Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Sorry the average deviation which is the average of standard deviations of several studies(lol).
Its more or less 1,0 x 0,5 over many studies. What I wanted to convey is that 1 inch less or more is within normal and not much are below or above it. Which indicates IMO that much bigger and much smaller dicks are very rare and thus the percentages in howlongismyschlong are on point.

Ah ok I understand now. Also kinda happy with that those numbers.. Would mean my current length (7.1”) is ‘not normal’, and my girth is right on the line (5.2”). Lol


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by marinera
But, numbers on Chinese aren’t much different than numbers on other ethnicities, so it should come out that there can’t be any 9” EL penis. Or am I missing something here?

Yes it would. But in human beings there is always the possibility of anomalies or just extreme deviations from the norm, that are not predicted by a simple normal distribution. I think the normal distribution becomes less exact, the further you go from the norm.

Originally Posted by KevinWebster
Is howlongismyschlong.com trustworthy or does it make results better than they are?

There is really not much need for trust here. The site is just a calculator.
It is as trustworthy as the studies it uses, which are genuine.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Id like to apologise, my size is now 5 BPEL I have been lying this whole time. Would I get helpful answers now?


Start: 7.4 BPEL x 6

KevinWebster what is your question? I am so confused. People are talking to you and telling you about measuring consistently. What do you want to know?


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral

KevinWebster what is your question? I am so confused. People are talking to you and telling you about measuring consistently. What do you want to know?

Thanks for your reply, is my curve normal? it goes down then up, not straight then up. I measure between 5-5.25 now I struggled to get to 5 2 months ago my girth has also gone up 0.2 do you think i could still be growing at 18?

You could be gaining. I am not really sure what age people stop gaining. There are many different types of curves. What is normal? We are all different. However, if the curve makes sex painful or impossible then this is a problem.

You might not like to but you might want to post a picture and see what people think. Even better would be to talk to your doctor about any concerns that you have.

Measuring can be inexact until you get the technique down. I am a believer in BPFSL because it negates the curve and most of the fat pad.

The real key with measuring is to be consistent. I would even take multiple measurements. So many things can affect erection quality from temperature, nerves, hormone levels, weight, and probably many more.

I am sure even a porn induced vs non porn erection will be different for some of us.

I think you should take multiple measurement at different times of the day for multiple days. Write them all down and see how consistent you are. At the same time take a BPFSL measurement with all those measurements. This way you can see the difference.

Just curious. Your erect measurements are they bone pressed or non bone pressed. If they are NBP they will be inconsistent. You really want everything to be BP. The NBP in my opinion is an approximate.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral
You could be gaining. I am not really sure what age people stop gaining. There are many different types of curves. What is normal? We are all different. However, if the curve makes sex painful or impossible then this is a problem.

You might not like to but you might want to post a picture and see what people think. Even better would be to talk to your doctor about any concerns that you have.

Measuring can be inexact until you get the technique down. I am a believer in BPFSL because it negates the curve and most of the fat pad.

The real key with measuring is to be consistent. I would even take multiple measurements. So many things can affect erection quality from temperature, nerves, hormone levels, weight, and probably many more.

I am sure even a porn induced vs non porn erection will be different for some of us.

I think you should take multiple measurement at different times of the day for multiple days. Write them all down and see how consistent you are. At the same time take a BPFSL measurement with all those measurements. This way you can see the difference.

Just curious. Your erect measurements are they bone pressed or non bone pressed. If they are NBP they will be inconsistent. You really want everything to be BP. The NBP in my opinion is an approximate.

Thanks for your reply. My curve looks ok and functions normal its just annoying when measuring. My BPFSL is 6 and my BPEL is 7-7.25 which doesn’t seem very normal compared to everyone else’s :(

Originally Posted by KevinWebster
Thanks for your reply. My curve looks ok and functions normal its just annoying when measuring. My BPFSL is 6 and my BPEL is 7-7.25 which doesn’t seem very normal compared to everyone else’s :(


You are all over the place.

In the last few hours you have gone from 5” bpel to 7.25”.

I think you need to slow down, read more and really take it all in. :)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Roots and several others have a longer BPEL than BPFSL but I am not sure how far apart.
The key is don’t worry about that. Keep measuring and strive for consistency.

You won’t have any idea if a routine is effective if you don’t start getting consistent measurements.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by cantlook
You are all over the place.

In the last few hours you have gone from 5” bpel to 7.25”.

I think you need to slow down, read more and really take it all in. :)

Im not if I say 7 people become hostile so Im actually 5 now but for this theoretical question im 7.

Originally Posted by KevinWebster
Im not if I say 7 people become hostile so Im actually 5 now but for this theoretical question im 7.


That kind of attitude just doesn’t wash here. Neither does asking the same questions time and again but not listening to the answers unless they are the answer you want to hear. You see the most helpful and usually patient people on the forum as being ‘hostile’ because they’re giving you the answers you need (not want) to hear.

Try clicking on your profile button and re-reading all your posts and the answers you’ve been given. If any of your questions haven’t been answered try using the search feature - you haven’t asked any question that hasn’t been asked and answered hundreds of times on this forum. Every type of curve has been described and commented on. Read the huge numbers of posts on how to measure consistently - most people, curve or not, manage to find a way of measuring that works for them, which is all that is important.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
That kind of attitude just doesn’t wash here. Neither does asking the same questions time and again but not listening to the answers unless they are the answer you want to hear. You see the most helpful and usually patient people on the forum as being ‘hostile’ because they’re giving you the answers you need (not want) to hear.

Try clicking on your profile button and re-reading all your posts and the answers you’ve been given. If any of your questions haven’t been answered try using the search feature - you haven’t asked any question that hasn’t been asked and answered hundreds of times on this forum. Every type of curve has been described and commented on. Read the huge numbers of posts on how to measure consistently - most people, curve or not, manage to find a way of measuring that works for them, which is all that is important.

It seems the smaller the size the more helpful people are, my size seems to make people more sarcastic for some reason. Im sorry if it offends you. Asking the same question over and over again is mainly because its hard to get a straight answer, people are usually sarcastic. In regards to this question, if it has offended you, do not reply to it. Bhcentral has kindly answered without being sarcastic which I very much appreciate. Also this forum is hostile because if I was asking the very same question with 5 inches you would not be saying this. I will have to try and find a more friendly alternative.

Originally Posted by KevinWebster
I will have to try and find a more friendly alternative.


I’ve given you a short hold (4days) so you can read more of the forum and see that almost everyone here is unfailingly helpful unless you give them a reason not to be.

Or you can use the time to find another more ‘friendly’ PE forum that suits you better.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by KevinWebster
Id like to apologise, my size is now 5 BPEL I have been lying this whole time. Would I get helpful answers now?


Perhaps being dishonest to the forum has skewed your own interpretation of peoples responses. I have gone back through quite a few of your posts and not seen anything directed at you that I would call hostile.

There is really no benefit to lying on an anonymous forum, it will only complicate the process of finding answers. Honesty will always get you the most accurate and appropriate advice here.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
Perhaps being dishonest to the forum has skewed your own interpretation of peoples responses. I have gone back through quite a few of your posts and not seen anything directed at you that I would call hostile.

There is really no benefit to lying on an anonymous forum, it will only complicate the process of finding answers. Honesty will always get you the most accurate and appropriate advice here.


I think he was being sarcastic, as he often has been, while accusing others of doing so. Google Kevin Webster Coronation Street to find out what makes him tick :rolleyes:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 AM.