Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is It In Yet????

Without getting into the specific words she used, over the years she would imply or tell me straight out that she had bigger and better, unsolicited by me, btw. She also told people close to me the same thing, again unsolicited, and they repeated it back to me. It is not so much that she had this opinion, my ego is not so big, or I am that insecure, or that my pride is hurt so easily, but that these comments were unsolicited, and repeated over time. And again, also repeated to mutual friends. I can certainly understand and accept that we all have gifts and talents, and no one has a monopoly on all of them. But it doesn’t help that in addition her comments about having bigger, (and maybe I am old fashioned here, or down right wrong, I am open to opinions about this) that she also implied and sometimes stated outright that she was more open to doing and trying sexual things with him and other BF’s that she was with me. Those comments would have not sat well with me if we were just BF and GF, but they really stung in that we are husband and wife. I have also never experienced anything even close to something like this before, so it has taken a bit of adjusting to. I just feel like the biggest idiot for marrying her. If I knew all this then, I wouldn’t have.

My inspiration: Rocco Siffredi!

Originally Posted by JonDoeJoe
Without getting into the specific words she used, over the years she would imply or tell me straight out that she had bigger and better, unsolicited by me, btw. She also told people close to me the same thing, again unsolicited, and they repeated it back to me. It is not so much that she had this opinion, my ego is not so big, or I am that insecure, or that my pride is hurt so easily, but that these comments were unsolicited, and repeated over time. And again, also repeated to mutual friends. I can certainly understand and accept that we all have gifts and talents, and no one has a monopoly on all of them. But it doesn’t help that in addition her comments about having bigger, (and maybe I am old fashioned here, or down right wrong, I am open to opinions about this) that she also implied and sometimes stated outright that she was more open to doing and trying sexual things with him and other BF’s that she was with me. Those comments would have not sat well with me if we were just BF and GF, but they really stung in that we are husband and wife. I have also never experienced anything even close to something like this before, so it has taken a bit of adjusting to. I just feel like the biggest idiot for marrying her. If I knew all this then, I wouldn’t have.

Hmm…. that is quite ridiculous of a thing to say to not only you, but also to your friends. She either is seriously lacking in empathy, or was trying to hurt you out of anger. Is there a chance that maybe she has borderline personality disorder?

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/b…sorder-symptoms

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol…_b_5224432.html


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25


Last edited by Ich1 : 08-24-2014 at .

I read the link, and she doesn’t really fit those criteria. I think she is just a hardened, and possibly insecure woman. I am not really qualified to say, not having any training in psychology, but she may also have, believe it not, penis envy, and have some deep seeded issue’s with men. I say that because a therapist told me that could be the case. We also just have very different relational and world pov’s. Not much we see eye to eye on. If we didn’t have kids, we’d be divorced. I just do my thing, she does hers, we keep busy, and we seem to both be relatively content with that routine. When they say that out of the 50% of those that stay married, that maybe more then half of those are not satisfied, now I can relate. In the big picture, it could always be worse, and I generally stay positive and productive. Deciding to abstain from sex with her was one of our last entanglements, so it actually makes things more simple, with fewer expectations. Being how I like sex for the physical feeling and the intimacy, years ago it might have possibly caused me to stray. Now I just put it out of my mind, and occupy myself with something else. The great thing about going through challenge’s is that eventually it leads to deeper insight and self control. Not the best situation, but I have learned to accept it, and it’s helped make me more mature. I guess everybody has some problems in their lives, so that helps give me perspective, and makes it easier for me to stay focused on, and I be thankful for, the blessings I do have.


Last edited by JonDoeJoe : 08-24-2014 at .

You’re a strong man Jon Doe!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

We all have one life to live - in your case it would be inconceivable for me not to divorce. And in the meantime find some fun on the side.

Exactly, you know what they say. Why is divorce so expensive? Because it’s worth it!


7.8" BPEL x 5.25" EG

Her and I have been having problems for many years now. While I like to think she bears the brunt of why it is like this, (and I do believe that, btw) it does take two, and I could have made some better decisions along he way. I owe it to the relationship and marriage vows to see if eventually there are other avenues to explore. More importantly at this point, is that last year she as diagnosed with breast cancer, and while she is doing fine now, who knows what the future will bring, so besides my young children, no way I could divorce her.

