Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Thoughts -- A MUST READ FOR VETERANS AND NEWBIES

Originally Posted by gprent
GainsWanted

It is unfortunate that you were not able to make PE work for you, but your conclusion that your failure should be a universal truth for others just isn’t the case.

There is no single program of any kind that works for everyone. There are as many reasons for failing as there are for succeeding. I don’t know why you failed, but I do know that many have achieved great results. Just because you failed doesn’t give you the authority to condemn the program due to your lack of achievement.

People who succeed are those who try to learn from their mistakes, correct them and move on. People who are failures are those that don’t succeed at first, get pissed off and blame everyone else but themselves.


Well said. I agree completely.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by GainsWanted
… I honestly still have a small shatter of hope and I still PE, I simply do not know what direction I should take anymore.

As others have said, post your current routine with terrific detail and let some of the Vets give you some feedback.

That should have been your approach instead of your rant, but hey, we all have a bad day now and again. Put things back on track by sharing your routine. :)


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...


Last edited by commanderblop : 08-10-2008 at .

I think it would be cool if people helped this guy out and he was able to find a routine that works (for him). I think the thread is obviously borne of frustration, but at the same time I think he probably _wouldn’t_ have gone this route had it be another subject (ie, trouble with a car project so he calls a gearhead pal to vent), but with the nature of this type of issue (pe) there’s not much of a support system. I hope that makes sense, I guess I’m just trying to say that folks struggling probably “suffer in silence” and then blow their top, like this cat.

Probably wouldn’t hurt for him to PM the host and apologize. Last time I checked this site was (1) not required reading, and (2) a free resource. His opening comment almost sounds like a pissed-off customer or someone that was “forced” to PE. A bit ridiculous imo.

Anyways, maybe some vets could PM him and offer some suggestions, take a look at his routine, etc. It would be very cool to see this guy update the thread in six months or a year with some results. I hope someone gives him a hand. I would guess he probably isn’t douche, but rather a decent guy who’s just at the end of his patience with PE, having his own Howard Beale moment.

:up: Nicely said.

I first laughed very hard at the original post. But then I realized that the guy probably just wants us to feed information, advice, and motivation to him. Well, all the information, advice, and motivation are on this forum. Read and make your own conclusions.

My conclusion is that PE is a puzzle with many pieces. If some pieces are missing, it won’t work no matter how hard you try. Look at your own dick, study it, and once you have learned it, and learned how to make it feel good so to speak, it will have no choice but to grow.

Originally Posted by noneone
Anyways, maybe some vets could PM him and offer some suggestions, take a look at his routine, etc. It would be very cool to see this guy update the thread in six months or a year with some results. I hope someone gives him a hand.

Back in Post #27, I wrote:

Originally Posted by Lampwick
GainsWanted:

What is your current routine, how long have you been doing it, and have you been doing it consistently?

I can understand frustration; he would not be the first to get frustrated. But he needs to meet the community halfway. It would be much better if GainsWanted would post his routine and not go the PM route, because a PM response only helps him. Posting his routine and getting responses helps everybody reading the thread today and in the future.

Countdown 2 stepped up to the plate and posted his routine ( How possible is half an inch? ), and has already gotten what I hope he finds to be some helpful answers. Most of us are here to help each other, but when you start out your post with

Originally Posted by GainsWanted
Above all, I must sincerely say that this is the most bogus and bullshit site that I have honestly EVER laid eyes upon.

that is not as likely to elicit helpful responses.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by noneone
I think it would be cool if people helped this guy out and he was able to find a routine that works (for him). I think the thread is obviously borne of frustration, but at the same time I think he probably _wouldn’t_ have gone this route had it be another subject (ie, trouble with a car project so he calls a gearhead pal to vent), but with the nature of this type of issue (pe) there’s not much of a support system. I hope that makes sense, I guess I’m just trying to say that folks struggling probably “suffer in silence” and then blow their top, like this cat.

Probably wouldn’t hurt for him to PM the host and apologize. Last time I checked this site was (1) not required reading, and (2) a free resource. His opening comment almost sounds like a pissed-off customer or someone that was “forced” to PE. A bit ridiculous imo.

Anyways, maybe some vets could PM him and offer some suggestions, take a look at his routine, etc. It would be very cool to see this guy update the thread in six months or a year with some results. I hope someone gives him a hand. I would guess he probably isn’t douche, but rather a decent guy who’s just at the end of his patience with PE, having his own Howard Beale moment.

Agree. Gains wanted have you tried supplementing your routine with pumping and cialis?

