Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ideal penis size for women

Yes, I was about the same size as you when I was “in circulation”. I have been married for a long time now, but prior to that I had a couple of lovers who I had to be careful with as I would cause them discomfort by banging their cervix in some positions, usually doggy style, cowgirl, or “jackhammer” (missionary with the gal’s legs up over your shoulders. There were also a couple who complained of a lot of jaw ache when giving me head, even at my girth, which was a lot less than a lot of guys here.

I never had any women that I was unable to have sex with vaginally, but there was one or two who told me they were a little sore afterwards and were glad I wasn’t any bigger.

With my wife, I used to bottom out regularly, which was generally uncomfortable for her, and I was a snug fit in her, if not tight. After two pregnancies and vaginal deliveries, things were different, not exactly loose, but certainly less snug, and I never touched bottom. Now that I have been doing PE things are getting back to where they were in terms of “snugness”, and I am starting to touch bottom again. Interestingly, this is no longer uncomfortable for her.

Our experience just makes me wonder why so many guys who are significantly larger say they have no difficulty finding women who can accommodate them with no difficulty. I would think that guys who are up around 8 inches in length and 6 inches in girth, or especially those who are larger, would start to run into serious trouble with at least with a significant percentage of girls.

Guys there is no idea size for women. Every girl out there prefers something different. Based on what I have seen on websites, the best sealing dildos are 8*6 inches. That being said I know girls that do not want to fuck big dicks so that when they get married, the man finds them more desirable. You can’t get a universal answer. How big it is matters but what matters more is how you use it. I am going for 8*7.

I’ve heard on here from numerous members that the bestselling dildo sizes are around 6*5.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

That means I am already there. AWESOME! To be honest I only looked at two sites that me and my X used to go on.

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Yeah. No way do 1 in 39 guys have 6 inches girth. Show me a study that implies this madness. :)

Actually that is about right.

The average girth of an erect male penis is between 4.84 & 4.97 inches (depending on study) with a standard deviation (SD) (sigma) of .5 inches.

2 sigma means that only 1 out of 21 fall outside the range

In otherwords 1 out of 21 men will have a penis that is smaller in girth than 3.97 inches (4.97 - 2 SD), or larger than 5.97 (4.97 + 2 SD)

Because we see this as a normal distribution, half will be less half will be more

Statisticaly speaking 1 out of ~42 guys has an erect girth of 5.97” or more — thats close enough for govt. work to 6”

Obviously if 4.84 is more representative of the actual average, 6” girth penises would be less frequent about 1 in 100 (2.57 sigma is 1 in 200 on the + side, so +2.3 sigma is close to 1 in 100)

Now 6.5” thats 3 sigma — 1 out of ~640

Now, on to length

5.88 is the mean (average), and .825 is the SD, so +2SD is 5.88 + 1.65 = 7.53 inches ( 1 out of 42), 8.35” = 1 out of 640

Now here is the complicated part.

Lets take Mr. 7.5 by 6 .

Because we have no confidence with respect to covariance of length and girth, we would say, that statistically speaking a 7.5 inch long by 6 inch around penis is 1 in 1764 men.

An 8.35” by 6” cock is a 1 in 27000 wonder

a 9” by 6.5” cock is a literal 1 in a million cock ( 1 in ~1.28 Million actually)

Shockingly, there are actually 3500 men (out of the 3.5 billion on the planet) that have a monster hog that is both longer than 9” and bigger around than 6.5”

Statistically Speaking :D :D


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Just because we don’t know the covariance doesn’t mean we can assume it’s zero.

I would certainly bet that more than 1 in a million have a 9x6.5. I’d even give you 100:1 odds.

The perfect penis

Length (NOT BONE PRESSED)
9% prefer bigger than (7.75) inch
39% prefer (7) to (7.75) inch
34% prefer (6.25) to (7) inch
18% prefer something less than (6.25) or had no idea.

Girth (Average girth, Head girth and base girth not included)
1% prefer over (7.75) girth
28% prefer between (5.5) to (6.25) inch
26% prefer between (4.75) to (5.5) inch
45% prefer something less than (4.75) inch or had no idea.

Shape
41% prefer a head that’s bigger than the shaft (mushroom shape)
21% prefer a head that’s the same size as the shaft.
38% likes curves,veins or had no idea.

Grooming
90% prefer shaved
10% prefer natural

Conclusion
Most women aren’t that concerned about penis size.
Some women are, and the majority would prefer a 7 inch length with a 5.5 girth that is mushroom shaped and shaved.


NOW 30/nov-09 EL (7inch) MidEG (4.5inch)

Goal 30/feb-10 EL (7inch) MidEG (5inch)

I don’t think there is a definite answer. It would be different for every girl.


