Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Skin Stretch!

Skin Stretch!

How do i stretch my skin so my penis has more room to grow.. I do manual stretches, but i want to know if i stretch my skin also will it give my penis more room to grow.. What excersizes should i do for skin stretching.. Thanks!

Skin is very pliable. Just do the normal stuff, the skin will stretch way before other stuff does…


Twatteaser: the man, the myth, and the legend in his own mind.

I need to this. I have a curve to the right. I thought it was because of jelqing but after switching hands it didn’t go away. I am circumcised and research showed that improper circumcision may result in the tightening of the skin. Anyone has any ideas?

Originally Posted by alborz
I need to this. I have a curve to the right. I thought it was because of jelqing but after switching hands it didn’t go away. I am circumcised and research showed that improper circumcision may result in the tightening of the skin. Anyone has any ideas?

You should surf the web on foreskin restoration. I reckon it has all the answers you want. I’ve been there and done that — and it works a treat. Most guys would look at my dick and think I was never cut. I’ve gone from a CI-3 to a CI-8 — see http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm. However, it did take several years to achieve. Are you patient?

I just posted a good response to this question here (post 10).

Skin doesn’t stretch fast RB, it takes years (think about foreskin restoration). Otherwise people wouldn’t have problems with turkey necks after experiencing gains.

Originally Posted by RickM
You should surf the web on foreskin restoration. I reckon it has all the answers you want. I’ve been there and done that — and it works a treat. Most guys would look at my dick and think I was never cut. I’ve gone from a CI-3 to a CI-8 — see http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm. However, it did take several years to achieve. Are you patient?

I don’t want to regrow my foreskin. I just want the curve corrected. I am ready to spend as much time as possible to fix it.

Originally Posted by ch950990006
I just posted a good response to this question here (post 10).

Skin doesn’t stretch fast RB, it takes years (think about foreskin restoration). Otherwise people wouldn’t have problems with turkey necks after experiencing gains.

Thanks man,
I going to start stretches tomorrow.

You would be surprised how fast you can stretch skin sometimes. Half a year of manual stretches gave me major turkey neck, I pulled most of my ball sack skin up onto my penis and it was saggy until I gained size to use the skin up.

Before I had much PE knowledge I use to stretch with my foreskin covering my glans, that is what caused so much loose skin. Now I stretch with my foreskin back, so I am pulling directly on the glans. If only I knew that first off, then I wouldn’t have my ball sack skin on my dick.

p.s. yes, it IS as attractive as it sounds ;)


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Originally Posted by alborz
I don’t want to regrow my foreskin. I just want the curve corrected. I am ready to spend as much time as possible to fix it.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to infer you did want to restore. However, IF your problem is because on an unequal cut, the principles involved in restoration would be the logical way to go. You don’t have to restore the full way if you don’t want to — just to, say, a CI-3. Just enough to sort out your possible one-sided problem. Remember, though, it might not be because of an unequal cut, the problems could be inside your dick. I’m aware of lots of uncut guys with a bend one side or the other. Read the forums that go with foreskin restoration sites.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Fat pad and skin stretch questionJ-HoPenis Enlargement Basics802-06-2011 05:03 AM
Skin Could StretchthemexicanPenis Enlargement Basics203-15-2006 03:23 PM
Stretch of pubic hair skin while hanging?AlrdybigPenis Hangers604-08-2004 02:42 PM
How do you distinguish between a skin stretch and a ligament stretch?BenHurPenis Hangers1409-28-2003 04:51 AM
skin stretchbud_doPenis Enlargement301-21-2003 01:48 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 AM.