Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

what is the best lube for PE

Originally Posted by Audacia

I use a moisturising hair conditioner. Whilst still hot and wet from a bath, it doesn’t dry up slides well and maybe keeps the skin quite moisturised? Probably not the best thing but it gets the job done.

Most hair conditioners are full of all sorts of chemicals. Something more natural and less man-tampered with would probably be a much better choice. As long as it would not be too ‘obvious’ in the bathroom. ;)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thanks lawnmower. I’ll order a bottle.

I did another session with the palmer’s oil and I do not like it for jelq sessions. I am going to go back to my johnson lotion until my shea oil gets here.

Originally Posted by Clubber
I was reading the olive oil thread, and started thinking, but been thinking for a while what the best lube for PE would be; for healing, gaining, etc.
If anyone knows something I don’t please share. Also, is there truth that olive oil blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT in penile tissues?

I’ve also read that canola oil is a better alternative in the olive oil thread, but canola oil is sort of similar to olive oil possible. Why would that be any different? I am in search of a lube that doesn’t clog pores as bad a petroleum products like Vaseline, etc. Water based lubes are impossible for productive jelq sessions, but I have

Realized that they are better then vaseline for pump sessions, due to the fact they don’t clog pores and effect the tissues negatively on a cellular level; read that on Dr. Joel Kaplan’s website that Vaseline is a no no for PE and pumping. I read on the olive oil thread that someone is using grape seed oil. Wonder why that is beneficial.

So if anybody knows what is best, please share.

I read somewhere that if someone uses Rogaine or some other hair growing product that it can inhibit penis enlargement gains. Does this have something to do with DHT? Or is this all just a rumour.

Originally Posted by ko13020
I read somewhere that if someone uses Rogaine or some other hair growing product that it can inhibit penis enlargement gains. Does this have something to do with DHT? Or is this all just a rumour.


Rogaine (Minoxidil) doesn’t interfere with testosterone/dihydrotestosterone as far as I know.
Originally Minoxidil was used to treat high blood pressure, taken orally - with the side effect of hair growth.
However, the mechanism by which Minoxidil promotes hair growth is not fully understood.

Who knows?

I use Johnsons baby oil with aloe and vitamin E. This stuff keeps me moist and warm after my PE!


First Measurement November 1 2009: EBPL 7.5

Current Measurement June 1st 2010: EBPL 8.0

Short Term Goal: 8.5 inches || EBPL Long Term Goal:9 inches EBPL

Originally Posted by manda
Rogaine (Minoxidil) doesn’t interfere with testosterone/dihydrotestosterone as far as I know.
Originally Minoxidil was used to treat high blood pressure, taken orally - with the side effect of hair growth.
However, the mechanism by which Minoxidil promotes hair growth is not fully understood.

Who knows?

I just remembered where I read it. A few years ago I bought an ADS device and in the booklet it said that using hair regrowth products may reduce gains by the device. At first I was like what? Why would that happen. Maybe it is something that can happen with certain people but not others. Like you said, who knows.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Most hair conditioners are full of all sorts of chemicals. Something more natural and less man-tampered with would probably be a much better choice. As long as it would not be too ‘obvious’ in the bathroom. ;)

What sort of things could these chemicals do!

Originally Posted by Audacia

What sort of things could these chemicals do!

As they are designed for use on hair and so will come into contact with eyes etc., most are probably fairly innocuous, but hair conditioners and many soaps contain preservatives like the various types of ’ - parabens’, which you can become sensitized to with enough exposure.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by GainerGuy

I use Johnsons baby oil with aloe and vitamin E. This stuff keeps me moist and warm after my PE!

If I’m not mistaken the baby oil is petroleum based which is considered not to be a good lube for PE. Or I may have read the thread wrong?

Unless you are using latex/rubber ‘gear’ with your PE, I cannot see any problem with using petroleum based lubes, although I would prefer nut or seed oils.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I’ve been thinking about switching to Castrol 10w30 for the winter and 20w50 for maximum protection during the hot summer.

I’ve been using Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E, the moisturizing gel oil we’ve been talking about in this thread. If you were smart you would start using it. It is perfect in every way, unless there is something I am not seeing. Buy this product.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by firegoat
As they are designed for use on hair and so will come into contact with eyes etc., most are probably fairly innocuous, but hair conditioners and many soaps contain preservatives like the various types of ’ - parabens’, which you can become sensitized to with enough exposure.

Sensitized too? That doesn’t sound necessarily bad.

Anyway I just tried OliveOil and it works great but I usually do my PE in the bathroom so can’t really take that in and OliveOil is hard to wash off plus I read something about it being a DHT blocker or something which I assume would be bad for PE right?

Can you recommend any bathroom products that would be better instead then?

Sensitized to, as in you can become allergic to it and it will give you a rash. Not good.

I know a few people think there is a problem with Johnsons Baby Oil, not because it’s made from babies, although that would be a good reason to object to it, but because it’s mineral based. If you google it you find most people who use it like it for moisturising their skin - Johnsons themselves claim it ‘locks in up to 10x more moisture on wet skin’, so it’s a common sight in bathrooms. I find it a bit thin, but it’s OK. (A few people are allergic to mineral oils, but not many. Few products exist that no one is allergic to). I would definitely rate it above hair conditioner, but there may well be skin moisturisers that are better for jelqing and available in the UK, similar to ones being discussed above.

I use Biotone Advanced Therapy Massage Gel, which comes from the USA but you can get it online in the UK. The good thing about professional massage products is they are often easier to ‘clean up’ when you are finished, you can choose one with the level of ‘glide’ you like, and they don’t smell like olive oil! :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Audacia
Sensitized too? That doesn’t sound necessarily bad.

Anyway I just tried OliveOil and it works great but I usually do my PE in the bathroom so can’t really take that in and OliveOil is hard to wash off plus I read something about it being a DHT blocker or something which I assume would be bad for PE right?

Can you recommend any bathroom products that would be better instead then?


Where did you read this?
I can’t find any study/evidence to support this claim yet everyone believe so.

Interested in this as I use Olive myself :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 AM.