Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

6 Months - no gains; losing faith.

12

6 Months - no gains; losing faith.

I’ve have been pumping with consistency for over 6 months without any gains. I decided to adopt pumping as my primary PE routine because I am most interested in girth gains.

Over this time-frame I have experimented with different schedules (1 on 1 off, every day, etc.) to no avail.

One thing I have noticed is that I am now packing (more of) the tube in a shorter amount of time. But reiterating: no actual gains.

So my question to the guru’s is: should I continue pumping for another 6 months, hoping to gain, or, if after the previous 6 months of work should I abandon the pump and look at other methods.

Currently I am doing about 1.25 hours under vacuum pressure (4-6” Hg) 6 days/week. But it isn’t yielding results.

Any suggestions?


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

If you gave routine details, the more the better, it would help people figure out what is going on.

I’d continue pumping but add another form of PE. Also, you could probably pump a shorter amount of time and yield the same results.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Shorter sessions in the tube. Incorporate jelks, Ulis etc between pump sets.

I didn’t get measurable gain for 5 - 6 mos. PE takes time. Settle in for the long run.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
I didn’t get measurable gain for 5 - 6 mos. PE takes time. Settle in for the long run.

Avocet: I’m in the same situation as the OP (6 gainless months), so I’m curious - did you just eventually gain using the same routine, or change it up? If you had to start again, could you gain right away, or was the 6 month wait inevitable?

When I first started pumping I had been doing it for a good 6-8 months with no real gains.
Once I incorporated jelqing into regular pumping for about 6 months I barely gained .25 inches in length and even less in girth. Av would be correct in heading patience with pumping.

Gaining from pumping is very much like watching clouds move on a calm day.


The great elm.

What I personally noticed with pumping is a slightly fuller erection. Granted I didn’t do it for six months, that is just what I noticed from 2-3 months. Personally what I noticed is it comes down to what your working with, I could not find the thread but someone made a good point in a post I read a few years back. Imagine your unit as a rubber band, the skinnier it is, the easier it is to stretch, vice-versa. Girth is it’s own nightmare cat in a bag. From what I have gather by reading a ton of journals and guides on here, and through personal experience is you need a break. Your unit has built up a pretty strong resistance to change via vacuum. Try switching to an all warm wrap /w jelq routine, add supplements to your daily intake, live a generally healthy life style. Ease up on drinking/smoking, get enough sleep (if employment allows). And one thing I learned that greatly increases results in my routine, is the direction of the jelq. If I “pull” in the precise direction that my unit starts to exit my body (just as if I were stretching) and hold the end of the jelq to emulate a minor stretch with each motion, the results are amazing. I hope that something I have said here helps, I have been creeping around this forum for years trying to put together the perfect routine. Good luck and keep us updated!


Goal 9x6.5

Originally Posted by avocet8
Shorter sessions in the tube. Incorporate jelks, Ulis etc between pump sets.

I didn’t get measurable gain for 5 - 6 mos. PE takes time. Settle in for the long run.

Thats good news because im having the same problem with trying to get a measurable real pumping gain.
I think pumping should be done almost everyday if not everyday to make it work though. Is that a fair assumption?
So the temporary expansion you get needs to be built upon daily and slowly. Ex: I woke up with some temporary extra girth and I pumped before it could shrink back to normal. So just keep pumping before the temporary gain can completely shrink. I’ve followed this method and gained a quarter inch in a month along with clamping and squeezes. But I did this everyday without any breaks and my erections were so weak I had to take a two week break. I lost everything that I gained through pumping and I slipped into a mild depression and began to doubt if pumping even works. So what im going to do now is use lesser pressure and not clamp, bend, and squeeze as much but still do it almost everyday. Once I can get the temporary girth to last over 24 hours I will start including single days off. I have to do this while keeping my EQ strong. I need to find that balance to make it work. PE is fucking hard, or im I just making it hard.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.


Last edited by Clubber : 07-07-2009 at .

I am by no means an expert.but I think you are overtraining.to me that seems like alot of time in the tube. What I found that works the best FOR ME is to pump one day, then take a day off, then do a stretch/jelq routine, then take a day off, then start over with the pump. It is like weightlifting.if you lift everyday you will actually lose mass as it never has time to heal. The key is to stretch the next day to help cement the gains and prevent shrinkage. In addition, when pumping, I start off slow, then pump up to 15hg, sometimes 20hg for maybe 5 minutes,as I like to feel a real hard stretch, then the last 15 minutes is at 5hg to get the full plump feeling. Again, just my .02.

