Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is It In Yet????

Fair enough. I can see there is intention and where there is intention progress can be made.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Fair enough mate. I see your point. I just have my own ideas. It’s good thinking though.

Maybe we could get somewhere with a glass of fine wine and a cigar while trying to present and analyze our ideas. :-)

Haha that would be awesome mate, I do always like to discuss these theories especially with some wine involved!

Who doesn’t? :-)


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Batman963
When I was 16 I fell in love with this girl she fell in love with me we were together for 3 years. She then cheated on me and I was devastated went into really bad depression etc.. Now I found out about this guy she cheated on me and he was buff with supposedly a big dick now, on top I was never been able to give her an orgasm wich made it worse. My dick is 6.5 BPEL and 6 after the belly fat 5.5 msgirth. Well that was that I went into another relationship that last it 10 years until last month. The first 5 years were great. She was a virgin and had a small pussy it was really small. I fell in love with her completely and I am still and love with her but broke up because of the cheating. She cheated on me a lot of time starting in 2011. The more she cheated the looser her vigina got

This is all horse shit buddy.

These girls cheated because they’re broken people NOT because of anything about you.

These guys also didn’t have huge dicks. That’s her fucking with you. Not to mention statistically speaking you’re above average yourself.

But the sad fact is these broken, stupid bitches made the choice to cheat on you long before they knew the size of the guy they would cheat with.

And her vagina didn’t get looser because of bigger dicks. That’s impossible. Vaginas are extremely elastic and “snap” back to their original size within a day of sex.

Don’t get me wrong. We all know the pain of cheating. My wife of 10 years cheated on me with a man who had a smaller dick. Do you think that makes it any better? Fuck no it doesn’t.

Just be glad you didnt have kids with these broken women. Learn from it and move on.

But just remember it was nothing wrong with you.. They were/are the broken ones.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by DamnIt
This is all horse shit buddy.

These girls cheated because they’re broken people NOT because of anything about you.

These guys also didn’t have huge dicks. That’s her fucking with you. Not to mention statistically speaking you’re above average yourself.

But the sad fact is these broken, stupid bitches made the choice to cheat on you long before they knew the size of the guy they would cheat with.

And her vagina didn’t get looser because of bigger dicks. That’s impossible. Vaginas are extremely elastic and “snap” back to their original size within a day of sex.

Don’t get me wrong. We all know the pain of cheating. My wife of 10 years cheated on me with a man who had a smaller dick. Do you think that makes it any better? Fuck no it doesn’t.

Just be glad you didnt have kids with these broken women. Learn from it and move on.

But just remember it was nothing wrong with you.. They were/are the broken ones.

This may be the best post I have ever read.
100% accurate.

Originally Posted by DamnIt
This is all horse shit buddy.

These girls cheated because they’re broken people NOT because of anything about you.

These guys also didn’t have huge dicks. That’s her fucking with you. Not to mention statistically speaking you’re above average yourself.

But the sad fact is these broken, stupid bitches made the choice to cheat on you long before they knew the size of the guy they would cheat with.

And her vagina didn’t get looser because of bigger dicks. That’s impossible. Vaginas are extremely elastic and “snap” back to their original size within a day of sex.

Don’t get me wrong. We all know the pain of cheating. My wife of 10 years cheated on me with a man who had a smaller dick. Do you think that makes it any better? Fuck no it doesn’t.

Just be glad you didnt have kids with these broken women. Learn from it and move on.

But just remember it was nothing wrong with you.. They were/are the broken ones.

Well stated. This should be required reading for this site.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Damnit, I hear you and I believe this also, I have to remind myself all the time that it wasn’t my fault, sometimes my mind starts going on over drive men, was it me? What did I do? What didnt I do? Fuck I wasted 10 years on this bitch for nothing? Why was I blind? I could have fucked a lot others bitches now the time is fucking gone and its all her fault? Shit I should have fucked the other bitches why didnt I? I allways knew she would do this? Am I men enough? Am I a bitch? Do I have too much fucking strogen and not enough testosterone? FUck Cuk etc etc etc.. Well time is fucking one and it aint coming back. Everybody tells me what you said be glad you didnt have kids with her sometimes I even start thinking maybe thats what we were missing. Its a fucking roller coaster let me tell you. I just hope this feelings go away quick. Your advice means a lot and I will keep telling myself that until this ride is over.

Sent you a PM Batman because frankly infidelity is fucking horrible and all the things you’re going through and will go through will not go away quickly.

I don’t want to derail this thread and there’s alot better places than a PE forum to deal with the trauma you’ve suffered.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

You all worry too much.

Don’t be and in my opinion do not take all women seriously.

Good post DamnIt. Truly.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I’ve had a few wake up calls on my size. First the standard locker room issue in high school. I knew flaccid size is nearly impossible to gauge erect size, but I was surrounded by a bunch of meaty show-ers that even soft made my erection seem puny.

