Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Weird question

123

Weird question

Believe it or not, I’m actually on here not just because I want to enlarge my penis, but also because I used to be bigger, 7.5 inches erect, and 5.5 girth erect. Now.I’m at a measly.5 inches girth and 5 inches length erect. I started shrinking around junior year when I masturbated everyday for two weeks and then consequently once a week for fear of losing length. By the end of senior year, I had gone down to 6 inches length, and 5.25 inches girth. And now at 3 years after, my current size. So, all I’m looking to do is regain my size(I’m 21 btw), and then add a little girth, say .5 inches. Should I be doing something different other than say what luvdadus did?(inspiring story. You don’t get those kind of gains on other websites. Some say you’re lucky if you gain two inches after a year. That was a real downer for me. Glad I found Thunder’s place haha.) or just stick to the faq and such? A comment on luvdadus story: can’t believe he gained on just stretches and jelqs. The way he was talking, he could’ve been at 9 inches by 6.5 inches at the end of two years, like it’s not a matter of if but WHEN. Especially loved the stealth part, since due to me just now getting a job, I won’t be moving out of the parents’ house til the end of the year.(: Once I move out, then I can probably shoot for the 8.5 inches length and 6.5 inches girth. Thanks for any help from intermediate members, and especially thanks if the staff or seasoned members reply.(:

Just solely based on your post, I think you might have some type of ADD, that’s why I think you made an error when you measured 7.5x5.5.


Now: NBPEL = 6.4 MSEG = 5.3 BEG = 5.75

Goals: NBPEL = 7.0 MSEG = 6.0

Hey Persian I’m new here as a member but I always wonder what are ADD ? I usually just do strech and jelqs thanks

I think he’s speaking of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attent…tivity_disorder

Persian, your post could sound not that kind, IMHO.

Vcjha, you are speaking of BPEL? Have you gained a lot of bodyweight in recent years? Do you have ED?

I wish it were but I clearly remembered every measurement I did. I can still remember how thick it felt compared to now. And.I actually thought my penis was average back then too. I had no clue it was actually pretty big back then. I thought some of friends were 9’s and 10’s. Silly hs lol

I would bet that you measured wrong and didn’t lose any size.

Originally Posted by bignik
Hey Persian I’m new here as a member but I always wonder what are ADD ? I usually just do strech and jelqs thanks

Hey nik what your refering to is ADS, not ADD. ADS stands for All Day stretch, which is something that you put on your unit to keep it extended for long durations. Many threads on it, just do some searching.


Now: NBPEL = 6.4 MSEG = 5.3 BEG = 5.75

Goals: NBPEL = 7.0 MSEG = 6.0

Originally Posted by Vcjha
Believe it or not, I’m actually on here not just because I want to enlarge my penis, but also because I used to be bigger, 7.5 inches erect, and 5.5 girth erect. Now.I’m at a measly.5 inches girth and 5 inches length erect. I started shrinking around junior year when I masturbated everyday for two weeks and then <b>consequently once a week for fear of losing length.</b> By the end of senior year, I had gone down to 6 inches length, and 5.25 inches girth. And now at 3 years after, my current size. So, all I’m looking to do is regain my size(I’m 21 btw), and then add a little girth, say .5 inches. Should I be doing something different other than say what luvdadus did?(inspiring story. You don’t get those kind of gains on other websites. Some say you’re lucky if you gain two inches after a year. That was a real downer for me. Glad I found Thunder’s place haha.) or just stick to the faq and such? A comment on luvdadus story: can’t believe he gained on just stretches and jelqs. The way he was talking, he could’ve been at 9 inches by 6.5 inches at the end of two years, like it’s not a matter of if but WHEN. Especially loved the stealth part, since due to me just now getting a job, I won’t be moving out of the parents’ house til the end of the year.(: Once I move out, then I can probably shoot for the 8.5 inches length and 6.5 inches girth. Thanks for any help from intermediate members, and especially thanks if the staff or seasoned members reply.(:

Few questions. You say your girth is .5, I think you might have meant 5? You masturbated daily for two weeks. Did something happen after that that scared you? Did you start masturbating once a week because you felt that would keep you from losing length (like in exercising your penis) or because you feared masturbating more would cause you to lose length. As far as I know, frequency of masturbation hasn’t got anything to do with changing the size of your dick, for good or bad. Was there anything specific going on while you felt like your penis was shrinking? Stress, nervousness, weight gain, health problems, anything like that?

For what you should be doing, do the newbie routine. Don’t put the idea of getting fast gains over the reality of getting safe gains. You will most likely just hurt yourself, and you can cause serious, permanent damage if you aren’t careful. As for expectations, don’t expect an inch for one year of work. You may gain that much, many more do not. Gaining 2 inches in one year is a long shot. Most men do not gain 2 inches after many years of PE.

