Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Weird question

123

Originally Posted by Dymn

Have you done much jelqing and massaging? Your hands free masturbation method probably isn’t helping you get good blood flow, you might have plaque building in your veins. I’d start with a good jelqing and massaging routine so you make sure that you’re good and healthy before going for real gain. Having said that, assuming that you are right about your shrinkage, you should be able to get back up to your original size pretty quickly. It clearly has the capacity for that size, you just need to get it used to being that size again. It’s not like a team of microscopic spider monkeys invaded your penis and removed tissue. Don’t listen too much to these guys trying to call bullshit on you, man. Get yourself healthy and strong blood flow, then continue the newbie routine and read read read. Your situation may be different from what most people on this site have heard about before, but that doesn’t mean it’s a lie. You know your body far better than anyone on the internet.

Damn thank you for believing me. I’ll take up your advice. The other guys should know that measuring with error would probably leave you with an error of an inch MAXIMUM. 2 inches, is too big of an error and it’s not possible. I’d have to be using the ruler wrong AND adding an inch to my size just to make my feel good about my size but obviously I’m pretty ashamed about it.

Originally Posted by LordVayne

Just throwing this out the but, I masturbate the same way you do, face down no hands and I haven’t lost anything.

And this is about 2-3 times daily

Thanks for that. I was almost considering changing the way I masturbate but it’s what I do now and I’m glad(for now) that my penis hasn’t changed in size this year. But it was very clear the years before because the flaccid size clearly got smaller as months went by.

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Likelihood is that it is mostly in your head I.e. Incorrect measurement.

Sorry man, but an error of 2 inches is too big of an error. If you called me out on freaking out over me saying I’m only 6 inches now, maybe I’d rethink that error if you talked to me a year ago. But I’m at 5 inches now, so that’s out the window.

Also, I apologize to anyone for my late reply. I’ve been busy with work that I don’t really remember to check certain websites because I’m gassed at the end of the day. So thanks to every single person who posted on this forum, whether those who believe me or not. It still shows you’re willing to take the time out to respond to me.

If masturbating made the penis shrink we would all have a micro penis, Especially You!


Always be cool.

Now BPEL 7.75 EG 5.80 Goals for 2013 improved E Quality + BPEL 8.25 6.0 EG Long term goals, 8.75

Originally Posted by Vcjha
I felt it was heavier, thicker and longer in the past by one, every single time I’d walk I’d feel it swinging. Now? Barely.

I do not feel my swinging around unless I am freeballen and wearing a brand new jeans. ahh the feeling of new jeans
hmm.?????

I am not sure if your talking about winter time shrinkage.

I need to update my stats my are outdated because my natural EQ returned


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.


Last edited by fat_cock : 01-23-2011 at .

Originally Posted by Vcjha

Sorry man, but an error of 2 inches is too big of an error. If you called me out on freaking out over me saying I’m only 6 inches now, maybe I’d rethink that error if you talked to me a year ago. But I’m at 5 inches now, so that’s out the window.

But with all due respect, didn’t you say you originally measured with… your fingers?(:


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Originally Posted by marinera
Persian, your post could sound not that kind, IMHO.

Thunders has sizable communities of ADD/ADHDers, BDDers, BPDers, Aspies, etc. Not to mention the out and out crazy like yours truly. I know you mean well Marinera; but, guess which one of you is being “not that kind” from my POV? ;)

I am sure that they seem entirely different things to you, but consider:

Someone posts, asking for feedback about sexual identity issues. A response; that the poster might wish to consider that they may in fact be gay. And finally a third poster; with, “Dude, don’t be insulting!”

Who exactly do you think Thunders gay community will find to be insulting?


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Now as far as the original poster suffering from SDD?

Originally Posted by Vcjha
I measured with my fingers

+
Incorrect measuring protocols
+
Some damage.

Could well add up to what he is describing.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Most likely as you grew from teen to man your ligaments changed location, or tightened.

Forget about masturbation as the cause.

Search for all of the stretching threads, especially the stealth ones like fowfers that can be done almost constantly. Wear a wrist wrap or other type of wrap to cement the length after stretching. Make sure you are hitting the ligaments when you stretch. Be sure to stretch the skin also, that will help with the hang.

Try hanging. If you did have that length, you will get it back very quickly, plus more.

Good luck

Originally Posted by fat_cock
I do not feel my swinging around unless I am freeballen and wearing a brand new jeans. Ahh the feeling of new jeans
Hmm.?

I am not sure if your talking about winter time shrinkage.

I need to update my stats my are outdated because my natural EQ returned


Oh this is while I was wearing sweats. Wore boxers at school. You never which dumbass’s hands feel like a tug.

Originally Posted by man-of-10

But with all due respect, didn’t you say you originally measured with.. Your fingers?(:

I said measured with a tape measure and a ruler along with fingers.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Thunders has sizable communities of ADD/ADHDers, BDDers, BPDers, Aspies, etc. Not to mention the out and out crazy like yours truly. I know you mean well Marinera; but, guess which one of you is being “not that kind” from my POV? ;)

I am sure that they seem entirely different things to you, but consider:

Someone posts, asking for feedback about sexual identity issues. A response; that the poster might wish to consider that they may in fact be gay. And finally a third poster; with, “Dude, don’t be insulting!”

Who exactly do you think Thunders gay community will find to be insulting?


Never will I be gay. NEVER.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 AM.