Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

8" x 6" and not happy??

I second that.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Titleist
You’ll enjoy the look in your wife’s eyes that says “Damn” when she sees your continual growth.

That’s the ultimate goal.

Right? :)


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by Titleist

You’ll enjoy the look in your wife’s eyes that says “Damn” when she sees your continual growth.

Yes, this might be even BETTER!

“T” Knows ;)


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Hi everyone!

I ‘m happy to see some of you reach 8*6!

But I need an advice. I made 3 years I have a 2*9 kaplan tube and packed the wall only last week. I’m only 1 inch to reach the top.
My question is: must I buy a 2.25*12 tube or a 2.25*9 because my goal is only lenght.

Which brand, model, tapered or oval cylinder?

I’m 6.1 base *6.2 lenght.

Goal for me: to be at max 9*6.5 girth.

Thank you.

I started at 7.8 BP x 5.35 girth. I always knew I was big but just wanted bigger. Now 8.1 bpel x 6.1 mseg. Maybe a bit more haven’t measured recently.

Anyway I still want more even though the size is starting to cause issues. Not sure if I’ll ever stop.

I don’t care much about length and should probably keep where it is but it’s tempting.

I want a minimum of 6.5 mseg up to 7 mseg. Though realistically 6.5 will probably be the max I can obtain. My base is close to 7 inch mseg. Length I guess I want 8 nbpel which would be about 8.5 bpel. I guess 9 inch bpel just in case for future gained weight :D

So 9 bpel x 7 mseg would be my new goal.

I don’t understand why anyone would be unhappy with 8x6 stats. I stopped for a while and I’m down to 7x4.7 and the girth is honestly depressing but ill just have to work on it or hope for some natural growth.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Uncas
I started at 7.8 BP x 5.35 girth. I always knew I was big but just wanted bigger. Now 8.1 bpel x 6.1 mseg. Maybe a bit more haven’t measured recently.

Anyway I still want more even though the size is starting to cause issues. Not sure if I’ll ever stop.

I don’t care much about length and should probably keep where it is but it’s tempting.

I want a minimum of 6.5 mseg up to 7 mseg. Though realistically 6.5 will probably be the max I can obtain. My base is close to 7 inch mseg. Length I guess I want 8 nbpel which would be about 8.5 bpel. I guess 9 inch bpel just in case for future gained weight :D

So 9 bpel x 7 mseg would be my new goal.

Uncas, what have you attributed your insane girth gains to?


Started (4/21/16): BPEL- 6" EG - 5.5"

Current (10/8/16): BPEL - 6.625" EG- 5.5"

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" EG: 6.5"

Originally Posted by Narukami
I don’t understand why anyone would be unhappy with 8x6 stats. I stopped for a while and I’m down to 7x4.7 and the girth is honestly depressing but ill just have to work on it or hope for some natural growth.

I was in your shoes that I was young and simply was too inconsistent. It’s about finding a routine that you can make a natural part of your life like eating.

For me it was clamping with a lasso cock ring. I can always have it with me and when I take a washroom break I just quickly put it on and clamp for 5 min. I end it with some orange bend out of the clamp and go on my day. I used to do this about 3 to 4 times a day and grew from 5.35 to 6.0 mseg and a lot more base girth.

Originally Posted by jcarroll4real
Uncas, what have you attributed your insane girth gains to?

It took me 4 years to go from 5.35 to 6. And now after 12 months I am probably 6.1 maybe 6.2 at best.

With that in mind I gained very slow.

So getting to 6.5 might take me another 3 years. But that’s fine. As I mentioned just find a program that works for you and stick with it and let time do the rest. Just don’t give up.

So 5 years ago exact I bought some lasso cock rings.

First I would clamp once a day 3 clamping sets of 7 minutes. This worked for a while but then became stagnant so I moved to 6 sets. When that no longer worked I started to do sets throughout the day. Then later I started adding erect bends and even pumping. Every time I would gain and then the gains would stop until I made some chances. You have to innovate to keep gaining.

Currently I am using supplements as the next thing to give me a boost and using 2 clamps. Seems to be working. When that stops I’ll pick up pumping again.

Issue has been I usually over pump as I enjoy it too much which usually lowers my eq and stops the gains. So this time I’m going to try to be consistent.

Uncas’ gains seem quite “normal”, based on the routine he describes. I have seen similar results in the past couple of years - that approach of using frequent and modest sessions through the day gives good, steady girth gains.

Back when I started PE in the late 1990s, a routine of heavy stretching and jelqing gave a lot of gains, but after a couple of years I felt I had a long, thin, stretched-out cock (about 8.3 X 5.0, after starting with 6.7 x 4.5), so I quit.

My return to PE over the past two years has focused on girth - lately, frequent and modest sessions with an emphasis on gentle bends and hand clamping, combined with a lot of edging, have put me at a point where I should have 8.0 x 5.7 in the next month. The growth is wonderful and EQ is now excellent; it will be very hard to stop even if I reach 8 X 6. At age 57, I really can’t complain!

I started out not wanting to gain much. I thought being 7x5.5 would be perfect for me. Said it a hundred times.

The closer I get to my goal though, the more I think 8x6 would be nicer. I can only extrapolate, based on this, that if I hit 8x6, I’ll probably think bigger would be better all over again.


Feb 2016 BPEL ?NBPEL 6", EG 5.25

May 2016 BPEL 6 3/4", NBPEL 6 3/8, EG 5.25

July 2016 BPEL 7" NBEL 6 1/2, EG 5.5

Originally Posted by ahund
I have seen guys here lately complaining about their
8” x 6” (+/-) dicks, being really unhappy about either girth or length, mostly girth.
This is strange, because I thought 8” x 6” was considered
the ultimate size and “everybody’s” goal.

What happened?

Are we getting greedy?
Trying to meet women’s new demands for the extreme?
Do we want dicks that scare women, that make their eyeballs pop out?
What happened to “big enough”?
Does that term even exist in this context?

Do we assume that all women are like Janet Jackson; “The bigger the better”?
That’s definitely not true!

Any opinions?

Ahund

It ’ simple, 8x6 is perfect, but 9x6,5 is better.

Originally Posted by sintagma
It ’ simple, 8x6 is perfect, but 9x6,5 is better.

False.

Originally Posted by sintagma
9x6,5 is better.

Could be a bad thing if your objective is to use that on someone. You could get turned down by the organ’s owner (she, he etc) or have a crappy sex because too big.

If you are PEing for yourself, 10x7, 11x8, why not?


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Lenny
Could be a bad thing if your objective is to use that on someone. You could get turned down by the organ’s owner (she, he etc) or have a crappy sex because too big.

If you are PEing for yourself, 10x7, 11x8, why not?

I kind of got refused once. Chinese girl, only allowed me to put a third in her, she was holding the rest back with her hand. Pretty awkward as I was doing her hand more then anything else..

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.