Sorry for such a delayed response I have been terribly busy the past two days. I am sorry for my rant and usually laugh and ignore such rants myself but, I was extremely frustrated. I completely agree that many many men come to this site and PE with a huge lack of consistency and knowledge and expect growth, but honestly that is not the case with me. When I first started PE again last March I began with a 30 minute jelqing routine. That was it, 30 minutes every day with about a 75% erection. My EQ shot through the roof but there were no gains to speak of. So I started doing a few bends every now and then, cut down jelqing to 15 minutes and started 15 minutes of bends. I saw greater expansion with the bends but still no gains. I tried clamping about a month ago, and like many got a very slight injury that took about a week to heal, so I said fuck that it honestly isn’t worth an injury. Now, which honestly seems more intense that the previous workouts I have done, I stretch upward stretches and V stretches for about 20 minutes and then power jelq for about 20 minutes. I do the power jelq sometimes two times a day because it is not such a hassle as hand jelqing and I actually enjoy it some. So this is where im at now.

Thunderss, I apologize for the direct insult to you in my thread, it was out of frustration and held no reason.

I am not depressed or anymore obsessed with my size than any other guy on the forum. I have a beautiful girlfriend who I have dated for two years and I always satisfy in bed. My size is 6 inches NBPEL and 4.25 Midshaft 4 at the base. I don’t bother to measure my BPEL because I consider it insignificant.

Glad to see you still here, GainsWanted. :up:

Two things from your last post:
1. This is probably a stupid question, but I have to ask since you didn’t mention it. Are you doing using heat? I’ve noticed that when I get l get lazy or experimental and forgo the warm up gains come to screeching halt. I now do a re-warm mid-routine.
2. Just to reiterate that BPEL is a way of tracking gains. If you’re not doing some kind of consistent BPEL measurement you might have gained a 1/4” or so and not know it. :shrug:

Not measuring your BPEL is a terribly bad thing if you hope to track gains. You can’t judge the efficacy of a routine and know when to switch if you don’t have consistent data.

If you can’t gain and you know you satisfy your partner, there are many other things you could probably be doing with your time than spending the 1.5 hours or so a day needed for PE and preparation for PE. If you decide to carry on, I wish you luck and less frustration.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I didn’t see any solid gains until I switched to dry jelqing my friend. I believe some men will only gain with Dry Jelqing, and it seems you have not tried that; it’s also much easier and cleaner than wet. Clamping is dangerous but not if you proceed with caution. IMHO, dry jelqing with stretching and clamping is by far the most supreme routine. I spent two years trying to find that routine, many girls tell me I have a big penis now, before they never said a word. I don’t believe in measuring either.

Heat is also very important…

Cheeva, yea I ALWAYS use heat before a workout as well as after, it really loosens things up.

scottydont - I have also tried dry jelqing, but I can never maintain an erection to do it, mainly because I find it very unpleasant on the skin, I spend more time trying to keep it up than I can actually jelqing.

Originally Posted by GainsWanted
Cheeva, yea I ALWAYS use heat before a workout as well as after, it really loosens things up.

scottydont - I have also tried dry jelqing, but I can never maintain an erection to do it, mainly because I find it very unpleasant on the skin, I spend more time trying to keep it up than I can actually jelqing.

What about wet jelqing? Have you tried that? Do it in the shower with conditioner. It worked really well for me.

Originally Posted by GainsWanted
..

I have also tried dry jelqing, but I can never maintain an erection to do it

..

Do it right when you wake up, with morning wood. Works awesome. I can even pump more blood in before each stroke. I _couldn’t_ do this mid-day or during the evening.

Good luck, and KEEP TRYIN’.

Like you, I doubted this site and still do at times. But I HAVE made gains.
I went from 7” BP to 7.6” BP in 4 months! Ive been stuck at that for 2 months now but im still working on it although not as hard as I should be :( I also gained about 0.4” in girth or so which doesnt seem like a lot but its still improvement! Also, kinda useless but I went from 7.6” BPFSL to 8.25” BPFSL. This has happened recently and I heard it was a good PI so we’ll see what happens.

This site is not a sham. Yes, it might give you high hopes but why would people lie on this site. People come here to tell us their stories and to hear ours. If you havent gained much maybe its because of your routine. Everyones body is different. People with high metabolisms can eat a lot and not gain a single pound. Why would it be hard to believe that someone gained more from PEing than you.


START NBPEL: 6.5", BPEL: 7", EG: 5.4"

NOW NBPEL: 7.25", BPEL: 8.25", EG: 5.9"

NEW GOAL NBPEL: 7.5", BPEL: 8.5", EG: 6.25"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 AM.