Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Vacuum ADS and taping problems

12

Vacuum ADS and taping problems

Hey fellas.

I got this issue with taping my glass for prevention of blisters from vacuum extending.

I use an ESL40 ADS, and I like it, but at the tensions necessary to stimulate growth, I get a bruised tip. Never a fluid filled blister, but my girlfriend is really starting to wonder why my tip is purple and bruised so often. And the excuse “I caught it in my zipper” will only work for so long lol (I’m doing stealth PE).

Taping usually works fine but my problem is, fluid from my urethra, usually a sort of pre cum that the urethra excretes when placed under extended high tension, cause the tape to unstick and therefore puts vacuum pressure right on the tip. BAM. Bruising.

I use Nexcare Gentle Paper Tape, which unsticks easily and relatively painlessly without leaving residue. But therefore it comes unstuck from just a small amount of urethra fluid excretion.

Anyone have this problem as well?

I apologize if this is a redundant thread.

Cheers

Even if you protect the glans this

It may happen ..

You have to decrease the traction


Deformação+micro lesão+divisão


Last edited by careca : 04-18-2015 at .

You can buy glans protectors on ebay.

I’m not sure how great quality wise they are but the one from my phallosan makes it a non-issue for me

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Use a silicone sleeve for your head and put baby powder in and on it. There is a thread about it on here. Cnat find right now.

Dickers,

This is the one Prevent blisters wIth vac-hanging

You alerted me to it. I am currently doing it and it does work.

Not really sure why the powder makes the difference but it does make it easier to get a good fit for the protector

Regards
Austfred


Last edited by marinera : 04-18-2015 at . Reason: missing [

Originally Posted by austfred
Dickers,

This is the one Prevent blisters wIth vac-hanging

You alerted me to it. I am currently doing it and it does work.

Not really sure why the powder makes the difference but it does make it easier to get a good fit for the protector

Regards
Austfred

When you mention a protector, do you mean something like MB’s ‘constriction sleeve’ (pics: http://autoextender.com/constrictionsleeve.html)

I’m asking because I’ve used it a while back and received a severely bruised glans and had to rest for several days (however, the seven times I put it on before were fine) so now I am really apprehensive about putting it on again.

Do you think I could use baby power in the vacuum cup with my glans taped but with no silicon protector/constriction sleeve?


07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL - 5.5" MsEG

29/01/15 - 7" BPEL - 5.5" MsEG

12/10/17 - 7.4" BPEL - 5.6" MsEG

Originally Posted by K_F_H
When you mention a protector, do you mean something like MB’s ‘constriction sleeve’ (pics: http://autoextender.com/constrictionsleeve.html)

I’m asking because I’ve used it a while back and received a severely bruised glans and had to rest for several days (however, the seven times I put it on before were fine) so now I am really apprehensive about putting it on again.

Do you think I could use baby power in the vacuum cup with my glans taped but with no silicon protector/constriction sleeve?

KFH

>When you mention a protector, do you mean something like MB’s ‘constriction sleeve’ (pics: http://autoextender.com/constrictionsleeve.html)

No Something like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FootTrek…=item3a99f003d0. Sold as toe protectors I bought mine from a chinese eBay seller. Make sure you get the large size.

>Do you think I could use baby power in the vacuum cup with my glans taped but with no silicon protector/constriction sleeve?

Yes but fit the tape first before the baby powder

Regards
Austfred

I’m using a silicon protector ( exatcly like austfred post in second link) in my gland with my vac extender, and there is a very light blister. When i go sleep i use olive oil only in my gland, next they there is nothing, it heal very fast for me, maybe it can help you too with “light blister” too.

On more tip: don’t type blister in google images. I did it because my english is poor and WTF.

Originally Posted by Pumpbra
I’m using a silicon protector ( exatcly like austfred post in second link) in my gland with my vac extender, and there is a very light blister. When i go sleep i use olive oil only in my gland, next they there is nothing, it heal very fast for me, maybe it can help you too with “light blister” too.

On more tip: don’t type blister in google images. I did it because my english is poor and WTF.


lol. I just see some feet. But I guess if you go further you are in for some gore.

Pumpbra, you might try some babypowder inside the protector.

baby powder

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Pumpbra, you might try some babypowder inside the protector.

I second that. I have been using baby powder on my glans with a silicone glans protector while water pumping and have not had any blisters since I used the baby powder.

Dickers gave a good explanation here why the baby powder might work at Prevent blisters wIth vac-hanging (p. 2)

Think it might be a good idea to try using the vacuum ADS with baby powder instead of the vacuum tape. Nevertheless there must be a weight limit even with the powder when blisters start forming.

Austfred

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Also Capernicus1 introduced the idea of filling VAC caps with water. Similar to water pumping it will distribute the force more even.

In any case taping the glans before a vac sessions doesnt make much sense anymore in light of these alternatives.

I was doing dynamic water pumping in the range 4 - 14” Hg without a glans protector (60 min sessions) and eventually got blisters. With the glans protector AND baby powder I no longer get blisters so in my case the protector/ baby powder appears to be superior to water I must add that I found water pumping without the protector was less likely to give me a blister than the protector without the baby powder

Austfred

fitting a silicone pumping sleeve

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Yeah key is avoiding air at the skin.

I did some pumping with my dick totally covered in a silicone sleeve ALONG the glans protector + baby powder.
Quiet a hassle but interesting experience. Had to pump to about 10hg -15hg to get some expansion below the silicone at all.

Dickers

Think the trick here is to use a very soft compound silicone for a pumping sleeve. I have been using the ABSilicone pumping sleeve and I find it not too hard to get expansion in the cylinder with it. It is a lot softer than say the softer autoextender xsleeves. Its weakness is that the softness makes it easy to tear so you have to be very careful using it. However it certainly seems to prevent fluid build up. I use a short tube applicator to put it on. Roll it up on the applicator, shove your glans through the applicator and then roll the sleeve back over the rest of your penis. Then roll the front end of the sleeve back off the applicator and remove it. Finally roll the front end of the sleeve forward and you have the sleeve nicely in place. The trick is to get the right amount of your penis in front of the applicator so when you remove the applicator the front edge of the sleeve fits behind the corona.

If you are uncut like me pull your skin back so no folds end up under the sleeve. I find wearing scrotum rings helps me do this.

I also find it best to fit the glans protector on first.

Austfred

Austfred,
I use my selfmade silicone sleeve as per: dickerschwanz - Silicone Sleeves - Make your own

Its rather easy to roll down. I had 2 versions. One thick and one thin. The thick one rather hard to roll down and as you say too rigid.
The thin one allowed some air to go under the sleeve. I adjusted it with some other sleeve over it and it worked very fine. Could feel pressure more inside.

Too bad the silicone is so expensive or I would produce much more as I have some more ideas.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Taping glans for ADS vac hangerGrif71Penis Enlargement Basics003-23-2013 02:35 PM
Taping the glans with an ADSjimbeauxPenis Enlargement Basics207-23-2010 01:51 AM
My ADS constructionrevenPenis Hangers508-25-2006 11:48 PM
Ads?andrewroarkPenis Enlargement Basics405-11-2005 05:49 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 PM.