Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Buying pump in uk

12

Buying pump in uk

Hi, I’m trying to buy online a 1 1/2” cylinder, but I do not seem to find any sex shop which sells this measure, everything is from 1 1/4” up. Any suggestions about where I could get it from?

Thanks,


Inicio: 19/08/10 ---- 15 x 12 ; Meta: 18 - 19 x 15

Thickwall.co.uk

Thanks a lot for the quick response capernicus1


Inicio: 19/08/10 ---- 15 x 12 ; Meta: 18 - 19 x 15

No problem, Thickwall stuff is excellent.

http://thickwall.co.uk/stdcylinders.htm Yes, Thickwall stuff is excellent.
From another post I made recently:
My personal choice is http://thickwall.co.uk/ They are very well made. If you buy the pump separately you save quite a bit of money, and if you get one like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sealey-Vacu…51634748&sr=8-2 you can use it for water pumping because it comes with the water reservoir dogbone was talking about. Just remember to buy a pump connector fitting to connect the hose to the cylinder when you order your cylinder. It’s the 4th item down on this page: http://thickwall.co.uk/connectors.htm

My only other recommendation if you go with the above setup is to ditch the hose that comes with the pump. It stinks of oil and you cannot get rid of the smell - makes your house smell like a motor mechanics workshop. The best stuff to buy is silicone vacuum hose like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-Metre-S…=item4cfd90cc47 It is much more flexible than vinyl hose and doesn’t stink. You want 5mm internal diameter. I have nice red hose! :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Great advice Gentlemen, I have used thickwall for majority of my PE career; their products are that good that even having moved to a different continent I still order from them.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Amazon.com

Anyone from the UK

Hello, new pumper here from London, UK. Anyone local? Would like some advices from nearby pumpers:)

Originally Posted by firegoat
http://thickwall.co.uk/stdcylinders.htm Yes, Thickwall stuff is excellent.
From another post I made recently:
My personal choice is http://thickwall.co.uk/ They are very well made. If you buy the pump separately you save quite a bit of money, and if you get one like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sealey-Vacu…51634748&sr=8-2 you can use it for water pumping because it comes with the water reservoir dogbone was talking about. Just remember to buy a pump connector fitting to connect the hose to the cylinder when you order your cylinder. It’s the 4th item down on this page: http://thickwall.co.uk/connectors.htm

My only other recommendation if you go with the above setup is to ditch the hose that comes with the pump. It stinks of oil and you cannot get rid of the smell - makes your house smell like a motor mechanics workshop. The best stuff to buy is silicone vacuum hose like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-Metre-S…=item4cfd90cc47 It is much more flexible than vinyl hose and doesn’t stink. You want 5mm internal diameter. I have nice red hose! :)

How do you rate thickwalls starter kits? They come out at £5 cheaper than buying the components separately from your links but you possibly can’t water pump with them. To be clear I’m talking about an ebay hose, thickwall tube, thickwall connector and amazon sealy pump vs their 1 3/4 inch starter kit.

Get the sealey pump from Amazon, you get a fluid jar for water pumping and it’s a solid metal pump.

Originally Posted by GreenLights

How do you rate thickwalls starter kits? They come out at £5 cheaper than buying the components separately from your links but you possibly can’t water pump with them. To be clear I’m talking about an ebay hose, thickwall tube, thickwall connector and amazon sealy pump vs their 1 3/4 inch starter kit.

The biggest advantage of doing it the way I suggested, is as capernicus says, you get a high quality metal pump. If you check the prices on the thickwall site for the pump you get with the starter kit and the price for a metal pump from thickwall, you see quite a big saving by doing it my way. Much higher quality gear for only a fiver more! :)

And if you get a bit more hose and a second cylinder connector, you can water pump the easy way - use your mouth to create suction and just fold the tube over to keep it (or go all fancy and get a closable tap to put in-line or at the end of the hose from a home-brew beer kit). ;)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Ah I see, the difference is in the pump. Thanks for the reply.

I bought all the things you said Firegoat and put them together. When the pump connector is not clicked in, just pushed into the thickwall tube, the pump dial works (I.E. you could put your thumb over the end of the pump connector, attached to the ebay hose-attached to the sealey pump and pump said pump; and get a reading). However when it is clicked in and I can feel suction in the tube, it shows no reading. What’s up with that?

Originally Posted by GreenLights

I bought all the things you said Firegoat and put them together. When the pump connector is not clicked in, just pushed into the thickwall tube, the pump dial works (I.E. you could put your thumb over the end of the pump connector, attached to the ebay hose-attached to the sealey pump and pump said pump; and get a reading). However when it is clicked in and I can feel suction in the tube, it shows no reading. What’s up with that?

Don’t know. Sounds like pump is pumping, guage works when not attached (therefore guage works). Make sure you are getting a really good seal at the bottom of the cylinder (shave a patch around the area the cylinder seats). Are you pumping enough to get a reading - you probably won’t get much of a reading until you have pumped the handle quite a few times.

If you have a sheet of rubber or similar that you can press the base of the cylinder against (air-tight) and see if it registers, that may be worth trying. If you think the connector/coupling is at fault talk to Thickwall.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by GreenLights
I bought all the things you said Firegoat and put them together. When the pump connector is not clicked in, just pushed into the thickwall tube, the pump dial works (I.E. you could put your thumb over the end of the pump connector, attached to the ebay hose-attached to the sealey pump and pump said pump; and get a reading). However when it is clicked in and I can feel suction in the tube, it shows no reading. What’s up with that?

Like Firegoat said you have to pump a fair bit to get a reading.
Stick you tube on your thigh and pump it to test it if you don’t want to test it on your dick.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Remarks from a Pump nooblet: advice for new pumpers and requesting critiquemmmmmkPenis Pumps005-13-2010 05:54 AM
Buying PumpTheDarkPenis Pumps601-24-2007 09:26 PM
Homemade pump from UK materialsRiforPenis Pumps1203-10-2005 04:29 PM
buying a pump from LA pump, do I need their video?jcloudPenis Pumps1706-12-2004 03:44 AM
Buying a pumpscooterPenis Pumps603-03-2003 03:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.