Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is It In Yet????

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
You sound like a libertine(sexual sense; I’m not saying you are devoid of morals).One thing that bothers me about the story is that, the guy, does not sound like a libertine as you are, and yet watched the whole time. Whether the story is devoid of embellishment or not, it is still one for the story book.

Nope, definitely not a hedonist or libertine. Sex is serious business for me, but so is freedom of action and choice. I also have enough of my own sins to think twice before condemning anyone of theirs. I’m a little bit weird about the physical act of sex, because it is just a bodily function, so in the case of the OP, I would have been much more bothered to see them being affectionate.

For instance, when my now-wife and I were broken up, she would tell me about her sex life with this guy and get pissed I wasn’t getting jealous. She went on about his big pecker, still didn’t get jealous. Orgasm? Nope, still not jealous. But her daughter (now my daughter) had her birthday party, and she invited both me and my son (who was her daughter’s best friend, still is) and it drove me CRAZY to see them holding hands and talking off to the side. Oh man.. I had a hard time holding it in, and she didn’t realize that the intimacy is what got me, not the physical act of orgasming. It’s all just a bodily function.

So I guess what I meant to say is this: If the girl committed the act as a bodily function, out of curiosity, that’s one thing. But if she had genuine emotion for the guy, such as wanting to cuddle and kiss him after, and see him later tomorrow, and hang out and ~not~ have sex, that’s another thing entirely.

Not to say I don’t have morals, but I don’t think the physical act of penetration is all there is to sex. Or maybe I don’t have morals, heck if I know.

Also, I wouldn’t wish this OP’s story on anyone. I feel it, lost my damn mind once in college. Never again!

- Saul

Originally Posted by saulgoode45
Nope, definitely not a hedonist or libertine. Sex is serious business for me, but so is freedom of action and choice. I also have enough of my own sins to think twice before condemning anyone of theirs. I’m a little bit weird about the physical act of sex, because it is just a bodily function, so in the case of the OP, I would have been much more bothered to see them being affectionate.

For instance, when my now-wife and I were broken up, she would tell me about her sex life with this guy and get pissed I wasn’t getting jealous. She went on about his big pecker, still didn’t get jealous. Orgasm? Nope, still not jealous. But her daughter (now my daughter) had her birthday party, and she invited both me and my son (who was her daughter’s best friend, still is) and it drove me CRAZY to see them holding hands and talking off to the side. Oh man.. I had a hard time holding it in, and she didn’t realize that the intimacy is what got me, not the physical act of orgasming. It’s all just a bodily function.

So I guess what I meant to say is this: If the girl committed the act as a bodily function, out of curiosity, that’s one thing. But if she had genuine emotion for the guy, such as wanting to cuddle and kiss him after, and see him later tomorrow, and hang out and ~not~ have sex, that’s another thing entirely.

Not to say I don’t have morals, but I don’t think the physical act of penetration is all there is to sex. Or maybe I don’t have morals, heck if I know.

Also, I wouldn’t wish this OP’s story on anyone. I feel it, lost my damn mind once in college. Never again!

- Saul

I think we’re saying a similar thing. My view isn’t so much about the physical act of sex but the feelings that comes with it. I’ve had my share of meaningless sex which was just that, meaningless. I don’t like hearing about my wife’s sexual past and her feelings towards specific guys.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

10/25/16 BPEL 7.875 MSEG ~6.1 BEG 7.0

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Very insightful Saul. Most men feel jealous by physical connection whereas women gets jealous by emotional connection of their partner with other men. I shared the OP’s story (without naming him or his username) with guys and they all felt the pain. When I shared it a lady friend, she did not appreciate the profound negative emotions the OP may have had.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
You sound like a libertine(sexual sense; I’m not saying you are devoid of morals).One thing that bothers me about the story is that, the guy, does not sound like a libertine as you are, and yet watched the whole time. Whether the story is devoid of embellishment or not, it is still one for the story book.

As women are given more permission by media, men are forced to rationalise their behaviour to stay in relationships.

My relationship just tanked, and I had to eventually just walk away.

I couldn’t compromise and be friends while she “worked things out”.

You are either married or you aren’t. There is no in between.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
As women are given more permission by media, men are forced to rationalise their behaviour to stay in relationships.

