Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Size doesn't matter

You guys are funny. The topic of size is always brought up and is debunked by a lot of members by having their differing opinions on it. Knowing what we all know about the Vagina and Clit, you would think the age old question of “Does Size Matter?” could be put to rest. Did you ever think that there’s more to sex than fucking? The point behind sex for me isn’t the orgasm it’s making my partner feel good. Climaxing is the last thing on my mind, but I can only speak for myself. I enjoy long hours of sexual play and foreplay a lot more than pounding a guys ass. I might just be naturally gifted in sex. but the only woman I was with she enjoyed it so much she came back to me. How do I know it was good? Well I had seen her boyfriend in the locker room, and he was hung but he wasn’t pleasing her. So it all comes down to how good of a lover you are and how well you perform in bed. And that doesn’t mean fucking, there are a lot more things you can do.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by donttazemebro
The ease with which women will lie to men astounded me at first, not anymore. I believe that most women use word play and deception to get their way or to keep the peace and be polite. While they may not lie about substantial matters of other sorts they seem to just not care what is the truth or not in a sexual relationship just so long as what they say greases the wheels of the relationship. It matters most of the time, it’s generally safe to assume so I’d say yeah she’s most likely lying if she tells you otherwise and yes that means she considers you less than ideal size. Deal with it by being ok with who & what you are and reconsider anything long term with a woman peddling that bs. By the way I mean this in general terms so of course there will be a few fully honest women out there. Just my opinion. Titleist is spot on.

Have you ever told a woman that no, those jeans don’t make her look fat? :D

In any case, I think it’s masochistic to assume that your partner prefers big dicks and “considers you less than ideal size” if you’re average. When partners have praised me for good sex, and I’ve asked what made it so great, they rarely have said anything about size (I’ve been over 8x6” for a while). It’s usually about being attentive to their needs, being sexually creative, grinding on their clit with good technique, being passionate about eating pussy, being dominant and decisive (if that’s what they’re into), making them feel attractive and desired, etc. I hear the same things when women are gossiping with each other about good sex they’ve had with other dudes. Size is way down on the list, or even off the list, for many women. My two cents, anyway.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

If someone says size doesn’t matter, they are kidding themselves as it always matters.

If you keep believing in that way BP, then it does.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba

Have you ever told a woman that no, those jeans don’t make her look fat? :D

“Oh no hun, not at all!” …….(it isn’t the jeans.)


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
By the way, it’s worth noting that as a guy with a large dick, when I hear that size does matter and she prefers large, there’s a perfectly good chance she’s simply stroking my ego.

If you want a fairer view of how women think about penis size, talk to female friends with whom you have no sexual relationship (and who know nothing about your dick). You’ll find that plenty of them really don’t care much about dick size, as long as it’s not tiny (e.g., 1” erect) or gargantuan (e.g., 8” girth).

I once shared office space (I do a lot of contract work) with a group of older women that had to be the most outgoing and most raunchy bunch of women I’d ever been around. They were all in their 40’s and 50’s, (from what I gathered) all very mature sexually, and had had more than 3-4 lovers in their lives. I was fortunate to fall into their good graces (that’s another story) and was privy to such discussions. I asked them point blank does the size of a guy’s dick matter and each one said it most certainly does. While there are a lot of other qualities women take into consideration in their “weird equation” of how they evaluate men, they said “don’t let a woman, or anyone else, fool you - we all notice what you are packing and we most certainly factor it in.”

Almost to a woman, they all said girth was the most important, erection quality was a close second, and that length really wasn’t all that big of a deal (which really surprised me) as long as the the guy was of at least average length (average in their case was 6”-7”). Two said they had lovers that were really long (one said she ruler measured at 10.5” - I had no reason to doubt her) but that their dicks were too thin. “The thicker the better” was the concensus among all of them. One put it this way: “If I wrap my hand around his dick and my fingers touch even slightly or if I don’t have any trouble taking him in my mouth, he’s too small for me.”


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by iLogPE

One put it this way: “If I wrap my hand around his dick and my fingers touch even slightly or if I don’t have any trouble taking him in my mouth, he’s too small for me.”

Size queen! Or she had very small hands and mouth - or she was very unlikely ever to be happy with the vast majority of men on the planet. :D

Or I call bullshit and say she was telling you that just to see your reaction to it.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Have you ever told a woman that no, those jeans don’t make her look fat? :D

In any case, I think it’s masochistic to assume that your partner prefers big dicks and “considers you less than ideal size” if you’re average.