Originally Posted by JonDoeJoe
I read the link, and she doesn’t really fit those criteria. I think she is just a hardened, and possibly insecure woman. I am not really qualified to say, not having any training in psychology, but she may also have, believe it not, penis envy, and have some deep seeded issue’s with men. I say that because a therapist told me that could be the case. We also just have very different relational and world pov’s. Not much we see eye to eye on. If we didn’t have kids, we’d be divorced. I just do my thing, she does hers, we keep busy, and we seem to both be relatively content with that routine. When they say that out of the 50% of those that stay married, that maybe more then half of those are not satisfied, now I can relate. In the big picture, it could always be worse, and I generally stay positive and productive. Deciding to abstain from sex with her was one of our last entanglements, so it actually makes things more simple, with fewer expectations. Being how I like sex for the physical feeling and the intimacy, years ago it might have possibly caused me to stray. Now I just put it out of my mind, and occupy myself with something else. The great thing about going through challenge’s is that eventually it leads to deeper insight and self control. Not the best situation, but I have learned to accept it, and it’s helped make me more mature. I guess everybody has some problems in their lives, so that helps give me perspective, and makes it easier for me to stay focused on, and I be thankful for, the blessings I do have.

That’s real moving, thanks for sharing.

You have a great attitude/perspective on this, it’s very admirable. Good luck with all.


Past (2013): BPEL 6.2in. - 6.4in. x BEG 5.0in & BPFSL <6.75in. ... Present: BPEL 7.188in. x BEG 5.625in. & BPFSL 7.5in.

1st Goal: BPEL 7.063 ACHIEVED | 2nd Goal: BPEL 7.6

My PE Thread | Picture set: 1st | 2nd | 3rd - Good luck with those gains! :surf: .

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
I remember being in my mid 30’s and I was starting to have bad erections and even less night wood. And I noticed my dick had shrunk from 7 when I was 21 to 6.25 with a raging hard on. Well I remember on one night I didn’t have a great hard on maybe a stage 1 from a 1-4 and I was having sex with my very beautiful but a bitch X wife and I got the question IS “IT IN YET?” I was fucking hurt but I didn’t know about PE or anything yet but I wanted to do something but what growing your dick without surgery was impossible or so I thought. Maybe a week passed and the wife had a couple of her girlfriends over all MILFS in there 30’s all gym rats and in shape, I had made them a couple of blenders of frozen margaritas and they were toasted. I then went into the other room and was playing on the computer but I left the door open a crack, I over heard that the conversion had turned to dick size and these four chicks were saying how bigger was better and that they wished there husbands were bigger and one chick was telling them about her old boyfriend who was hung like a horse she even got this girls shaving cream out of the bathroom saying he was as big it was at least 9x6. Than they started talking about movie stars and rock stars and if they had big dicks. So this was a wake up call to the Dino the next day I was looking for ways to grow dick on the Internet I had heard about stretching devices and that some crazy people actually hung weights from there dicks and wanted to find if it was true. My search found a yahoo club and than I found the old PE forum and 3.5 years later I’m here at thunders with a big dick. So I was wondering what was your wake up call and did you ever hear the dreaded is it in yet.

Dino


Eh, wow… Id’ve dumped her to preserve my own feelings… Na I never heard that but I failed to pop one of my GFs cherries lawl, just as bad. Had my fair share of that…. Shitty dogstyles where my D keeps slipping out. Unable to pop cherries… GFs tellin ppl stuff…. Bleh, I don’t want any women right now because of the past…

Eh as far the motivation for PE… I believe that porn had subliminally conceptualized to me that I could never have women like that to leave willingly, nor be able to pleasure women that beautiful, to that degree, unless my penis was that large. As soon as my puberty slowed down in high school, I became uuber insecure about my penis size….The internal root/insecurity that allowed such an weakness to magnify was this bitch I dated that didn’t tell me she had gen. warts…. I wondered why she wouldn’t suck my d… told everyone my d was tiny and it got around, and all of em were black girls so you know they didn’t care about my feelings, “ye she said she jacked yo lil meat”…..

Twas abusive towards girlfriends that said my penis was just fine ever since those undergoing those two factors… They actually loved my wil appx. 7”er, but I still watched porn all the time… Those are what initially started me in PE back in the day… I believe I gained 1.2” 4 years ago from insane jelq loads before losing dedication, which was solidified quite recently after doing much “wisdom” yoga which had caused many disturbing thoughts to surface…


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"


Last edited by TonyThaTyga : 08-28-2014 at .

