Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Should I lose weight before PE or do both

123

Sorry to continue to pound on this issue. Trust me … i am as American as the come … but the facts are the facts … David Beckham is not only currently the highest paid athlete … he is the highest paid athlete of all time … by a wide margin


Starting (10 / 2011): 6.50 BPEL, 5.50 MEG

Current: 7.50 BPEL, 6.00 MEG

Goal: 8.50 BPEL 6.50 MEG

Originally Posted by Printman
Sorry to continue to pound on this issue. Trust me .. I am as American as the come .. But the facts are the facts .. David Beckham is not only currently the highest paid athlete .. He is the highest paid athlete of all time .. By a wide margin

Yes as I said in my last post. Money ruins the sport. Beckhams contract is ridiculous. It’s ridiculous that soccer player gets these gigantic amounts of money to play the sport. It’s a shame that money takeing over, teams with most money buy all the best players. Beckham is not one of the best players any more but he is still an icon, I guess that’s why they gave him such a big amount of money.

But when you say that Beckham is the best payed athlete I guess you don’t only count the salary, you include endorsements also. Only counting the club contract Beckham is not that high up on the list.

But enough about this. It got nothing to do with the thread so let’s continue this with PM if you want to talk more about it.

Update:

I have been at the gym for a month now, been doing a 1 hour session at 3 times a week and I have lost 4lbs so far.

Also I’ve been doing PE since late November, my routine is quite basic, it’s just 8 mins stretching and 15 - 20 mins of dry jelqs.

I have measured last night, am now 7.75” bone pressed when erect while my flaccid is 4” and 6” when I bone press, however my girth has to shrank to 5.5 from 5.6 :( .

Hopefully the lost girth is caused by poor EQ, which has not improved much though. I will take a week long break since I might have overdone it, plus it’s the Christmas holidays as-well.


Started: 6" NBPEL 7.2" BPEL x 5.6" MSEG

Current: 6.7" NBPEL 8.26" BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Goal: 8" NBPEL x 6" MSEG >> Progress log and pictures

I’ve just measured again since I seemed to have gotten a decent erection and the room was warm this time. I managed to get 8” BPEL x 5.7” MSEG and some of the base girth when I press down is at 6”, while my NBEL ranges from 6” - 6.25”.

My current BPEL length (and other things as well) is really motivating me to lose at least 60lbs.

I seem to see huge veins on the hidden part of my penis when I push the fat down to around 1.5”, is this normal?


Started: 6" NBPEL 7.2" BPEL x 5.6" MSEG

Current: 6.7" NBPEL 8.26" BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Goal: 8" NBPEL x 6" MSEG >> Progress log and pictures

Yes; there’s no problem there. You have excellent size - that should be great motivation for a New Years resolution to to lose the 60 Lbs!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I understand your frustration Chunky,
Since I started lifting heavier, made the switch to 14-16hrs of IF, and started taking Ephedrine and caffeine 3X a day, I’ve had great progress in the gym and with my recomp, but weaker erections or ED, which isn’t that bad when you get more work done without the distractions. But the over flow of epinephrine/norepinephrine and adrenaline wears off during the night and I wake up raging hard and masturbating in my sleep without even realizing it.

I was going to update my thread or start a new one with similar findings but I’ll just tell you straight up front. You can still make gains in PE while dieting and taking caffeine or stimulating your CNS more with working out if you just spend 15-30min when you first wake up focusing on the money makers like stretches, dry jelqs, partial dry jelqs, squeezes and holds; and finishers like wet jelqs, low intensity high rep full or partial dry jelqs, pumping, or clamping. Then drink your coffee or take your caffeine, do morning cardio if that’s what you like, and get on with your day.

It’s taken me years but I found I made greater gains by doing less with pe and stopping before I completely tax my penis, because it’s not about the size you gain over three months or six before you burn out but what you can maintain over time. And much overlooked practices like masturbation and erections are as much a part of gaining size as flexing and stretching your muscles are to bodybuilding. Just a little food for thought, my $.02, and a tid bit from my experience.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

ChunkyLover, I have recently lost weight, approx 50 plus lbs. I can tell you that not only will it obviously look longer from reducing the fat pad at the base, but the part about better EQ is absolutely true.. I am getting harder erections & better glans swell since losing weight. I haven’t really started PEing again yet (stopped awhile back), bit I am definitely a lot firmer & a bit bigger too from the extra bloodflow. I also know that on average, if a guy loses 35lbs, he may see an extra visible inch of penis that was previously covered by the fat pad.

I used to be be a fast food junkie, but recently found out I was going through a divorce. Because of that, I started to lose weight & changed my diet. Not sure if it’s just from weight loss, or the change in diet is helping, but it’s absolutely noticeable that my erections are way harder.

Now I’m almost 40 mind you and was at 348lbs when I started to lose weight. I am now down to just under 300 & still notice a difference.

I can also tell you that with harder erections will/may come increased sensitivity. I see where a guy had posted in an old thread about how he thought doing kegels were making him come sooner. Someone mentioned in that thread that maybe the better erections increased his sensitivity, thus making him come sooner. It definitely happened to me. I wanted to post in that thread, but it was too old & didn’t want to revive something that old, but yeah. Losing weight will definitely make a difference.

I’ve also measured my head girth, which is 5.3”. Is that a good size?

Originally Posted by firegoat
Yes; there’s no problem there. You have excellent size - that should be great motivation for a New Years resolution to to lose the 60 Lbs!


