Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

8" x 6" and not happy??

Originally Posted by prettybo
This is my first ever comment here so bare with me, but I also have the same goal as you. My size now is about 7x5 or 7x4.8(can’t find tailors tape but I fail roll test bad) and I feel like if I can get to 7x5.5 I would okay with myself as I am very insecure about my size. Feels bad to love someone and know you can’t please them

7” is well above average, and 5” is good but not well above average. Some here will say your girth is small, big, or normal. Tbh though, 7x5 is a solid size, and unless you are trying to date a girl who is loose, you shouldn’t have a problem.

You are in the right place though. Try girth exercises, and enjoy the EQ gains.


Problem solving with fire.

I read the results of a poll, years ago, of female porn stars…

The general consensus was 7” EL (BP or NBP, not sure) was PLENTY, but Girth was the main thing most of them want. Don’t remember those numbers, but 5 to 5.5 seems about the ballpark #’s I remember. 8x6 is “Real STUD” territory. Truth!


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

That’s why I measure what I measure and don’t care for more. I have said this before.

No offense to other members.All men should get what they want and what makes the, pleased but I have always thought that 7x5.5 was a good overall size for all women considering you know how to use it.I was a little short on this, made it happen.

I would say I am pretty pleased. Looks balanced too. No girl is gonna fear it and no girl is gonna say it is not enough. Including size queens. I have asked one.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Bill10 you are a wise presence in TP, glad to have you here man.

Originally Posted by bill10
That’s why I measure what I measure and don’t care for more. I have said this before.

No offense to other members.All men should get what they want and what makes the, pleased but I have always thought that 7x5.5 was a good overall size for all women considering you know how to use it.I was a little short on this, made it happen.

I would say I am pretty pleased. Looks balanced too. No girl is gonna fear it and no girl is gonna say it is not enough. Including size queens. I have asked one.

Well said bill10,
I always enjoy reading your posts.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

My experience has been that most women do indeed prefer girth over length, which is not to say that length doesn’t matter, because it clearly does. But once you start bottoming out with your woman, my experience is that you now have to be careful in how deep you can thrust during sex. I say that because it seems most women that I’ve been with don’t like to have their cerrvixes pounded because it’s too painful. Of course there are exceptions to this.

But it seems to me that most women can more easily accommodate a larger girth, say in the 6” range, and really enjoy it. And like the porn star quoted above said anything in the range of 5.5” in girth is adequate for most women. Again, I can say speaking from experience that before PE I was 5.25” MSEG and sex with my girlfriend was always very good. Never any complaints from any previous partners either. And now, at just under 6” MSEG my girlfriend seems to be enjoying sex more than ever. I’ve overheard her tell her friends that ” it’s all about the girth”.

And previous partners have said much the same thing about girth.

So yes, I’d agree that 8 x6 is truly stud territory but someone Bill10’s size is clearly more than capable of pleasing practically every woman out there. No question about it.

Taking into account pros and cons of girth and length vs. Lifestyle, I think 7x5.5 is a great place to be. Based on what I have read here as well as other threads, 7x5.5 is great because you are a good size without having needle status proportions, you can get blowjobs comfortably still without your girl just licking the head or getting TMJ, you maybe can do anal still (need to do more research), and quickies are still an option.

Of coursex goals all depend on lifestyle, and if you want to be the very biggest like no one ever was, go for it. You’d achieve legendary dick status.


Problem solving with fire.

I recall a couple of one night stands where at 7x5 I was too big and those girls were not comfortable at all. Both small and petite girls.

Another girl I was sleeping with for a while, again petite, struggled initially but after lots of foreplay absolutely loved it. She also commented it was the biggest she’d had.

Now to my current girlfriend. When fully aroused I’m 7.75 NBP 5.5 bg and about 5 behind the glans. No foreplay needed at all. She can take an absolute pounding and love it without any pain. She’s had guys way bigger than me.

Different girls. Different size preference.

At 8x6 I know some girls who would say no. And equally I know some girls who would think that’s average.

Originally Posted by Ballerbbb
When fully aroused I’m 7.75 NBP 5.5 bg and about 5 behind the glans. No foreplay needed at all. She can take an absolute pounding and love it without any pain. She’s had guys way bigger than me.

I find your last sentence hard to believe.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
I find your last sentence hard to believe.

Well, this on occasion, MAY in fact be true. I had one situation pretty well proven that a woman I was interested in had two guys way bigger than I am now. At the time I was still insecure and in the 8x5 range or so but…I do not want to elaborate and derail the thread. Suffice it to say I was actually satisfied she had sex with two monster guys.

