Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

DLD Blasters...Un-Real Length Gains

Thread Closed

DLD, when pulling upward with one hand are you pulling it at the base of the penis or the middle? Second question, have you done the left and right sides? Have you gained length from doing the sides?

One thing another person asked. I do not remember if it was mike2002 or not. And I got curious about it as well. It seems not possible to misunderstand the picture? The top hand, the hand which you pull your glands, that pull is out. And the hand which holds the base pulls backwards towards the stomach, right? Thats how I´ve done, someone mentioned the opposite, pulling towards the stomach with the other hand etc…


Restarting everything.

Quote
Originally posted by mrCow
One thing another person asked. I do not remember if it was mike2002 or not. And I got curious about it as well. It seems not possible to misunderstand the picture? The top hand, the hand which you pull your glands, that pull is out. And the hand which holds the base pulls backwards towards the stomach, right? Thats how I´ve done, someone mentioned the opposite, pulling towards the stomach with the other hand etc…

Quote
Originally posted by mike2002
DLD, when pulling upward with one hand are you pulling it at the base of the penis or the middle? Second question, have you done the left and right sides? Have you gained length from doing the sides?

I think that when doing the dual fulcrum stretch in conjunction with the DLD Blaster the way you stretch is not as important as that you are stretching at 2 points. When I use the dual fulcrum I will go in all directions.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

hey DLD this excercise rules but i’ve had some problems lately…

on the reverse kegel, i increased tension and felt this ‘click’ coming from my ligs and my penis was able to be stretched even further. i dunno if it was the ligs tearing or what but it scared the living daylights out of me! strange thing is, it didn’t hurt at all.

Right now i’m ‘injured’ more or less. During a session of blasters, the right side of my head sustained some sort of nerve damage. The pain not a sharp pain it’s just kinda sore around the base of the head at times. It doesn’t hurt all the time, just when the head starts to become engorged and when I put pressure on the head. Think this will last long? Anybody else experience this? I’ve got a thread about it… i think i might have pulled just a tad too hard…

Anyways, I guess I’ll go back to PE once I’m recovered. I really want to gain LENGTH but maybe I should stick with jelqing…

Hey dictatormonkey,

You experienced what is known as a “lig pop,” which is a harmless idiosyncrasy of PE. No worries. Now that you know what it’s called you can read more by using the search button at the top of this forum.

As far as the pain goes, you’re probably pushing too hard too soon. I felt pain on the left side of my head when I began PE, and I was only doing light static stretches. I took plenty of rest between sessions and it eventually cleared up. BTW, I think mine was referred pain, and the actual problem was at the base. YMMV.

Don’t work through the pain. Take time off until it goes away, and then go easy when you resume stretching. Might try some JAI’s before you delve back into Blasters. The goal isn’t to rip your dick off, but to feel a good stretch. Don’t pull too hard.

Remember PE is a long-term project - one in which the tortoise often beats the hare.

Good luck. :)

ive never experienced a lig pop but I know big al get them each time pe pulls so im sure they dont hurt.

Hi, im very new at pe and only intrested in length gains. Is below correct of what is needed.

1) Stretch the penis towards your chest with 1 hand. While holding up use another hand and stroke the penis upwards (milk)

Lying down

thanks.

hey DLD, hows it going?

I’ve been doing your blaster routine for alittle while and am wondering how often one should perform these exercises; like everyday?

im sorry if you answered this before but i did read over the whole thread once before and dont remember you mentioning it.

do you do them everyday and how erect is your penis for blasters?

thanks

Blasters are done while flaccid. They can also be done every day your pe.

jedimafia, my best advise would be to re-read this thread if you are wondering if what you posted is the correct way to perform blasters, as it is not even close :)

Thanks RB…I am going to shoot video tonight of both the Fulcrum stetch in conjunction with the DLD Blaster and the “A” Stretch in conjunction with the Blaster. I continue to make gains with this exercise and I think perhaps some many be confused to the exact way to do this.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Thanks DLD, the video will definetely help us who are not exactly sure how to do it. As for doing the exercises every day, I do it at least 4 times a day/everyday. I don’t think one needs his penis to have rest days from stretching.

Quote
Originally posted by mike2002
Thanks DLD, the video will definetely help us who are not exactly sure how to do it. As for doing the exercises every day, I do it at least 4 times a day/everyday. I don't think one needs his penis to have rest days from stretching.

I am not sure about this as I have only did these once in the morning as originally posted. I also get into very deep concentration when I do a Blaster set and I feel exausted after. Plus the gains continue to come so I am scared to chage the routine. I will have a video shot hopefully tonight.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Quote
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy

I am not sure about this as I have only did these once in the morning as originally posted. I also get into very deep concentration when I do a Blaster set and I feel exausted after. Plus the gains continue to come so I am scared to chage the routine. I will have a video shot hopefully tonight.

Thanks DLD that would be very much appreciated

DLD, have you ever thought about doing your blasters more than once a day? Maybe you’ll get faster gains that way. What do you think? The more you stretch during the day the faster your gains?


Last edited by mike2002 : 01-03-2003 at .

Quote
Originally posted by mike2002
DLD, have you ever thought about doing your blasters more than once a day? Maybe you'll get faster gains that way. What do you think? The more you stretch during the day the faster your gains?

I think with stretching there is a definite repair time. When doing the Blasters I am hitting my ligs in the most intense way aside from hanging. I will only do them once per day but my session lasts for about 20-30 minutes. After this my ligs are sore. I am not in a terrible hurry to gat to my goal size as I want to stay in these forums forever :) I am however interested if anyone is doing multiple sessions and how it is working.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 PM.