Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Thoughts -- A MUST READ FOR VETERANS AND NEWBIES

Originally Posted by memento
I think some people do what is suggested in the first post of this thread, they gain for a little bit and then start pushing the ruler in under the pubic bone when their newbie gains stop. There is a tremendous capacity for people to want to see themselves proceeding towards a larger dick and switching from standing up to sitting down or pushing in further or measuring from the side gives a lift to the ruler measurement which means they don’t have to think about and correct their routine.


No doubt that what you say is true, mem. Using little tricks to fool ourselves.

That said, all we can do is the best we can do, and 100% for sure, having “before pics” is much better than not having them, in my opinion. Of almost any quality, though we should strive to be consistent, at least.

That aside, depending upon the size gain, moreso than the quality of the pics (within reason), some gains seem irrefutable. The best example of this, in my opinion, is in 2-inch Growth Comparative Pictures. Although there is no ruler present, bennett8’s gains are obvious.


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

There are not larger versions, because I delete the pics after posting them. Guess I’ll just have to shave up and take more comparison pics. :)

As anyone knows who’s tried to take clear pics to track gains and provide irrefutable proof, there are a host of problems.

1. Pube length, as we’ve just learned. :)
2. Replicating exact angle of shot and ruler position.
3. Replicating exact placement of ruler at base.
4. Replicating and maintaining erection level long enough to get the shot.
5. Lighting.
6. Focus.
7. In most cases, doing all of the above without an assistant.

Ideally, all conditions are identical save for the subject. This is very, very hard to pull off! Combine this with the fact that most people don’t take starting pics, and you start to see why there are so few good, convincing comparison pics. With all that, it would probably take gains exceeding 1.5 documented in the above manner to truly convince the skeptics.

commander,

>The best example of this, in my opinion, is in 2-inch Growth Comparative Pictures. Although there is no ruler present, bennett8’s gains are obvious.<

Again those pics are quiet explicable by varying flaccid length and differing erection strength. It’s quite possible to see how someone who hasn’t gained could question (as they should) whether the gains are legitimate.

cheeva,

>There are not larger versions, because I delete the pics after posting them.<

Potentially that pic could still be recropped to provide a better comparison. I’ll give it a go and post the results if you link me the thread you want the results in.

I agree with all of your points. This pretty much explains why someone without a camera permanently set up on a specialist measuring bench is not going to produce photos that people would find irrefutable. Add to that the fact that some pics posted here have been photoshopped and you get a whole bunch of reasons why someone would find photographic proof easy to refute.

I had no pics at the start either. I had no digital camera when PEing. The more we bang on in this forum about measuring and taking decent photos though the greater the chance people will start this thing with the knowledge to at least prove their gains to themselves.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
cheeva,

>There are not larger versions, because I delete the pics after posting them.<

Potentially that pic could still be recropped to provide a better comparison. I’ll give it a go and post the results if you link me the thread you want the results in.


Thanks, mem. I don’t have decent photo editing software. I might still try a reshoot with pubes trimmed to match the original as closely as possible.
Post the recrop here if you do it, please: For future reference

Originally Posted by memento
The more we bang on in this forum about measuring and taking decent photos though the greater the chance people will start this thing with the knowledge to at least prove their gains to themselves.


Agreed. :up:

I agree that more people should be posting pics, all these members and hardly any pics, if your a member here and your making gains at least take the time to post up before and after pics and contribute.

Speaking of pics, heres mine: Almost corrected my curve


Start 2-3-08 BPEL 7.25" EG 5.25" Midshaft

Now BPEL 9.00" EG 5.50 " Midshaft

Long term goal NBP 8x6 - "The Magic stick"

Posting pics is a personal thing. Some people feel happy to do so, others don’t.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I’m uncomfortable looking at pics, much less posting my own.

I dont see the problem with posting pics, if people want to see others pics, they should show theres too…its not like your showing your face so I don’t see why not.