If you are currently 5x5 and looking for 8.5x6.5, that’s an extreme amount of gain. To put it in perspective, you want to go from a volume of 149 cc to 440 cm. That’s close to triple your current size. Compared to the average dick (Lifestyles survey) its 150% bigger. It would be like a skinny 100 pound guy hitting the gym for a year and coming out 280 pounds of pure muscle. Possible? Maybe. Likely? Not really.

None of that to discourage you from getting started, just to be realistic about how much gain you will see, and how long it might take. Start on the newbie routine, take it easy, and evaluate where it gets you in six months time.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
Few questions. You say your girth is .5, I think you might have meant 5? You masturbated daily for two weeks. Did something happen after that that scared you? Did you start masturbating once a week because you felt that would keep you from losing length (like in exercising your penis) or because you feared masturbating more would cause you to lose length. As far as I know, frequency of masturbation hasn’t got anything to do with changing the size of your dick, for good or bad. Was there anything specific going on while you felt like your penis was shrinking? Stress, nervousness, weight gain, health problems, anything like that?

For what you should be doing, do the newbie routine. Don’t put the idea of getting fast gains over the reality of getting safe gains. You will most likely just hurt yourself, and you can cause serious, permanent damage if you aren’t careful. As for expectations, don’t expect an inch for one year of work. You may gain that much, many more do not. Gaining 2 inches in one year is a long shot. Most men do not gain 2 inches after many years of PE.

If you are currently 5x5 and looking for 8.5x6.5, that’s an extreme amount of gain. To put it in perspective, you want to go from a volume of 149 cc to 440 cm. That’s close to triple your current size. Compared to the average dick (Lifestyles survey) it’s 150% bigger. It would be like a skinny 100 pound guy hitting the gym for a year and coming out 280 pounds of pure muscle. Possible? Maybe. Likely? Not really.

None of that to discourage you from getting started, just to be realistic about how much gain you will see, and how long it might take. Start on the newbie routine, take it easy, and evaluate where it gets you in six months time.

You are right lol. 5 inches girth. Yes I did. Yes it did I measured with my fingers and I no longer needed them to extend fully which means length went down. Yes I did because I was scared. True. Nope, no side effects. The newbie routine? I’ll try to find that. Or I’ll start off with what luvdadus did. Not again with the year thing. Luvdadus only got lucky? True. 8.5 inches is a long shot. About the masturbation method, I’m not sure if it matters, but I did it hand-free face-down, which is supposedly known as Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome, but I think that’s silly.

Your response is hard to make much sense of. I don’t really understand what happened, and why you think your penis shrank.

Newbie routine hits you on the head, hard to miss it. At the top of the newbie forum look for the link that says START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

He’s saying he measured the size of his dick with his fingers. Well thumb and forefinger I’m assuming. When he was younger he obviously extended them out beside his dick, then possibly placed it next to a ruler and thought he was 7.5 inches. Now since he’s reached 21 believes since his finger and thumb don’t need to extend(straighten out so far) when measuring his length it has gone down.

Vcjha I believe you are now measuring correctly with a ruler and in the years your fingers have just grown longer but your penis has stayed the same size. Perhaps you convinced yourself you used to be bigger to comfort your ego somewhat? There is no way purely masturbation could of shrunk your dick so much. If it genuinely did you must of had some health issues, but in all likelihood you just mismeasured.

But do not worry, you are here on Thunders and if you work hard you can gain well!

Oh and isn’t traumatic masturbation syndrome where you masturbate in a certain way it desensitises your dick making it hard to cum from other methods. That too wouldn’t change size.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
Few questions. You say your girth is .5, I think you might have meant 5? You masturbated daily for two weeks. Did something happen after that that scared you? Did you start masturbating once a week because you felt that would keep you from losing length (like in exercising your penis) or because you feared masturbating more would cause you to lose length. As far as I know, frequency of masturbation hasn’t got anything to do with changing the size of your dick, for good or bad. Was there anything specific going on while you felt like your penis was shrinking? Stress, nervousness, weight gain, health problems, anything like that?

For what you should be doing, do the newbie routine. Don’t put the idea of getting fast gains over the reality of getting safe gains. You will most likely just hurt yourself, and you can cause serious, permanent damage if you aren’t careful. As for expectations, don’t expect an inch for one year of work. You may gain that much, many more do not. Gaining 2 inches in one year is a long shot. Most men do not gain 2 inches after many years of PE.