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate the input.

Originally Posted by avocet8
Shorter sessions in the tube. Incorporate jelks, Ulis etc between pump sets.

I didn’t get measurable gain for 5 - 6 mos. PE takes time. Settle in for the long run.


Well I am over 6 mos. of work, and, whereas you had definitive results in that time frame, I have not. I believe your results and respect your opinion Avocet, as I have read many of your previous threads. In fact I started my routine based on your 101 routine! It is just that I haven’t gained in quite a while. I’m wondering if I am overdoing it, or not doing enough, or if I just have a physiology that not amenable to pumping, or what?

In other words I am ready to give up pumping; but should I try for another 6 months?

Let me also offer that I got gains in length and girth from the newbie routine. That gain period dried up after 3-4 months and since then it has been a struggle. I hung with a BIB for 4-5 months after newbie which elicited some gains. Then decided girth was more important, and switched to
pumping for 2009.

Originally Posted by Thick Cock
I’d continue pumping but add another form of PE. Also, you could probably pump a shorter amount of time and yield the same results.

In addition to the pumping I have done sporadic (bathroom break, between sets, whenever) dry-jelking and stretching (I to gain a tiny bit of length so I tend to continue to pull on it in the bathroom), and some medium level clamping before, between, or after pumping sets. I heat before and between sets as well.

All of the other PE I do is very sporadic. But I throw it in “hoping” that it will help. The mainstay has been pumping.

Originally Posted by 3236148PRES
I am by no means an expert. but I think you are over-training. to me that seems like a lot of time in the tube.

I think you may be correct. Just today I was scheduled for 1hr in the tube and stopped earlier. Perhaps I have been overdoing it.

Originally Posted by 3236148PRES
In addition, when pumping, I start off slow, then pump up to 15hg, sometimes 20hg for maybe 5 minutes,as I like to feel a real hard stretch, then the last 15 minutes is at 5hg to get the full plump feeling. Again, just my .02.

But to me these pressures are over-training, the most I can handle is without detriment is 7HG. I have tried higher for short periods of time and realize my limitations. I know trouble and over 7”hg for several minutes is beyond what skin/penis can tolerate.


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.


Last edited by retention_head : 07-08-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Clubber
Ex: I woke up with some temporary extra girth and I pumped before it could shrink back to normal. So just keep pumping before the temporary gain can completely shrink. I’ve followed this method and gained a quarter inch in a month along with clamping and squeezes. But I did this everyday without any breaks and my erections were so weak I had to take a two week break. I lost everything that I gained through pumping and I slipped into a mild depression and began to doubt if pumping even works. So what im going to do now is use lesser pressure and not clamp, bend, and squeeze as much but still do it almost everyday

Me to! (except I can now pump for hours without killing EQ) (never gained a quarter inch though) I can wake up to the extra pumped girth, but it never lasts. I’m willing to accept the faux girth. But I guess my question cuts to the heart of pumping:

Is this just faux girth or real girth.

And how long of a commitment does it require?

And does more time make these increases (somewhat) permanent?

Basically, I am lost; PE-wise. It seems that the best tools for girth: pumping/clamping, are not working for me.


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

Originally Posted by 4thewind
You recently added pumping, correct? I have tried practically everything in the book and haven’t found the correct recipe just yet, but I haven’t tried pumping. maybe this is what I need to try…

My response:
Pumping is good for a number of reasons. Veins become bigger faster, your dick gets bigger faster, but the thing is if you miss a day almost all of the gains go down the shitter. What I can verify is that it is the jelqing that truly brings the real and more permanent gains. Jelq every day for minimum 15 minutes at a semi erect level (50% erect). I guarantee if you do that alone gains will start to come. The reason it took so long for me to gain was because every time I was about to get gains, discoloration was starting to show and I would stop PE. I had literally never tried semi erect jelqing, always pretty much fully hard because my dick would always get hard when I began to jelq and I would get stressed out about letting the erection level go back down so I would just jelq with a 100% erect cock which would be too intense and lead to discoloration.