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
Eh, wow… Id’ve dumped her to preserve my own feelings… Na I never heard that but I failed to pop one of my GFs cherries lawl, just as bad. Had my fair share of that…. Shitty dogstyles where my D keeps slipping out. Unable to pop cherries… GFs tellin ppl stuff…. Bleh, I don’t want any women right now because of the past…

Eh as far the motivation for PE… I believe that porn had subliminally conceptualized to me that I could never have women like that to leave willingly, nor be able to pleasure women that beautiful, to that degree, unless my penis was that large. As soon as my puberty slowed down in high school, I became uuber insecure about my penis size….The internal root/insecurity that allowed such an weakness to magnify was this bitch I dated that didn’t tell me she had gen. warts…. I wondered why she wouldn’t suck my d… told everyone my d was tiny and it got around, and all of em were black girls so you know they didn’t care about my feelings, “ye she said she jacked yo lil meat”…..

Twas abusive towards girlfriends that said my penis was just fine ever since those undergoing those two factors… They actually loved my wil appx. 7”er, but I still watched porn all the time… Those are what initially started me in PE back in the day… I believe I gained 1.2” 4 years ago from insane jelq loads before losing dedication, which was solidified quite recently after doing much “wisdom” yoga which had caused many disturbing thoughts to surface…

Tony, you are a black guy, yes? I thought I remember seeing you were in that product review you did for your hanger.

Anyway, whether you are or not, I feel for black guys. They have this huge myth/stigma to live up to, the whole “blacker is bigger” thing, but when you look at the averages from studies you see that they average about the same size as whites, Latinos, well everyone else really. It’s like you gotta measure up and be some ridiculous, extremely uncommon size or you are somehow deficient ethnically.

I remember the showers after football practice in high school. I am white, and therefore expected to be about average, so everyone talked about my 7.75” cock like I was some kind of genetic freak. I mean I was long, but there was this black kid who actually grew up across the street from me, he was pretty much my exact same penile size and my same height, but nobody ever said anything because it was just like it was expected or something. And then the sad part, NONE of the other black kids would even take showers. One of them was my really good friend, actually best friend at the time, and I’ve seen his cock on other occasions (get your mind out of the gutter!) and he was even a little above average. I asked him about it one time and he said, “maybe I am above average, but all you white guys and all the white girls at our school expect me to be massive, I’d rather they just didn’t see it than deal with it.” The next day he asked me to order him some of those penis pills that don’t work because I had a debit card and he didn’t at the time. I messed up my information online, they called my house and talked to my parents who cancelled the order (my bank account was under their name), so I didn’t end up wasting my money. But I had a REALLY awkward talk with them about how “a man isn’t defined by the size of his penis” and stuff like that. Of course I couldn’t tell them that I was significantly above average and they were for my friend, so I just nodded and tried not to laugh or run away. ;)

Anyway, I am digressing, but my point is it must really suck to have to live up to some insane standard that just is not true whatsoever. Don’t know if any of that applies to you Tony, but if it does you can rest assured that most of those girls who gave you shit have now had a reality check and realize that 7” is pretty damn big. I’m sure some of them even talk about it now like, “this one guy I was involved with was soooooo hung!”

Roots

Roots makes a good point. I went out with a black woman for a year. I never really gave it much thought if she would be satisfied with me when we finally had sex, and the first time we did, (I was the first white guy she was with, and she the first black woman I was with, for that matter) she commented that I had a healthy size, and I thought wow, a black woman, she said that about me. Some weeks later, I thought, that may have been a little ignorant for me to think, but as you said Roots, I don’t know about the rest of the world, but here in America, the idea is just so prevalent. Was it propagated by Hollywood? The media?

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Tony, you are a black guy, yes? I thought I remember seeing you were in that product review you did for your hanger.

Anyway, whether you are or not, I feel for black guys. They have this huge myth/stigma to live up to, the whole “blacker is bigger” thing, but when you look at the averages from studies you see that they average about the same size as whites, Latinos, well everyone else really. It’s like you gotta measure up and be some ridiculous, extremely uncommon size or you are somehow deficient ethnically.