Start 2-3-08 BPEL 7.25" EG 5.25" Midshaft

Now BPEL 9.00" EG 5.50 " Midshaft

Long term goal NBP 8x6 - "The Magic stick"

Originally Posted by miami-cock
I don’t see the problem with posting pics, if people want to see others pics, they should show theirs too…its not like your showing your face so I don’t see why not.

It is a matter of personal preference, some don’t do it, like Bib, because of professional status. Others don’t/didn’t because they just don’t want to.

We, as the rest of the community must respect that.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
It is a matter of personal preference, some don’t do it, like Bib, because of professional status. Others don’t/didn’t because they just don’t want to.

We, as the rest of the community must respect that.

Ok, so the people as myself that post pics are unprofessional….


Start 2-3-08 BPEL 7.25" EG 5.25" Midshaft

Now BPEL 9.00" EG 5.50 " Midshaft

Long term goal NBP 8x6 - "The Magic stick"

Originally Posted by miami-cock
Ok, so the people as myself that post pics are unprofessional..

No, more brave and possibly more conscious of the endeavor they are doing. Like in your case! Professional pics are usually air brushed or photo shopped. The un professional ones come across as more genuine to me. I wish I had taken before pics I really do. But I try to help others attain there goals this is where I get my satisfaction.

PE is not fake it is real and produces results. How could 100.000 member be lying. The lying would eventually become inconsistent. There must be some truth to the legend.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

GainsWanted

It is unfortunate that you were not able to make PE work for you, but your conclusion that your failure should be a universal truth for others just isn’t the case.

There is no single program of any kind that works for everyone. There are as many reasons for failing as there are for succeeding. I don’t know why you failed, but I do know that many have achieved great results. Just because you failed doesn’t give you the authority to condemn the program due to your lack of achievement.

People who succeed are those who try to learn from their mistakes, correct them and move on. People who are failures are those that don’t succeed at first, get pissed off and blame everyone else but themselves.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.


Last edited by gprent : 08-10-2008 at .

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
It is a matter of personal preference, some don’t do it, like Bib, because of professional status. Others don’t/didn’t because they just don’t want to.

We, as the rest of the community must respect that.

Originally Posted by miami-cock

Ok, so the people as myself that post pics are unprofessional….

Illogical, miami-cock.

Let’s walk through another comparison.

I do not eat because I am not hungry.

Is it true, then, that if you eat, you are therefore hungry? No.

There are many reasons that I do not eat. Not being hungry is one, but only one, and not the exclusive reason not to eat.

There are many reasons that you eat. Being hungry is one, but only one, and not the exclusive reason to eat.

For that matter, there are people who are not hungry who eat anyway, and people who are hungry who do not eat.

So if I do not eat because I am not hungry, that really casts no light on why you do. You cannot logically say “If A, then not B; thus if B then not A.” It just does not follow.

In that same way, if I do not post pictures due to professional status, that really casts no light on the professional status of those who do.

You might find this to be interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_(logic).

Although those interested in logic might find that web page to be of interest, if you do not find that web page to be interesting, it does not follow that you are not interested in logic.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I can understand your frustration GW of not gaining anything. But I think above all, every guy who does PE has have the right mindset and understand the reality of PE’ing. What I mean by that is, PE’ing is exactly like lifting weight/weight training (whatever you feel like calling it). If you start using the Arnold workout plan, are you going to look like Arnold if you follow the plan exactly? Most likely not. Are you going to see results? Probably, depending on your body. Or you might find out, that workout plan just isn’t right for you. And that’s what you have to realize, its been beaten to death here, the results differ for every guy.

As for your issue with your size bothering you every SINGLE day (as you put it). That sounds like a pretty big obsession that you need to address, there is more to life.


The Current Goal - BPFL:4.5, BPEL:7, EG:5.5

As of Nov 8, 2008 - FL:3.75, FG:4, BPFL:4, EL:6.25, EG:4.375, BPEL:6.5

My Pics and Progress Thread

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:10 AM.