Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Low LOTter's any success?

Originally Posted by marinera
Do you know someone who has gained infinetely?


Big Girtha grew infinite? Are you sure?


This is a fallacy also: a bodypart can grow forever (or just a lot) per se, but a given stimulus can cease to be effective because the body is completely adapted to that stress. Ask to any trainer or Med.

Big Girtha is satisfied with his size, he could keep going. Yes I’m sure.

The tunica will adapt and it will become tougher to stress it, more weight. However it will deform at some weight whether it be 5 lbs or 100 lbs.

I bet once a person has stopped realizing gains BTC or SD no matter how much weight they put on the hanger, nothing will happen except torn ligs. That is because BTC and SD do not stress the tunica.

So going back full circle, where do BTC and SD hanger’s get their gains, why do they stop or never start?

Do I really have to answer this question, sure why not. The inner penis.

This would not happen with RSDT, OTS, SO, SU. At some point the tunica will fatigue and deform. It will always deform and continue to contribute to gains.

Whereas BTC and SD will not.


Breathe

If the tunica had a limit, then we’d all be fucked by our genetics. This board probably would not exist. I guess it would, I can see the slogan now “push your tunica to it’s limit” but that’s not the case. If we provide the right angles and the right stress we can realize infinite gains.

Those angles are RSDT, SO, SU, OTS.


Breathe

Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny
Big Girtha is satisfied with his size, he could keep going. Yes I’m sure.

The tunica will adapt and it will become tougher to stress it, more weight. However it will deform at some weight whether it be 5 lbs or 100 lbs.
……..

You are sure, but there is no proof. :)

You are trying to demonstrate an hypothesis with other hypothesis.

At higher angles, the TA is thinner, so the tension will be more stressful for the TA. You don’t need LOT to explain that, it was well known before LOT came out.

Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny

If the tunica had a limit, then we’d all be fucked by our genetics. This board probably would not exist.

………

What does that means?

Originally Posted by marinera
You are sure, but there is no proof. :)

You are trying to demonstrate an hypothesis with other hypothesis.

At higher angles, the TA is thinner, so the tension will be more stressful for the TA. You don’t need LOT to explain that, it was well known before LOT came out.

Yes there is proof, read Big Girtha’s progress and threads.

No I’m not. Stretching the penis girth wise or lengthwise it doesn’t matter, it’s all made of the same stuff.

LOT explains why people gain BTC and SD and why others do not.


Breathe

Originally Posted by marinera
What does that means?

It means that some might not be able to stretch our tunica at all because it’s already reached a limit. If the tunica had limits and we had already reached ours there would be no point in PEing any further. Our Limits would be defined by our genetics.

That would suck!


Breathe

I would like more input from Modesto, I would be humbly obliged.


Breathe

Hey Bugs. Not much time now, but please hang in there with me! I don’t mean to frustrate you. I frankly have never heard that Bib had a biology degree. Are you sure about that?

You might want to go back and read his first thread introducing LOT Theory. I know he had input from a few guys on the forum and put together a spreadsheet. I don’t think it was any more elaborate than that. His idea was quickly accepted, but in my opinion it was never subjected to any degree of scrutiny. People never really understood it and he never properly explained it. I never saw a physical model that clearly demonstrated the idea.

The simulator was actually my attempt to create that physical model. I started the effort to prove the validity of LOT Theory. I was defending it. But after the model was complete I realized I was more confused than ever, because the model just didn’t seem to back up the theory.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 03-04-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny

It means that some might not be able to stretch our tunica at all because it’s already reached a limit. If the tunica had limits and we had already reached ours there would be no point in PEing any further. Our Limits would be defined by our genetics.

That would suck!

If the tunica of a given person has reached a limit that doesn’t means that tunica of all persons has reached a limit. And it all has little to do with the problem why TA isn’t growing - it could have no limits, but we could be as well unable to deform it.

Bugs, it is simply incorrect to say that SD and BTC hanging do not stress the tunica. When a person is hanging in these positions, the tunica is the structure through which force from the hanger is transmitted to the ligaments. Since the tunica transmits the force, it experiences the full measure of applied tension, just as a rope experiences the full weight of a person hanging from it.

The region of the tunica that receives the stress is somewhat limited to the portion between the tip of the penis (regardless of hanger position) and ligament. But that’s probably the strongest part of the tunica, and therefore not a bad place to focus ones efforts.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Hey Bugs. Not much time now, but please hang in there with me! I don’t mean to frustrate you. I frankly have never heard that Bib had a biology degree. Are you sure about that?