Left but back, just don't feel right without it.

NEW GOAL - 7 Length / 6 Girth

Originally Posted by kdong
Actually that is about right.

The average girth of an erect male penis is between 4.84 & 4.97 inches (depending on study) with a standard deviation (SD) (sigma) of .5 inches.

2 sigma means that only 1 out of 21 fall outside the range

In otherwords 1 out of 21 men will have a penis that is smaller in girth than 3.97 inches (4.97 - 2 SD), or larger than 5.97 (4.97 + 2 SD)

Because we see this as a normal distribution, half will be less half will be more

Statisticaly speaking 1 out of ~42 guys has an erect girth of 5.97” or more — thats close enough for govt. work to 6”

Obviously if 4.84 is more representative of the actual average, 6” girth penises would be less frequent about 1 in 100 (2.57 sigma is 1 in 200 on the + side, so +2.3 sigma is close to 1 in 100)

Now 6.5” thats 3 sigma — 1 out of ~640

Now, on to length

5.88 is the mean (average), and .825 is the SD, so +2SD is 5.88 + 1.65 = 7.53 inches ( 1 out of 42), 8.35” = 1 out of 640

Now here is the complicated part.

Lets take Mr. 7.5 by 6 .

Because we have no confidence with respect to covariance of length and girth, we would say, that statistically speaking a 7.5 inch long by 6 inch around penis is 1 in 1764 men.

An 8.35” by 6” cock is a 1 in 27000 wonder

a 9” by 6.5” cock is a literal 1 in a million cock ( 1 in ~1.28 Million actually)

Shockingly, there are actually 3500 men (out of the 3.5 billion on the planet) that have a monster hog that is both longer than 9” and bigger around than 6.5”

Statistically Speaking :D :D


1 in 100 does sound more realistic. Do note however that these values aren’t for the general population. They would be for people who like to party(the lifestyle study was done during a spring break). I would bet that the really small guys are far less prevalent in this social group than others.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Intodeep,

And your source is?

Originally Posted by Damien84
Intodeep,

And your source is?


It’s statistics from a danish research published in “Extra bladet”
Originally made for a Danish dating/sex forum site.

I took out the measurements and converted them into inches, they use centimeters in Denmark.

Link http://ekstrabladet.dk/sex_og_samliv/article1064351.ece

I’m not danish, but I can read it almost as easy as English.
They also talk about ways to make your penis head get a mushroom look.

Qoute
“Gør det selv
Men fortvivl endelig ikke, hvis din - eller din mands - penis ikke er svampeformet. For har man en mere spids penis, kan man træne den, så hovedet bliver større. Klem penis fra roden og ned mod hovedet, som så udvides. Ved daglig træning vil penishovedet derved vokse, som følge af øget blodtilførsel, forklarer sexolog Berling”

Translated
“Do it yourself!
Don’t feel bad if your, or your husbands penis isn’t mushroom shaped. For those with a smaller penis head, you can work it out, so that the head will grow.
Squeeze your penis from the base to the head,making it expand. By daily exercise the head of the penis will grow as a result of increased blood flow, Explains sexologist Berling”


NOW 30/nov-09 EL (7inch) MidEG (4.5inch)

Goal 30/feb-10 EL (7inch) MidEG (5inch)


Last edited by intoodeep : 11-30-2009 at .

Originally Posted by intoodeep
The perfect penis

Girth (Average girth, Head girth and base girth not included)
1% prefer over (7.75) girth
28% prefer between (5.5) to (6.25) inch
26% prefer between (4.75) to (5.5) inch
45% prefer something less than (4.75) inch or had no idea.

So nobody likes a penis with a girth between 6.25” and 7.75” ?? :(

Originally Posted by Future1
So nobody likes a penis with a girth between 6.25” and 7.75” ?? :(

Sure the 28% who think up to 6.25 is perfect gladly stretch a little more. If not, you still have that 1% who would settle for that girth while waiting for Mr 7.75 Girth (If he’s out there?)


NOW 30/nov-09 EL (7inch) MidEG (4.5inch)

Goal 30/feb-10 EL (7inch) MidEG (5inch)

Future1, does your unit have a big CS chamber(the soft one at the bottom)? If it does, then your usable girth will be a lot less that 6.6”.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Man-of-10, funny that you mention that! When I am puzzled by 7+” girth guys who claim that their dick size is perfect for all women they’ve encountered (when I know that with a smaller girth, I’ve still had too much for some women), I’ve thought that one factor might be the proportion of the girth that is CS. Even if a guy has steely erections — and not everyone does — the CS and the glans will still be highly compressible, so the more of one’s dick volume that is in those parts, the easier it will be to fit into a tight pussy without problems :)


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.