Ok then let’s use the “all other things being equal” argument. That’s a place women tend to dislike and will redirect the discussion because it isolates size as the only real difference which will reveal THE hidden truth. Try it. All of your technique points are very valid but even you’re letting her off the hook and buying what she’s saying. The comments you’ve received from an open ended question could very well be a creatively deceptive response. Besides you’re quite big and know that fact full well which may be another reason she says nothing about your size to keep your ego in check about it. This I’ve heard many men here discuss.

It could also be that she just takes your size for granted because she’s used to having it. If she drives a $100k car eventually her car will be just that, a car and not a Mercedes or Bentley. Move her into a Kia and she’ll definitely notice the difference. Again, what Titleist says bears out. Notice how few women complain when someone grows substantially? Many are strangely quiet & guarded about saying anything about the change but you KNOW that she’s deriving greater pleasure from it. That’s simply not being very forthcoming on her part and she knows it.

Now while size is pretty much the theme here at Thunders it doesn’t mean we are being masochistic to headfirst face the truth. One thing I’ve learned since coming here is that we need not beat ourselves up over size issues. I know I’m not going to be someone’s ideal size, hell even you’ll possibly disappoint some size queen that needs 10”. What I think we need to do is divorce the truth from thinking negatively about ourselves. Don’t give women that power over us. Once the truth is understood, even if the truth is that most women are habitually dishonest on this question, we can deal with it within ourselves. It will not serve any man to NOT question women’s responses to the size question in my opinion. Even if she’s stroking your ego by saying the opposite, that you’re some kinda hung stud, it very well may still be just a crafted response with honesty taking the back seat to her getting her desired reaction from you/us.


Start: April 2012 BPEL 5¼" x EG 4¾"----> July 2012 BPEL 5¾" x EG 4⅞"

First goal: 6"x5"

Long Term Goal: 8"x5¾"

Originally Posted by firegoat
Size queen! Or she had very small hands and mouth - or she was very unlikely ever to be happy with the vast majority of men on the planet. :D
Or I call bullshit and say she was telling you that just to see your reaction to it.

LOL - I said “bullshit” to myself to, but the more I got to working with and talking with these women, the more I found that she was dead serious. She said her current (at that time) was sizable enough for her. I tried to call her on it and I asked just how big he was. Without hesitation, she reached into her lunch bag, pulled out a container of salad, then a cucumber and held up her hand so I could see she couldn’t wrap all the way around. Then goes in her purse and pulls out a tape measure and wrapped it around the cucumber (so at that point, I knew that she knew what she was talking about regarding size). The thing measured right at 6.5” at the thickest part. She grinned and said “this is just about right.” And I know a lot of women carry tape measures in their bags but in her case, I figured she had t for other reasons.

And yeh - she was a classic size queen. Most of them were but I think she was the biggest of the bunch. She seemd to be the more unhibited one and always made very lewd jokes and was the one to bring up sex all the time. She wasn’t bad looking either but she never wore heels so that was a bit of a turn off for me - LOL. But I think I would’ve fit her criteria.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by donttazemebro
It could also be that she just takes your size for granted because she’s used to having it. If she drives a $100k car eventually her car will be just that, a car and not a Mercedes or Bentley. Move her into a Kia and she’ll definitely notice the difference. Again, what Titleist says bears out. Notice how few women complain when someone grows substantially? Many are strangely quiet & guarded about saying anything about the change but you KNOW that she’s deriving greater pleasure from it. That’s simply not being very forthcoming on her part and she knows it.

Bingo.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
You guys are funny. The topic of size is always brought up and is debunked by a lot of members by having their differing opinions on it. Knowing what we all know about the Vagina and Clit, you would think the age old question of “Does Size Matter?” could be put to rest. Did you ever think that there’s more to sex than fucking? The point behind sex for me isn’t the orgasm it’s making my partner feel good. Climaxing is the last thing on my mind, but I can only speak for myself. I enjoy long hours of sexual play and foreplay a lot more than pounding a guys ass. I might just be naturally gifted in sex. but the only woman I was with she enjoyed it so much she came back to me. How do I know it was good? Well I had seen her boyfriend in the locker room, and he was hung but he wasn’t pleasing her. So it all comes down to how good of a lover you are and how well you perform in bed. And that doesn’t mean fucking, there are a lot more things you can do.