Now that I am jelqing daily but with a semi erect penis, no discoloration has come about so my consistency is on fire. Consistency truly is the key to gains. To be honest I haven’t even pumped in a week because jelqing is so damn amazing. My flaccid is hanging 5 inches + these days all because of the jelqing.

Hope I helped a little.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

You say you are doing 1.25 hours each time? 6 days a week? Sounds like that’s way too much… I go 7-10 minutes and it’s more than enough on my dick. Try cutting your time down to half or even less and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by Thick Cock
Now that I am jelqing daily but with a semi erect penis, no discoloration has come about so my consistency is on fire. Consistency truly is the key to gains. To be honest I haven’t even pumped in a week because jelqing is so damn amazing. My flaccid is hanging 5 inches + these days all because of the jelqing.

Hope I helped a little.


Excellent post Thick!

I stopped worrying about colorization a while ago, but still went too far. I am now thinking that consistent (and I am capable of performing a consistent routine) moderate jelqing coupled with moderate pumping may be the best routine for me. Or swap the pump sessions for clamp sessions, or ULI sessions or something else; whatever - I’m still experimenting.


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

Originally Posted by retention_head
Excellent post Thick!

I stopped worrying about colorization a while ago, but still went too far. I am now thinking that consistent (and I am capable of performing a consistent routine) moderate jelqing coupled with moderate pumping may be the best routine for me. Or swap the pump sessions for clamp sessions, or ULI sessions or something else; whatever - I’m still experimenting.

Congrats on the jelqing success Thick. How long did it take you to see results with semi erect jelqs and how long and often do you jelq?
Hey retention, I have been pumping everyday at pressures mostly at 3-4 Hg, but sometimes 5-6 Hg for a few minutes included in the session. Ive been averaging about 40 minutes a session, but will go over an hour sometimes, but only at 2 Hg and only if I can keep it hard in the tube, which is crucial at lower pressures (staying hard).

So far Ive managed to pump everyday for the past three weeks and I am steady gaining very very well and it is because I do it everyday. When you pump everyday you have to be methodical so you don’t over do it because you need to heal over night and in between sessions. Buy really good supplements, like a liquid version of a every healthy green veggy concentrated in a bottle that you can get at Costco (I love that place buy the way). You need to have every enzyme in you body working full tilt so you can recover as best as you can.

When I feel like I possibly may be heading toward needing a break of more then a day, I simply cut the session down to like fifteen minutes and only do two sessions during the day. If necessary I would only do one session and would take a full day off, but so far my EQ has been great, or good enough to the point where I don’t need to take more time of that is necessary.

If you want to gain pump every day. IMO there is no totally permanent gains, especially with pumping but if you do it long enough the more cemented the gains get. In the bib thread at the article section there is an analogy about a rubber band. That if you stretch it over an over, after a while it won’t retract and contract as much as it previously did, and after a while it becomes permanently stretched.
Consistency is KEY for every method of PE. Consistency, is key most of all with pumping in my opinion, especially if it is the only form of PE you are doing.

I am really interested in jelqing though and I need to start doing it again. Ive only been doing pumping, ulis, and some times flaccid bends. Gprent told me that try not to do so much in addition to pumping because it will traumatize the tissues if you over do it and you won’t be able to heal efficiently. Lately I haven’t been clamping anymore because it just kills my EQ. Clamping is just an overkill at this point for me. So since I stopped clamping I have had a very good EQ and I think it is going to work out for me this time.

In all honesty, I think I need to stop doing more then two different exercises to maximize EQ.
So I was thinking if I can do some modified jelqs along with pumping, and not do anything else it might help. But I would have to bend simultaneously while I jelq and squeeze as well, all at the same time safely and efficiently. The problem with the clamp is, your hands give you total control, where as the clamp does not.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
4 months no gainsOakland_RaidersPenis Enlargement Basics1105-25-2009 01:11 PM
Would 3 months of stretching see length gains?countdown 2Penis Enlargement1106-30-2008 08:05 PM
2 months. No gains.4thewindPenis Enlargement Basics1004-03-2008 01:16 AM
No gains after 3 months .billbob1973Penis Enlargement Basics911-30-2005 01:29 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 PM.