Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What's wrong with me

Originally Posted by majormalfunctio
Maybe one day I will actually let a girl look at, possibly touch my penis.

Untill that day, I will be that same weedy kid standing on the starter podium at the pool, with nothing to show.


You have answered your own question. After that day, I think the ‘issues’ will vanish.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

How about this you teach me how you got those amazing gains and I’ll take you to a strip club!( you pay for lap dances though) :)

Sorry guys, didn’t mean to mislead you. It was puberty.


======================================

Currently not doing PE

======================================

Originally Posted by majormalfunctio

Sorry guys, didn’t mean to mislead you. It was puberty.

So what was your size when starting PE? 6.5?

Bigmansmalldick - I just realized that I have been measuring EL without being “bone pressed” - I have gained an instant .75+ inches
(Although I think a non bone-pressed measurement is more “honest” because that is what you actually see).

I have gone from a perfect 6 - to 6.75+ overnight!

On a more serious note: I hope the advice I gave you about self esteem wasn’t too “heavy”. It will help you put your life in order.

I too am at an all time low just now, confidence is completely gone. Sometimes its an effort to leave the house because of my acne, I get really paranoid and think everyone is looking at me. Its not just my face but my back and chest too I havn’t been in a swimming pool for 5 years, or been on holiday I just refuse to take off my shirt at all even at home.
I’m 19 now but it just wont go away, this is bad enough on its own but I’ve not gained anything for a few months now and I’m stuck at 5.5 NBEL and 4.75 EG.

Something has to give just now I’m starting to smoke far too much weed I think this is to escape from it all but it just makes me feel worse, And my mum keeps asking when I’m gonna get myself a girlfriend I just tell her to shut up but it makes me feel worse. There’s no way I can let a girl see my body its bad enough looking at it myself.

School was shit for me too it was horrible all the chicks just saw me as a spotty kid and back then my penis was around 4.5 inches I was scared to get changed in the locker rooms etc, but no one ever found out I managed to hide it pretty well. Then I found out about weed probably when I was about 14 and have been smoking it ever since. Even when a girl does show interest in me I just push them away, say I’m not interested that kind of stuff.

The thing is I want to change I keep saying to myself if I could just get up to 6inches NPEL and get rid of these spots then I will be fine, I know I can get to 6inches eventually but if these spots don’t go away whats the point?

Sorry for that outburst I have no one to tell this to not that I could anyway (perhaps a shrink, I am a bit nuts like!)

Robbit, is it possible to get Accutane (isotretinoin) over there in Scotland? I assume you’ve seen a doctor about your acne, right? When nothing else works, Accutane often “cures” severe acne. I know how socially stigmatizing spots can be; I had a lot during puberty.

As far as your dick, it’s perfectly normal and is no reason to be scared of girls. What kind of PE have you been doing?

Robbit - you can’t “escape” reality by smoking weed - your problems won’t go away - it will only exacerbate your anxiety. Stop smoking it. Make an appointment with your GP - the cream Para-Gooba recommends IS available in the UK ( there are other alternatives too). Why make yourself suffer in silence when there is something you can do about it? Also, read my advice to Bigmansmalldick. Moping about won’t help you.

Bigmansmalldick, if your stats are that, and thats a small dick, I`m killing myself tonight.

Robbit:

Just wanted to say I was shocked reading your post. Don’t let zits and your penis size rule your life is all I can say. Also, did you quit school because you felt embarrassed hanging out with other kids because of your acne? After all, you say sometimes you find it hard to leave the house because of it. If so, get your ass back to school and get a degree! If others ever choose to judge you because of your acne then… fuck them! And while you’re at it, drop the weed! Seriously, it sounds like you are letting your acne and penis size determine your course of action, with potentially disastrous consequences for your future.

Also, do you do anything that uplifts your self-image? Or are you letting yourself go to waste while feeling sorry for yourself and smoking weed? Nothing like sport to let off your frustration; as a teen I took up boxing and it helped me greatly release a lot of the anger and frustration I carried with me, while also building up my self-confidence.

Lastly, don’t allow yourself to look in the mirror longer than is absolutely necessary. Studying your acne for hours a day, if you do that, and I wouldn’t be surprised if you did since you sound obsessed with it, isn’t going to make you feel better, i.e. don’t become a prisoner of your own reflection.

Anyways, I hope this helps and that soon we can read about how you straitened yourself out. :)

Good luck!

Originally Posted by ascyltos69
Bigmansmalldick - I just realized that I have been measuring EL without being “bone pressed” - I have gained an instant .75+ inches
(Although I think a non bone-pressed measurement is more “honest” because that is what you actually see).

I have gone from a perfect 6 - to 6.75+ overnight!

On a more serious note: I hope the advice I gave you about self esteem wasn’t too “heavy”. It will help you put your life in order.


Your advice was well needed, I have been doing exactly that putting other peoples opinions in front of my own. I am more concerned about what others are thinking about me than what I think of myself. I really appreciate what you said and even today I thought about it and it helped me out a lot.

Originally Posted by Nick666

Bigmansmalldick, if your stats are that, and thats a small dick, I`m killing myself tonight.

Heh please don’t, I never knew a 5 x 5 penis NBP was average. I thought everything was about length and people who have seen my penis have laughed at me. So you can see why I would think my penis is very small. Maybe I need to increase the length of my flaccid state it’s like 2.5 inches flaccid.

Originally Posted by Bigmansmalldick

my flaccid state it’s like 2.5 inches flaccid.

That`s why they think it`s small, people tend to forget the penis will erect.

I have some self-confidence problems myself, and I’m shy with girls, I just can’t talk to them, I get scared ill make a fool out of myself or get rejected. So when reading your story I tried search on torrentz.com keyword ” Self Confidence ” and I found ” Brian Tracy The Science Of Self Confidence” I am downloading it right now, I think you should give it a try also.


-------Starting Januari 1 2006 ---BPEL: 5.86" (14.9cm)---- ----EG: 5.9" (15cm)---- ------(( Goal ))------ BPEL: 7" (17.78cm)---- EG: 6.5" (16.5cm)----

Sorry guys I was having a bad day yesterday, some days its worse than others. Yea I’ve been to the doctor for roughly a year now and he’s put me on different things every few months nothing has worked yet. There’s one last thing to try but you can only get this stuff from a hospital, my GP doesn’t want to give me it yet. I will ask him about Accutane and give it a try too.
I wouldn’t say it rules my life but is a major part of it. I’m not a loner either I have friends at school mostly guys who smoke weed. I’m still getting on with it, second year at collage now.

The thing is I still feel like a spotty teenager, and that’s the way I think most women see me too.
As for my penis size it doesn’t paralyse me like it did in high school, but I still have many barriers to overcome yet. That includes the weed I think I’m dependent on it now, it’s going to be hard to give it up but it’s something that I have to do.

My workout consists of manual stretches and jelqs, I try to do this five days a week but I need more consistency. I don’t count or time a workout I just keep going until my ligs feel sore but not injured.
I’m gonna get my ass down to B&Q to get supplies for a hanger, would about 7lb be enough to start with?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.