Thanks.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
You can still make gains in PE while dieting and taking caffeine or stimulating your CNS more with working out if you just spend 15-30min when you first wake up focusing on the money makers like stretches, dry jelqs, partial dry jelqs, squeezes and holds; and finishers like wet jelqs, low intensity high rep full or partial dry jelqs, pumping, or clamping. Then drink your coffee or take your caffeine, do morning cardio if that’s what you like, and get on with your day.


Sounds like a good idea, I could do those basic routines during or after a warm shower when I first wake up.

Originally Posted by mike5150
ChunkyLover, I have recently lost weight, approx 50 plus lbs. I can tell you that not only will it obviously look longer from reducing the fat pad at the base, but the part about better EQ is absolutely true.. I am getting harder erections & better glans swell since losing weight. I haven’t really started PEing again yet (stopped awhile back), bit I am definitely a lot firmer & a bit bigger too from the extra bloodflow. I also know that on average, if a guy loses 35lbs, he may see an extra visible inch of penis that was previously covered by the fat pad.

I used to be be a fast food junkie, but recently found out I was going through a divorce. Because of that, I started to lose weight & changed my diet. Not sure if it’s just from weight loss, or the change in diet is helping, but it’s absolutely noticeable that my erections are way harder.

Now I’m almost 40 mind you and was at 348lbs when I started to lose weight. I am now down to just under 300 & still notice a difference.

I can also tell you that with harder erections will/may come increased sensitivity. I see where a guy had posted in an old thread about how he thought doing kegels were making him come sooner. Someone mentioned in that thread that maybe the better erections increased his sensitivity, thus making him come sooner. It definitely happened to me. I wanted to post in that thread, but it was too old & didn’t want to revive something that old, but yeah. Losing weight will definitely make a difference.


Gaining an extra 1” - 1.5” visible length would be great, but at the moment mine looks to be at average length with abnormal girth. However I’ve always been overweight since I was 8, so I never have seen or known my true penis size, I only found out I was big when I encountered problems (tight condoms / teeth scraping) and kept getting curious with my girth (I always thought it looked too fat to be 6” in length).

Am glad to hear that weight loss would greatly improve the EQ as well, I can get really hard but can lose about 0.1 - 0.2 inch in girth, if I tighten the tape measure with barely no effort. My main problem with EQ is that it barely last, it quickly goes soft, which I makes a pain in the ass to measure or changing positions.


Started: 6" NBPEL 7.2" BPEL x 5.6" MSEG

Current: 6.7" NBPEL 8.26" BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Goal: 8" NBPEL x 6" MSEG >> Progress log and pictures


Last edited by chunkylover53 : 12-27-2011 at .

Great thread Chunky. Keep on working at it dude! That’s a decent head size dude.

50lbs!!! Awesome losses mike5150.

Originally Posted by 74zowee86

Great thread Chunky. Keep on working at it dude! That’s a decent head size dude.

Thanks.


Started: 6" NBPEL 7.2" BPEL x 5.6" MSEG

Current: 6.7" NBPEL 8.26" BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Goal: 8" NBPEL x 6" MSEG >> Progress log and pictures

I’ve taken a picture of my current erect penis to help me log my progress towards weight loss and PE.

Hopefully I should end up with a better picture at the end of next year.


Started: 6" NBPEL 7.2" BPEL x 5.6" MSEG

Current: 6.7" NBPEL 8.26" BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Goal: 8" NBPEL x 6" MSEG >> Progress log and pictures

Update:

I’ve now started to go to the gym about 4 times week at the evenings. Sadly after Christmas i was back at 254lbs or more, which seems to be not going away! IMO the weight i gained over the last few months is likely to be muscle, since i am now using 35kg from 20kg when i started working out, however my lower back and lower legs require 112kg + on the weight extenions though.

My NBP is now 6.5” on a good day, however my fat pad is still 2 - 2.5 inches deep. Also my EQ has improved aswell, after starting to drink more coffee, doing Jelqs has now became a challenge again.

I’ve been wondering if it’s normal to have your girth 0.2” shorter when sitting or laying down? For some reason my girth is at 5.5” when am sitting or laying down and my head is noticaly smaller aswell, but when i stand up my girth goes up to 5.7” and the head becames big and harder.


Started: 6" NBPEL 7.2" BPEL x 5.6" MSEG

Current: 6.7" NBPEL 8.26" BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Goal: 8" NBPEL x 6" MSEG >> Progress log and pictures

Hi bro. Take my advice Because I dd the same, And I was the Same as your length NBPEL. Yes start with both together, I lost 40 pound in 6 7 month, If you need any help on your diet PM.

I will give you the best diet according to you height and weight. Good luck


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

So far am still going to the gym at least 3 times a week, however i did a full 2 hour session today. Sadly am still at 250+ lbs, but I’ve defiantly lost some fat since my jeans are getting more baggy and my reading glasses look bigger on me.

Also i might have lost about 0.2” on the fat pad, my NBPEL is now 6.7” and one of my veins at the bottom is showing more. However my bone press length is now 8.5”, which i measure from the top right side since i keep hitting the hidden base girth at the top middle.

Originally Posted by whynotbig
Hi bro. Take my advice Because I dd the same, And I was the Same as your length NBPEL. Yes start with both together, I lost 40 pound in 6 7 month, If you need any help on your diet PM.

I will give you the best diet according to you height and weight. Good luck


Cool, thanks for the offer on dieting advice, i will PM if i have any trouble. I will start to have a good luck at my diet next week.


Started: 6" NBPEL 7.2" BPEL x 5.6" MSEG

Current: 6.7" NBPEL 8.26" BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Goal: 8" NBPEL x 6" MSEG >> Progress log and pictures

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 AM.