You might want to go back and read his first thread introducing LOT Theory. I know he had input from a few guys on the forum and put together a spreadsheet. I don’t think it was any more elaborate than that. His ideas where quickly accepted, but in my opinion they was never subjected to any degree of scrutiny. People never really understood it and he never properly explained it. I never saw a physical model that clearly explained the idea.

The simulator was actually my attempt to create that physical model. I started the effort to prove the validity of LOT Theory. I was defending it. But after the model was complete I realized I was more confused than ever, because the model just didn’t seem to back up the theory.

The simulator did show something interesting, though. LOT is very sensitive to inner penis length, especially at the point where the end of the inner penis (the attachment point along the shaft in the model) moves from just behind the attachment point on the PS to just in front. Maybe you can play with the model and see what I mean.

This suggests that LOT may be extremely sensitive to small increases in size of the inner penis. As inner penis grows past a certain point, LOT appears to drop like a stone. Maybe there’s a basis there for reconciling some of Bib’s ideas with my observations from the model. I’ll have to study that some more before I can say anything definitive.

Yes I’m sure, it’s in one of the threads on his forum. I believe either on page 8 or 9. He mentions it, I was also suprised.

I’m almost afraid to read the theory placed here on this thread. I’ve gathered my intel from his website. I was confused at first, very confused, but I developed these long winded analogies and theories while Bib tapped his foot and kept correcting the different misconceptions.

I almost completely understood how the tissues, the fiberic tissues, would react to stress in detail. Almost! He went into very minute detail about how everything worked. However, Bib was frustrated and gave me an ultimatum. No more theories. From his perspective he’s already covered this material hundreds of times and I’m just not reading and or listening. Much like how I feel on this thread when explaining the theory.

At least, however I paraphrased and discussed trying to understand and assimilate the theory completely before I decided whether or not it was false. ARGH! I’m at a disadvantage here, most believe its a quack theory whereas I had known nothing and was eager to learn something.

However, I want to explore this and challenge it. I just do not feel that anyone has provided evidence to the contrary.

Crap lost my train of thought.


Breathe

Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny
I would like more input from Modesto, I would be humbly obliged.

I’m not sure what input you’re looking for. If you’re asking whether the tunica can grow, then the answer is clearly yes. I’ve personally gained an inch of girth. I am not working with the same tunica I started with.

Length has been much harder, and I’ve barely managed to add an inch. The first 1/2-inch came quickly, but the second took 2 years. None of it came directly from BTC or SD hanging. That just made my dick stronger. All my gains came from jelqing and stretching. And they are all “tunica gains.”


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Bugs,

Those last 2 paragraphs you quoted from me above aren’t correct. I deleted them from my post but they still appeared in yours. I checked the model and it turns out I got it backwards. LOT actually rises, not falls, when the inner penis grows beyond a certain point. It’s been awhile since I’ve thought about this and I’ve forgotten some of the details.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny
Yes I’m sure, it’s in one of the threads on his forum. I believe either on page 8 or 9. He mentions it, I was also suprised.

Was it this one? If so, no degree is mentioned, just courses. Apparently, Bib is not a fan of evolutionary theory (not a common view among biologists):

Originally Posted by Bib
sec,

Sorry, but you are wrong about much that you write. I do have many graduate level biology and genetic courses, and have studied evolution extensively. There is absolutely nothing wrong with natural selection. It has been proven over and again. But it is not evolution. There is zero evidence of any species gradually changing into another. If it was called the Law of natural selection, that would be fine. But evolution will be a theory forever because it cannot be proved or disproved.

There simply is no evidence that can be verified of evolution even from one species to another. Much less any higher orders. Nor can anyone ever say how things such as sexual reproduction, flight, or any number of other diversities came about. Much less how the origin of the first life forms came about. Hell, we cannot even get the human portion of evolution correct. Until a few years ago, Neanderthal were considered a direct ancestor of modern humans 30,000 years ago. So we are to assume that theories of our origin in Africa occuring 2.5 million years ago are correct?

Within the field, you cannot even find any of the experts that will say evolution should become a Law. Just too many unanswered questions and direct contradictions.

Bigger


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 03-04-2009 at .

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Was it this one? If so, no degree is mentioned, just courses. Apparently, Bib is not a fan of evolutionary theory (not a common view among biologists):

No it wasn’t on thunder’s it was on Bibhanger.com forum


Breathe

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 PM.