My relationship just tanked, and I had to eventually just walk away.

I couldn’t compromise and be friends while she “worked things out”.

You are either married or you aren’t. There is no in between.

I agree with men tending to rationalize their behavior to stay in the relationship. One of the reasons for this is that, women can get it anytime. All they have to do is show up. Even the heaviest and least attractive ones can get it if they please. With men, this is not the case because of our sexual drive is too strong and much stronger than the sexual drive of women. So, what happens is that, there are more demands for pussy than there are supplies. Thus, men stay.

Because women tend to evolve in such a way that made them leery to have sex because of the investment of child rearing, they can be very picky. That’s one of the reasons why they tend not to have the morals of a man(slut) Now, because of paradigm shift, as you point out about the media, women tend to get looser(not the vagina). And men know this. We are losing the war.

See works of Carthwright, Richard Dawkins, EO Wilson on sexual drive and differences between men and women. I’m at a game so, I can’t cite them now. If requested be, I will give the citations.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Richard Dawkins… I like his speeches and papers.

But, please, don’t see women as an animals only (if you do so)- they also can think in human way.

Though each of these stories are sad, the important thing in my opinion is that they learned something positive. She wasn’t the right one. Any woman who risks destroying a quality relationship over a penis isn’t worth having. My wife has had bigger and smaller men in her life but she is utterly devoted to me. Loyalty means more to me than beauty. Proverbs 31.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5]

Goal: BPEL: 8.2 inches. Better EQ.

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Originally Posted by a-unit
As women are given more permission by media, men are forced to rationalise their behaviour to stay in relationships.

My relationship just tanked, and I had to eventually just walk away.

I couldn’t compromise and be friends while she “worked things out”.

You are either married or you aren’t. There is no in between.

I tried separation once, when my first marriage crashed. We were separated 3 years. I moved back in, still slept upstairs, no-touchy! Then I left again.

I’m remarried, and agree from my own personal experience. You either are married, or you are not. She should be able to “work things out” from within the relationship. Both of you should.

- Saul

Originally Posted by saulgoode45
I tried separation once, when my first marriage crashed. We were separated 3 years. I moved back in, still slept upstairs, no-touchy! Then I left again.

I’m remarried, and agree from my own personal experience. You either are married, or you are not. She should be able to “work things out” from within the relationship. Both of you should.

- Saul

That was my thinking also.

I finally gave up with all the mixed messages.

She emailed me a happy birthday yesterday, but I didn’t respond.

Fuck the games.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Good for you, A-Unit. Going back and forth can only get worse. Me ex who emasculated me so badly wanted to hang for she misses being around me. I told my sister and her husband. They said: no, she’s not welcome here. And, even if they did not say that, she will suck the air out of the house.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
Good for you, A-Unit. Going back and forth can only get worse. Me ex who emasculated me so badly wanted to hang for she misses being around me. I told my sister and her husband. They said: no, she’s not welcome here. And, even if they did not say that, she will suck the air out of the house.

There’s one thing I learned. Sisters are the most valuable things that we, men, can have when dating. No one will be as honest with you as they will. No one will stick up for you like they will.

Hat’s off to sisters!


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

10/25/16 BPEL 7.875 MSEG ~6.1 BEG 7.0

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
There’s one thing I learned. Sisters are the most valuable things that we, men, can have when dating. No one will be as honest with you as they will. No one will stick up for you like they will.

Hat’s off to sisters!

Yeah, and they know. When I told her about the emasculation she said: if your cock was the problem, she would not have stayed that long, which was my argument initially. She also said that your ex said that to hurt you and take a shot at your pride by being vindictive. And that was before I joined TP and applied statistics on her claim. It always helps to have our sisters to explain women’s perspectives.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Originally Posted by a-unit
That was my thinking also.

I finally gave up with all the mixed messages.

She emailed me a happy birthday yesterday, but I didn’t respond.

Fuck the games.

Well damn, happy belated birthday!

My sister definitely has been an honest source of insight into the enigmatic abyss known as a girl’s mind. Very helpful


If you have a thought in ANY way similar to "I'm not good enough," take that shit, throw it out the window, roll over it a few times, and light it on fire.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08 AM.