Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does having a girlfriend/wife help with PE??

123

Does having a girlfriend/wife help with PE??

I only see my girlfriend on the weekends, but my cock seems like its so much healthier when I’m with her than when I’m not. My flaccid so much fuller, my erections are 120%. It’s like I have a different penis!

I’m wondering if those who have a girlfriend, wife, or a steady “fuck buddy” (along with a healthy sex life) are doing better with PE and penis health compared to when you didn’t have a healthy sex life?

Not to sure good question. My wife thinks I’m stupid for doing PE

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
I only see my girlfriend on the weekends, but my cock seems like its so much healthier when I’m with her than when I’m not. My flaccid so much fuller, my erections are 120%. It’s like I have a different penis!

I’m wondering if those who have a girlfriend, wife, or a steady “fuck buddy” (along with a healthy sex life) are doing better with PE and penis health compared to when you didn’t have a healthy sex life?

:)

I think I understand what you’re saying. Maybe you see that “different penis” when you are with your girlfriend because she turns you on several times during the time you are together! I think it happens the same with every young couple!

On the other hand, I think that having a very active sexual life may, in fact, interfere with PE and the gains that come from it. At least, in my opinion, it does. If you PE every day for 30 minutes, and then have sex for 90, I think you won’t likely see much gains.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion: sex, masturbation and ejaculation interfere with PE. But we won’t stop making love with your girls just because of that, right? ;)


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it's amazing, the way that love can set you free...

No im keeping it deadly quiet for the moment! She actually picked up my rice sock yesterday, was like “what the hell is this?” kinda disgusted, I just said it was for warming muscles.

I agree on erection difference also, in fact I was thinking this just yesterday when watching porn.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

Originally Posted by G_want7
:)

I think I understand what you’re saying. Maybe you see that “different penis” when you are with your girlfriend because she turns you on several times during the time you are together! I think it happens the same with every young couple!

On the other hand, I think that having a very active sexual life may, in fact, interfere with PE and the gains that come from it. At least, in my opinion, it does. If you PE every day for 30 minutes, and then have sex for 90, I think you won’t likely see much gains.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion: sex, masturbation and ejaculation interfere with PE. But we won’t stop making love with your girls just because of that, right? ;)

I know young couples can have sex many times a day, but if they both start working 40 hours a week each, it can easily get into the 2-3 times a week, which is still healthy, IMO. If someone can PE on days they don’t have sex and then do a decon every 6-8 weeks, I would think they could gain. Or, if one does PE for 30 minutes in the morning and then sex at night, I believe one could gain.

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
I know young couples can have sex many times a day, but if they both start working 40 hours a week each, it can easily get into the 2-3 times a week, which is still healthy, IMO. If someone can PE on days they don’t have sex and then do a decon every 6-8 weeks, I would think they could gain. Or, if one does PE for 30 minutes in the morning and then sex at night, I believe one could gain.

Of course! I’ve gained! :D

Anyway, what would be the point in having a bigger unit if you ain’t gonna use it?


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it's amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Originally Posted by G_want7
Of course! I’ve gained! :D

Anyway, what would be the point in having a bigger unit if you ain’t gonna use it?

So true! :)

I find it harder.

I had a gf for about 2 years and did PE for about 18 months of that. Although I did gain I couldn’t focus on what I wanted AND focus on what I knew pleased her at the same time.
My focus is on length. Always wanted a good extra 1”. However, I know my gf loved it when I had a really fat penis. So I clamped and jelqed to make my penis fat for our sessions. Taking my focus away from my goals. Making me get into a “PE for sex” kind of routine.
It was fun, to see her reaction and make her moan more while I filled her up. But it was detrimental to my gains.

I now have a regular FB. We have sex about 1-2 times a week. I am focusing more on my goals because although I want to please her I don’t feel the urge to make my penis as fat as it used to be. Allowing me to hang more and reap the hanging rewards. But having someone I regularly have sex with definitely slows me down on my PE journey.. :(

Like I said mate first thing that came into my mind (no pun intended) when my girlfriend told me she was “v horny” was “damn, my jelqing won’t be as good” lol.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

ShyMplsMale, sometimes it can be the same for me that is my penis seems fuller and larger. From what I can tell it is psychological, you want to show of as much as you can and that somehow affects how large your penis is in those situations and so forth. That is the only explanation I can come up with anyway :)

Having no girlfriend and extra time is the best for PE, 2nd best is having a supportive girlfriend, 3rd best is a girlfriend that doesn’t know, and 4th best is having a girlfriend who knows and is jealous and scared and will fight you every step of the way. If it’s 4th best it’s time for a new girlfriend.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Having no girlfriend and extra time is the best for PE, 2nd best is having a supportive girlfriend, 3rd best is a girlfriend that doesn’t know, and 4th best is having a girlfriend who knows and is jealous and scared and will fight you every step of the way. If it’s 4th best it’s time for a new girlfriend.

I wonder what % of try to prevent their man from PEing. Maybe it’s an insecurity thing? I would really expect most women to appreciate PE—since most of it is just to please them…

It provides you with a challenge to reach those goals and impress the woman you love.


Started: NBPEL 5.5 == EG: 5

Current: NBPEL 7.5 == EG: 6

Goal: NBPEL 8 == EG: 6

Having a girlfriend certainly helps me, it’s a massive motivation to imagine her filled up with my massive cock in several months time. That being said, sex with her can often cause problems with PE, but mainly if it’s before my PE session. My penis doesn’t want to co-operate after giving her a good ramming. :(


Stats, pre PE: BPEL 6.1" MSEG 4.5"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 7.6" MSEG 6"

That's 1.5" both ways. Wish me luck! :D

Girlfriend makes it harder for me to do p.e, I have to sort of plan us hang out around wether I’ve p.e d or not.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32504-21-2015 09:21 PM
Mental aspect of a pe routine.GivemefreedomPenis Enlargement1901-25-2011 08:12 AM
Multi-purpose Pe DeviceBig GirthaPenis Enlargement4902-15-2006 04:48 AM
PE as a Way of Life.Big GirthaPenis Enlargement3901-10-2006 02:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 PM.