If you are currently 5x5 and looking for 8.5x6.5, that’s an extreme amount of gain. To put it in perspective, you want to go from a volume of 149 cc to 440 cm. That’s close to triple your current size. Compared to the average dick (Lifestyles survey) it’s 150% bigger. It would be like a skinny 100 pound guy hitting the gym for a year and coming out 280 pounds of pure muscle. Possible? Maybe. Likely? Not really.

None of that to discourage you from getting started, just to be realistic about how much gain you will see, and how long it might take. Start on the newbie routine, take it easy, and evaluate where it gets you in six months time.


This should make it easier. Sorry came back from dinner. About to workout, not PE, but muscles.

Few questions. You say your girth is .5, I think you might have meant 5? You masturbated daily for two weeks. Did something happen after that that scared you? Did you start masturbating once a week because you felt that would keep you from losing length (like in exercising your penis) or because you feared masturbating more would cause you to lose length. As far as I know, frequency of masturbation hasn’t got anything to do with changing the size of your dick, for good or bad. Was there anything specific going on while you felt like your penis was shrinking? Stress, nervousness, weight gain, health problems, anything like that?

Yes my girth is 5 inches, thanks for noticing lol. Yes I did for two weeks. I was scared so that’s why I bumped down the frequency. True, I have heard that masturbation has nothing to do with it. Nope, no side effects.

For what you should be doing, do the newbie routine. Don’t put the idea of getting fast gains over the reality of getting safe gains. You will most likely just hurt yourself, and you can cause serious, permanent damage if you aren’t careful. As for expectations, don’t expect an inch for one year of work. You may gain that much, many more do not. Gaining 2 inches in one year is a long shot. Most men do not gain 2 inches after many years of PE.

I will go ahead and look into the newbie routine. Not again with the year thing.

True, but one can dream high can’t he?(:

A few side notes: I’m going to describe my masturbatory method since someone on another forum might’ve said it matters but I masturbate face-down, hands-free, with briefs still on. It’s known on the internet as Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome. I think it’s silly that this method is a syndrome, but I gave out all information. Trust me when I say I known it shrank. I felt it was heavier, thicker and longer in the past by one, every single time I’d walk I’d feel it swinging. Now? Barely. I know it was thicker because I could barely wrap my hand around it. Now? My fingers overlap it. Longer, because I knew how to measure back then. If you actually search for penis shrinking say on google, you’ll hear of countless stories, some even my age. But it is universally accepted that elder men may lose size as they get older.

But you did claim you were 7.5 x 5.5 when younger and now 5 x 5. You also stated your measuring technique which was just using fingers, so that wouldn’t measure accurately so there’s no way you could definitely know your exact size when younger I think. Now you’re also just saying about how it felt back then and does now.

If you were younger and had smaller hands and a smaller body, the same sized dick would feel and look bigger on a small frame. Crazy example but, take a human dick and stick it on a mouse and see how huge that thing would look.

Originally Posted by Audacia
He’s saying he measured the size of his dick with his fingers. Well thumb and forefinger I’m assuming. When he was younger he obviously extended them out beside his dick, then possibly placed it next to a ruler and thought he was 7.5 inches. Now since he’s reached 21 believes since his finger and thumb don’t need to extend(straighten out so far) when measuring his length it has gone down.

Vcjha I believe you are now measuring correctly with a ruler and in the years your fingers have just grown longer but your penis has stayed the same size. Perhaps you convinced yourself you used to be bigger to comfort your ego somewhat? There is no way purely masturbation could of shrunk your dick so much. If it genuinely did you must of had some health issues, but in all likelihood you just mismeasured.

But do not worry, you are here on Thunders and if you work hard you can gain well!

Oh and isn’t traumatic masturbation syndrome where you masturbate in a certain way it desensitises your dick making it hard to cum from other methods. That too wouldn’t change size.


I measured with a ruler, a tape measure and my fingers to make sure. I didn’t know that anybody measured their penis size until sophomore year. Friends told me, “you can make your dick bigger if you want to. Just search it. From there, I came across pegym. That’s where I learned how to measure. Everyone here thinks that it’s not possible for your penis to shrink, always trying to discredit my opinion, but TRUST ME, I know. Correct, fingers have changed size but the ruler doesn’t lie, and even the tape measure, those construction tape measures from home depot. I don’t know what else I have to say to prove it, but I came here for help not someone telling me I’m lying about my shrinkage. I’m not telling you this by appearance. I’m telling you all this with EVIDENCE.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Weird question but what the heck.Anonymous_Penis Enlargement Basics1505-30-2005 05:00 PM
Really Weird Question.helpme7Penis Enlargement Basics304-01-2005 01:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 AM.