The moral of the story? She actually hates large penises due to her experiences. Legitimately terrified of them. Turned me down and we still are best friends to this day. 7x5” in her eyes is the penis every man can use and use well. Too much bigger and injury risks turn complex and dangerous, as she has medical issues that a large penis aggravates. And they’ve only gotten worse over time.

So…I admit I am still at PE and have lofty goals. But I’ve been lectured and warned about vaginal limitations. As long as you acknowledge orifices are finite, do what you will with a prudent level of care.

Also, regardless of her history she may not like, or even desire large penises either. This is a true fact for many women who have trauma, physical or otherwise, from large penises or the men who have them.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Well, this on occasion, MAY in fact be true. I had one situation pretty well proven that a woman I was interested in had two guys way bigger than I am now. At the time I was still insecure and in the 8x5 range or so but.. I do not want to elaborate and derail the thread. Suffice it to say I was actually satisfied she had sex with two monster guys.

The moral of the story? She actually hates large penises due to her experiences. Legitimately terrified of them. Turned me down and we still are best friends to this day. 7x5” in her eyes is the penis every man can use and use well. Too much bigger and injury risks turn complex and dangerous, as she has medical issues that a large penis aggravates. And they’ve only gotten worse over time.

So.. I admit I am still at PE and have lofty goals. But I’ve been lectured and warned about vaginal limitations. As long as you acknowledge orifices are finite, do what you will with a prudent level of care.

Also, regardless of her history she may not like, or even desire large penises either. This is a true fact for many women who have trauma, physical or otherwise, from large penises or the men who have them.

I’ve been looking for extreme girth gains because I feel like my 7.4 EL is worthy, but my 4.9 EG is just not want the ladies want. I honestly want 6.5-6.8 EG, I know I know. But I only seem to get girls 5’6 140 lbs and up so its just right for them in my opinion. Any ideas ?

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
I find your last sentence hard to believe.

She defo has, maybe not way bigger in length, but defo bigger in girth.

And we all know that 0.5 inch makes a big difference!

The collective mentality that saturated this site is what has repelled me from posting my own experiences and theories. Specifically speaking, many have constantly attacked any and all who ever mention the psychological factor most overlooked. Or treated with deflective tactics like what was seen in the question of whether it’s a psychological issue or not.

My input on the matter will only deal with dimensions in relation to size labels:
1) small-average length = 5 - 5.5”
2) medium-average length = 5.75 - 6.25”
3) large-average length = 6.5 - 7”
A) average girth = 4.75 - 5”
B) above average girth = 5.25 - 5.5”
C) large girth = 5.75 - 6”
D) extreme girth = anything beyond 6”

* Majority of women are satisfied with lengths that range within the average spectrum of varying lengths.
* Majority of women prefer and comfortable with a circumference of 5 - 5.5”

If you want to know how to sexually satisfy a woman, first learn how to ignite her main source of attraction, on an intellectual and emotional level. Then learn how to improve your sexual skills.

My book can help with this and can be found on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Lulu under the pen name Daffyd C. Landegge, “Copulation: Intensifying the Bond.”

For a thorough introduction to medical science applied to PE, the ever important psychological factors and how we can utilize diet and supplementation to jump start things immediately. You will want to keep an eye out for my latest book “The Natural Penile Augmentation Guide, Vol. 1” under the penname “Domnari Vires.”


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

Originally Posted by Mungu Nyoka
I honestly want 6.5-6.8 EG, I know I know. But I only seem to get girls 5’6 140 lbs and up so its just right for them in my opinion. Any ideas ?

Two things. Just to put perspective on what you ask for.

Two inches of girth would take you from regular condom size to larger than the largest current manufactured condom on Earth. Theyfit G31 stop rolling around 6.75” girth. So I cant get it around the base of my penis which slopes past 7” in girth. If you get 6.8 in the mid shaft you’ll make that condom into a helmet that will not cover the shaft at all without biting in deep and uncomfortably plus you may end up with a base girth in the 8” range. Which will nix balls deep for almost any woman.

News flash. Most women simply don’t dildo soda cans. Some do, extreme insertion blogs on tumblr will show you women getting fisted with a penis side by side and Squash insertions and inflatable dildos…but that’s well into the upper .01% of women. So only 1/5000 or 1/10000 actually would want that sort of girth.

My other pertinent fact for you. You are talking about 2 inches in girth. I gained around 2” in girth to date (1.87” to be exact) and it took me 7 years, a ton of money and trying every manual exercise I had ever heard of. It’s an incredibly lofty goal and by the time you reach it your desires and views will have changed.

Not sure what other ideas I could give you other than be safe and think a bit harder on what you want out of PE.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by Accro
Bill10 you are a wise presence in TP, glad to have you here man.

Thanks mate. I was lucky cause my original size wasn’t far from that and it was easy to achieve the result, although I did start PE for EQ only.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 AM.