I remember the showers after football practice in high school. I am white, and therefore expected to be about average, so everyone talked about my 7.75” cock like I was some kind of genetic freak. I mean I was long, but there was this black kid who actually grew up across the street from me, he was pretty much my exact same penile size and my same height, but nobody ever said anything because it was just like it was expected or something. And then the sad part, NONE of the other black kids would even take showers. One of them was my really good friend, actually best friend at the time, and I’ve seen his cock on other occasions (get your mind out of the gutter!) and he was even a little above average. I asked him about it one time and he said, “maybe I am above average, but all you white guys and all the white girls at our school expect me to be massive, I’d rather they just didn’t see it than deal with it.” The next day he asked me to order him some of those penis pills that don’t work because I had a debit card and he didn’t at the time. I messed up my information online, they called my house and talked to my parents who cancelled the order (my bank account was under their name), so I didn’t end up wasting my money. But I had a REALLY awkward talk with them about how “a man isn’t defined by the size of his penis” and stuff like that. Of course I couldn’t tell them that I was significantly above average and they were for my friend, so I just nodded and tried not to laugh or run away. ;)

Anyway, I am digressing, but my point is it must really suck to have to live up to some insane standard that just is not true whatsoever. Don’t know if any of that applies to you Tony, but if it does you can rest assured that most of those girls who gave you shit have now had a reality check and realize that 7” is pretty damn big. I’m sure some of them even talk about it now like, “this one guy I was involved with was soooooo hung!”

Roots


Yeah but i’m also part white/cuban…. Its cool cuz I can act white or black anytime I want.

You were 7.75BPEL in high school?I imagine you were moderately happy with your penis size lol.

(get your mind out of the gutter!)[LOL’D]

Eh… Indeed foolish assumptions that I wish I knew the root of so I could discredit it…. :|


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

JonDoe and Tony, the only valid explanation I have ever read goes all the way back to slavery.

Many Africans have sickle cell anemia. This is actually an evolutionary occurrence because sickle cell makes you essentially immune to malaria, thus Africans with sickle cell had greater survivability in times before modern medicine despite having an inherited disease, as malaria was so lethal and easy to catch back then in Africa. The other thing sickle cell often does, however, is cause priapism - a massive, painful, and uncontrollable state of erection. Having severe priapisms can often leave the penis quite enlarged, but also quite dysfunctional. I have read that when black slaves were bought to the Americas, slavers and slave owners saw both penises undergoing priapism and penises that had been permanently enlarged due to past priapism, and assumed blacks were just very large.

From there, I have read that the stereotype has been perpetuated (often subconsciously) as a way of making blacks seem more animal, and less human. This, however, is beginning to enter the realm of psychology and maybe even philosophy. I’m not sure if I buy this myself, but it sounds plausible.

Now the idea is so engrained that you hear it all the time in movies, music, and on TV. Even the porn industry is really only interested in promoting black male actors that are extremely hung because that is expected - Mandingo, Lex Steele, Shane Diesel, Jack Napier, the list goes on.

Roots

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
JonDoe and Tony, the only valid explanation I have ever read goes all the way back to slavery.

Many Africans have sickle cell anemia. This is actually an evolutionary occurrence because sickle cell makes you essentially immune to malaria, thus Africans with sickle cell had greater survivability in times before modern medicine despite having an inherited disease, as malaria was so lethal and easy to catch back then in Africa. The other thing sickle cell often does, however, is cause priapism - a massive, painful, and uncontrollable state of erection. Having severe priapisms can often leave the penis quite enlarged, but also quite dysfunctional. I have read that when black slaves were bought to the Americas, slavers and slave owners saw both penises undergoing priapism and penises that had been permanently enlarged due to past priapism, and assumed blacks were just very large.

From there, I have read that the stereotype has been perpetuated (often subconsciously) as a way of making blacks seem more animal, and less human. This, however, is beginning to enter the realm of psychology and maybe even philosophy. I’m not sure if I buy this myself, but it sounds plausible.

Now the idea is so engrained that you hear it all the time in movies, music, and on TV. Even the porn industry is really only interested in promoting black male actors that are extremely hung because that is expected - Mandingo, Lex Steele, Shane Diesel, Jack Napier, the list goes on.

Roots


Intriguing… I thought it was ‘cuz the jelq came from tthat general region apparently… Maybe I shall go and catch this… propiatism that you speak of.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.