Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ideal penis size for women

Originally Posted by Future1
I believe women will get used to girth quite quickly. As everybody knows, a pussy can stretch quite a bit (I can see the head.. Yay it’s a boy!) So thinking a woman can’t handle a good girth would be ignorant. Length is more the issue, as I don’t believe a woman will ever get used to getting pounded in the cervix. I am currently at 6.6” EG midshaft and I’m perfectly able to have sex with my girl daily, and she has never complained about it. She has however complained sometimes when I hit the cervix (especially from behind) too hard, which becomes uncomfortable.

If you fuck on the first date then don’t call them, however, you might run into problems.

Originally Posted by Future1

I believe women will get used to girth quite quickly. As everybody knows, a pussy can stretch quite a bit (I can see the head.. Yay it’s a boy!) So thinking a woman can’t handle a good girth would be ignorant. Length is more the issue, as I don’t believe a woman will ever get used to getting pounded in the cervix. I am currently at 6.6” EG midshaft and I’m perfectly able to have sex with my girl daily, and she has never complained about it. She has however complained sometimes when I hit the cervix (especially from behind) too hard, which becomes uncomfortable.

If this girl of yours is a keeper, then good for you. If not, and you increase your girth to 7”, you’re going to have trouble with most girls.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Originally Posted by kooljohn
Man of 10- I think you’re underestimating the allure of large girth..

;)


I think you’re overestimating it. ;)

I would agree that perhaps if someone was only going to have sex a few times a week, then 6” girth is where it’s at. However most guys want more sex than this. I for one want to be able to take my girl somewhere private and give her a full blown fucking, whenever I feel like it. I know this wouldn’t be possible, or at least wouldn’t be as enjoyable, with 6”+ girth.

Then of course there are blow jobs. My girlfriend says she loves the feeling of my cock in her mouth because it turns her on so much to see me react in pleasure. Increase my girth to above 6”, and I say she would definitely stop enjoying it so much. A sore jaw isn’t pleasant.

The argument about giving birth is incredibly weak; it should be common knowledge by now. It takes 9 months of hormonal exposure to allow a women’s pussy to stretch out enough for a baby to pass through. Even then she cries in pain the whole time. Even then, her sensitive vaginal walls can be torn up.

Therefore I believe, all things taken into account, that the ideal girth is around 5.7”. However if you are with a girl you love(wanting to spend the rest of your life with her), and she can take more, then by all means go on and upwards in the girth department. Or you could just get her to kegel ;) .


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Man-of-10 is right. With some girls, you can plow them every day with 7” girth, and they love it. With other girls, though, a 6” girth leaves them sore for a significant period afterward, no matter how regularly you have sex, and always requires tons of foreplay and lube for a comfortable fit. Before aiming for a massive girth, make sure you’ve settled down with a woman who can handle it. And yeah, no matter what your girl’s anatomy or talents, blowjobs with a large girth will never be the same as with a normal girth.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

A well thought out post Man of 10.

And you’re right on the blowjob part, 6” + usually results in those being kept to a minimum and hardly ever to climax but the pleasure that girth that size gives to women in direct penetration is beyond question.

Check blogs, websites, surveys, literature, interviews and talk frankly to your average female and see what they say about girth. I know I’m a 6” er and maybe slightly biased, but I’ve seen their reactions 1st hand and know what devilish things it does to women’s pshyce.

5.7” is a damned good girth size but if you can push your girth to the 6” level, try it out and tell me what response you get. You can let your girth slip back to 5.7 or 5.5” if you want but I think you would like what you find once in the 6” club.

Of course, I’m basing this solely on my experience as a man in his mid 30’s and both past relationships, flings and honest discussions with close female friends and associates.. On reflection, maybe I’ve just been socializing with size queens all along!


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

I am new to this forum but been training PE techniques for several years now and I can say that I have reached 7.2” x 5.5. Length doesn’t worry me anymore, girth would be a bonus if I reach 6”; however, what really keeps me up in this sort of training is penis health. Honestly, women’s opinions vary a lot when it comes to ideal penis size, there are some who are happy with 5” and others prefer anything above 7”; one even says: 8” long, 6” around is good for me.. But if you know how to use what you’ve got, it goes a LONG way! So the truth is that what really women care about in the sexual department is how good males use their “tools.”

Anyway, this forum is fun and it’s got a wealth of info.

Cheers.

@ Man-of-10

Well I’m not looking to increase my girth at all, so that’s not an issue here. But looking at the girls I’ve had, there’s only been 1 so far who really couldn’t handle the girth AT ALL, but overall it seems like 20+ girls can handle 6,6” EG just fine, in fact, they love it! I never looked at myself as big at all, I know now from reading on this site that my EG is above average, and my length with a NBPEL of 7.48” and a BPEL of 8,07” also stands above average. Even though when I look down I don’t feel like it is big at all, I have gotten many comments on being “the biggest”. I personally think that some of the girls who claimed I was the biggest they had, have in fact had longer dicks than mine. But the girth makes them feel like it is bigger. My goal is to be around 8,2” NBPEL.