Another high school issue. My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. We broke up, they had a short 3 month relationship, then the girl and I got back together. I made the mistake of asking if he was bigger. She replied “well he’s much bigger than you” (meaning body/height). Granted yes, she got back with ME, but I’m a smaller framed guy too, so my masculinity as a whole just felt shot.

Then this past summer, wife and I were at lake house alone, had sex and I guess I left a piece of the condom wrapper out on the floor. The next day my sister-in-law and her fiance came to the lake house and she found the wrapper piece on the ground. My brother-in-law quickly says “What’s it like seeing a regular size condom wrapper?” I guess he wears magnums because he’s on the thicker side (he did the toilet paper roll test and couldn’t fit inside, which I can).

So I started my research a while back, but finally came here to make an account and start. We all have our reasons for being here, some many might think is pointless (the guys with 7x5.5 already) and those that want to boost their confidence. But we’re in it together.


12/1/2016 - 7.125 BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) 5.375" MSEG

Short-term Goal (March 2017): 7.5 BPEL and 5.5" MSEG

My progress thread - My path to a larger healthy piece

You got a nice size already men, don’t think a lot about it, your brother in law he is probaly just talking shit and has a smaller one than you.


Start: BPEL 7.0 - EG 5.1 (20Feb16)

Now: BPEL 7.4 - EG 5.6(20Dec16)

Goal: BPEL 8.0 - EG 5.5 (20Feb17)

Originally Posted by cockaloca
You got a nice size already men, don’t think a lot about it, your brother in law he is probaly just talking shit and has a smaller one than you.

True. Most men who wear magnums, don’t need them.

Funny story, I used to break condoms all the time, so I “upgraded” to magnums, on the advice of the girl I was dating then. We broke up and I dated another girl. She told me that she didn’t want me wearing them because they were too big for me. They weren’t. She most likely told me that so I would break a regular one so she could “accidentally” get pregnant. She fantasized about me getting her pregnant all the time. This is something she talked about all the time. She tried all kinds of “tricks” to trap me.

Point is. People are full of shit. Don’t believe everything.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)


Last edited by BigBootyFan : 10-06-2016 at . Reason: Clarity

How long must we sing this song: don’t believe the bullshit. I was just talking to lady friend and she told me that the black thing was a lie, for she claimed that she’s been with 2 black men who she considered small(one was about five inches; one was shorter than her her hand, which, she said to be 4 inches—and I challenge her about her measurements. She said, she knows what she saw. I asked: did you measure? I know even engineers can’t measure by mere sight). I said, the stereotype is not completely a lie. Black men on average are bigger in girth and length, but the spread is also bigger meaning that if the average length is 5.81 and 4.84, with SD of 1.22 and .57, you’ll see a lot of black man sporting bigger as you’d see many of them sporting smaller considering the spread.

What you see in porn are black guys with big ones and they perpetuate the stereotype. Nevertheless, on average, the stereotype is not completely a lie. But don’t be surprised if you see black men with smaller than expected since the spread among them is wider than any other group. But she still insists, if I see it small, then, it’s small. I replied: there are many overweight women who appear skinnier on their selfies and I saw them. I would not guess their weight by more sight and one or two angles only.

http://www.penissizes.org/fact-rese…thcircumference

http://www.penissizes.org/average-p…ace-and-country


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

If only I based the gender war within relationships on toy stories about cock size, I can reasonably infer, men are losing. Damnit, you made a wonderful point: people cheat prior to knowing the size of the cock she is cheating with—unless, there is a word out there about the guy being hung. BBF, as you always say: the complete retort is the smell like fish story or fisting the girl. Why put the burden on men being big or small and not put the burden on women being tight and loose equally as women put burden on guys to be way bigger than average? It takes two to tango. You can’t have your cake and eat it, too. If I start complaining of my partner being loose, I should look at my stats. If a woman complains of a man’s size, she should also be looking at her stats.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
If only I based the gender war within relationships on toy stories about cock size, I can reasonably infer, men are losing. Damnit, you made a wonderful point: people cheat prior to knowing the size of the cock she is cheating with—unless, there is a word out there about the guy being hung. BBF, as you always say: the complete retort is the smell like fish story or fisting the girl. Why put the burden on men being big or small and not put the burden on women being tight and loose equally as women put burden on guys to be way bigger than average? It takes two to tango. You can’t have your cake and eat it, too. If I start complaining of my partner being loose, I should look at my stats. If a woman complains of a man’s size, she should also be looking at her stats.

The delivery is where it’s at.

Her: “you have a small penis.”
Retort: “That’s not nice; I don’t complain about your vagina smelling like a rotten crustacean, so you shouldn’t give me a hard time.”
Her: “it doesn’t stink!”
Retort: “it must be like being unable to smell your own shit because my friends have asked me to shower off after being with you.”


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:45 AM.