will certainly post “finished” photos when Tiger hits 9x7.

Thanks, always wanted to see how much deformation was evident in the cock coffin.
what kind of set times have you been using ?

Pretty short, about 10-15 minutes total from first click to opening ‘em all up…and only about the last 1-2 minutes at maximum compression. Been throwing a little flavor into the mix by installing a clamp right behind the glans after clamping off at the base. Then as the CCCC is progressively closed up the shaft, the clamp behind the glans ‘tightens’ as fluid pressures in the CCs and CS go up. It’s a particularly nasty kind of pain, lot of sensitivity in that area, but it’s producing definite width gains and I think this technique may help focus fluid pressure in the CCs on the distal tips…which, theoretically, should help with length gains..

I’m actually pursuing length with this compression work as much as girth; that I’m not losing length while gaining girth is still a very acceptable outcome to me…and I know that I can always employ hanging for reliable length gains.

Cheers!

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Dude. Wow. That’s amazing. Yeah I’d love to see some pics of that in operation. Congrats! Happy new year!

Originally Posted by xenolith
Pretty short, about 10-15 minutes total from first click to opening ‘em all up…and only about the last 1-2 minutes at maximum compression. Been throwing a little flavor into the mix by installing a clamp right behind the glans after clamping off at the base. Then as the CCCC is progressively closed up the shaft, the clamp behind the glans ‘tightens’ as fluid pressures in the CCs and CS go up. It’s a particularly nasty kind of pain, lot of sensitivity in that area, but it’s producing definite width gains and I think this technique may help focus fluid pressure in the CCs on the distal tips…which, theoretically, should help with length gains..

I’m actually pursuing length with this compression work as much as girth; that I’m not losing length while gaining girth is still a very acceptable outcome to me…and I know that I can always employ hanging for reliable length gains.

Cheers!

xeno

Thanks
If it was anyone else I’d be concerned with the mention of pain but you know what you’re doing.
I managed last year to get some length gains by hanging, it just works ! Girth gains are still proving difficult.
Any advice much appreciated as always.

Hey!

I remember reading you found out girth work required more frequency than length work, almost daily while in inflammation phase.

Any more precisions on your PE schedule when you work on girth?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
I remember reading you found out girth work required more frequency than length work, almost daily while in inflammation phase.


You’re right Walter, although really, it’s intensity that I think is important with girth work…frequency just gets substituted for intensity sometimes I think. So yes, I’ll do 3 or 4 days in a row of girth work then take 7-10 days off before doing another 3 or 4 day run. I’ll do 3 or 4 runs before taking a several month rest.

Girth work consists of TT, CCCC and a gizmo I haven’t named yet..it’s 2 wood plates (I use 2x4s) with a triangular shaped wood strip attached to one side and two triangular strips attached top the other wood plate…the apex of the V matches the shape of the middle of the upside down W that the two triangular strips make: looks kinda like this:
V
/\/\
I do compressions up and down the shaft, both ventral/dorsal and on sides between the two “toothed” plates.

I wear 1 or 2 Cock Coils during the day between sessions and sometimes wear one CC at night to take advantage of nocturnal erections.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Excellent!

Last couple of questions:

Do you notice or aim for any soreness? If so then how quickly does it occurr (2nd day, 3rd etc..) ?

Yes; mother fucking sore; only achieved in that last, 3rd or 4th session…when I get to that +0.5” to +0.625” clamped MSEG, any directed (i.e. focused by clamps, TT or the new gizmo) applied stress, even a small amount, results in a tissue strain beyond the “maximum” ability of the tunica to deform under generally applied (i.e. clamped or pumped) stress. The profound soreness and associated inflammation, that results from applying directed stress to a maximally strained tunica is something that my experience has taught me is a precursor to girth gains.

Forgot to mention that I follow each session with a (modified to allow for supplemental mouth suction induced vacuum) Andro Bath pumping session in the shower.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

I definitely see how the combo of a clamp + an other of your device could work.
Do you do one session of girth work a day ? Are you continuously erect during the session ?

Once I read you may have added scar tissue in the process, but it did not matter as you were bigger and had the same EQ. While scar tissue would make sense considering the exercises themselves and your quest for inflammation, I have a hard time believing you would still get proper EQ if you had some of it.

I have no scar tissue.

EQ is amazing :)

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Good to know . :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:31 AM.