Blow jobs can get more difficult. They aren’t able to go as deep, maybe 2-4” max. Also you are correct about the sore jaw, however this gets better with practice. At first 10minutes of sucking would give my girl an aching jaw for at least 2 days. However now, 10/20/30 minutes doesn’t bother her anymore. The jaw is just full of muscles and as long as she is physically able to open her mouth that far, the muscles will get used to it.

I agree with earlier posts, that asking a gf about previous partners or their perfect size is a one way ticket to hell. But thinking about what “women in general” prefer is an interesting question. For the smaller guys, it’s probably bigger then they’d like to think. But for the bigger guys, maybe it’s smaller then they’d like to think.

It seems there are so many variables and that’s not even mentioning how every woman is different with her own preference. I think it’s easier to talk about the variables then a number.

-The size of their vaginas. Some have naturally smaller or bigger. For some even an average unit can cause pain. For others even huge units aren’t enough to fully satisfy.
-How much they enjoy sex. The prudish girl who only has sex with lights off probably doesn’t even think about it, and is too worried about their own insecurities. The girl that loves sex would probably be more turned on by a bigger unit. And would want to push the limits more, both in exploring sex and also taking a bigger size.
-Does she like giving oral sex? If she loves getting her hands onto a dick like it’s a toy, and it’s not just a chore maybe she cares more about size then others.
-In some cases maybe the shape is more important then size (assuming it’s not too small). Some girls have said that bends can “hit all the right spots” that other units can’t.
-The body the penis is attached to.
-The age probably plays a part. This is just a guess.. But as a women gets older, with more experience she probably needs a larger size to get the same amount of “stretch” as she got when she was 18.

Without going into numbers, on average.. you could assume the ideal size is a dick that’s not too small that it can’t be felt and not too big to be painful. The rest is all about “how you use it”. Maybe more of us have the ideal size, then we think. A little bigger can’t hurt though can it? lol

For a man.. “no no, that things too big.. it can’t fit keep it away from me” = ideal size.

It’s crazy to think that 1 out of 200 men have girth of 6+”, while ANY woman can handle 6+ of girth. Very strange my friends :)


Recognize.

I highly doubt 1 out of 200 has 6+” girth. I see more 6+” girth on here than 4.5”girth.

Someone with 6+ girth is more likely to show their stats.

People on Thunder’s have bigger than average penises (can you figure out why?).

I think less than 1 in 200 have 6+

Originally Posted by Future1
But looking at the girls I’ve had, there’s only been 1 so far who really couldn’t handle the girth AT ALL, but overall it seems like 20+ girls can handle 6,6” EG just fine, in fact, they love it!
Certainly most women, with sufficient preparation, can physically accommodate any girth penis out there, and derive pleasure from it, but the question is just how much “preparation” is required every time you have sex, and how much recovery is needed afterward. As I’ve gotten older, my priorities have changed, and I’m less concerned with being the “biggest,” and more concerned with having a maximally versatile and pleasurable sex life. For the latter purposes, I actually think slightly less girth than I have (i.e., ~6.2” midshaft, 6.7” base) would be better. For my own priorities, I bet that 5.75-6” girth throughout the shaft would be ideal with most women. Of course, with some women, I wish I had an additional 2” of girth ;)


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by Pillars
I highly doubt 1 out of 200 has 6+” girth.
From the few girth studies I’ve seen, it looks like maybe 1 in 25 guys, at most, has over 6” girth. This is consistent with my real-world experiences.

In any case, you can be assured that waaaaaaay more guys have 4.5” girth than 6”. Probably about a third of penises, at least, are 4.5” or less girth.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
From the few girth studies I’ve seen, it looks like maybe 1 in 25 guys, at most, has over 6” girth. This is consistent with my real-world experiences.

In any case, you can be assured that waaaaaaay more guys have 4.5” girth than 6”. Probably about a third of penises, at least, are 4.5” or less girth.


Para-Goomba, I didn’t realize that there are so many 4.5eg’s and under out there. Is this a real fact?


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
From the few girth studies I’ve seen, it looks like maybe 1 in 25 guys, at most, has over 6” girth. This is consistent with my real-world experiences.

In any case, you can be assured that waaaaaaay more guys have 4.5” girth than 6”. Probably about a third of penises, at least, are 4.5” or less girth.

Are you gay? If so, at what length and at what girth would you say you would consider a guy to be “noticeably above average”? If not, I guess I just misconstrued your “real-world experiences” comment.

Originally Posted by Clubber
Para-Goomba, I didn’t realize that there are so many 4.5eg’s and under out there. Is this a real fact?

Well the TPlace Pre-PE Girth Poll shows that the lower 1/3 of girth is at about 4.8”. About 21% are 4.6” or smaller.
Pre PE Girth

For what it’s worth, about 1 in 39 would have 6 inch girth from the poll. Probably a little more than that in real life considering thinner guys are likely to come to TPlace than thicker guys (and this is pre-PE), but still a very low number.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:44 AM.