When the question “Does Size Matter?” is asked, it is assuming that all other things are equal. Sure, maybe some women would rather fuck a guy with an average size penis than an emotionless dildo of a man, but that’s not the point. All else being equal, everyone would choose a bigger dick. Would you rather by 6x5 or 7x6? Exactly my point. You don’t have to live in denial on this forum, a lot of us are small too, or were at one point. That’s why we’re all here, to better ourselves and support each other through it.

Originally Posted by iLogPE

And yeh - she was a classic size queen. Most of them were but I think she was the biggest of the bunch. She seemd to be the more unhibited one and always made very lewd jokes and was the one to bring up sex all the time. She wasn’t bad looking either but she never wore heels so that was a bit of a turn off for me - LOL. But I think I would’ve fit her criteria.

These women must have some type of big dick radar, or else they must sleep with a lot of men to keep themselves sexually satisfied.

Their chances of finding men of those dimensions on a consistent basis is pretty slim.

All else equal, yes, size will matter to every single woman who likes intercourse — at least at the extremes (e.g., 2” girth, which few would be able to feel, or 8” girth, which most would find painful). The question is how much size variation matters, within a normal-ish range. To many women, I contend, it matters little. To some it matters a lot. But even among those who have a strong preference, the idea that every woman will prefer 7x6 to 6x5 is false. The number of size queens I’ve been with (like the women iLogPE describes above), who loved my girth, has been about the same as the number who clearly would have preferred much less girth. I can’t say that’s representative of women in general (maybe I repel size queens, somehow :) ), but I can say for sure that some women prefer a more average size, and other men here can attest to that (e.g., veteran members ModestoMan and TNTjockey, who both ran into problems with their wives as they grew through PE). As Firegoat said above, vaginas vary dramatically in size (Vagina Size (Medical Study)), and as elastic as they are, some really don’t take huge girths too comfortably.

Has anyone here ever had a girlfriend or wife who was convinced that every man preferred skinny women, and they refused to believe you that you liked her thicker figure as much or better than a skinny figure (if you’re a guy who does like thick women)? I’ve been there. It sucks. It’s frustrating. They will twist every word you say to fit the truth they are convinced of, and they will say you are lying. And I think a lot of women who don’t crave humongous cocks, and try to reassure their boyfriends that their average dicks are fine or even preferable, are in the same boat.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by Averageblack
When the question “Does Size Matter?” is asked, it is assuming that all other things are equal. Sure, maybe some women would rather fuck a guy with an average size penis than an emotionless dildo of a man, but that’s not the point. All else being equal, everyone would choose a bigger dick. Would you rather by 6x5 or 7x6? Exactly my point. You don’t have to live in denial on this forum, a lot of us are small too, or were at one point. That’s why we’re all here, to better ourselves and support each other through it.


First of all, I’m not living in denial. I don’t have a small penis and I’ll say it again, no I don’t have a small penis. Although if you looked at my PE Log, you would then say otherwise. Why? Well you would say that because it’s a number. If I was given a choice to have a bigger penis, my answer would be no. It’s the truth, since I don’t believe pleasure can be measured on a mans penis. Oh what’s that? Blasphemy, of course NT wants a bigger penis. He’s lying, well you don’t have to believe me. I don’t get pleasure out of how big a man is. If he can’t find my prostate, or suck my cock decently. Then no, there won’t be anything fun to be had in the bedroom. If you stop seeing your penis as a number and realize it’s there for fun and pleasure. Then maybe you can live your life without worries on whether someone will approve of it. Who gives a fuck?

And no, not everything is equal. If that were the case everyone would have the same size, or around the same. Yeah, you can use PE to make your penis bigger. But when will the number you guys put on yourselves be enough? I’ll guess, it will never be a big enough number. I’ll also guess it will always be something you hate. Why? Because you’re being fed daily by ignorant TV ads etc that, yes it matters. But in reality the only thing that matters is how you see yourself. As for me, no I’m not living in denial, and no I don’t have a small penis, I don’t because I don’t see myself as another person. I see myself as me, and I am the best I have. :)

Unless you can learn to accept yourself you’ll never be happy. I had to learn that the hard way.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

For the “all things being equal” train of thought, think of this. Yes size matters to many, but turn the question on its head and ask “dick size being equal, which guy are you going to go with every time?”

Because truly women do notice and care about your size but there are many, many other things they care about before that. You’re on this forum so obviously interested in doing something about your size. Why neglect the factors most women care about more than that?


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.