Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lenght gain routine

I have another question about length. After my workout, my dick is a little longer, but only when flacid. When it’s erect I don’t notice any extra length.

Does my post-workout EL have to be bigger than before workout so that I can say I had a good workout?

Originally Posted by sandudan
I have another question about length. After my workout, my dick is a little longer, but only when flacid. When it’s erect I don’t notice any extra length.
Does my post-workout EL have to be bigger than before workout so that I can say I had a good workout?

A bigger flaccid is a good sign but an bigger EL is not something you should expect. It is no indicator of a good workout, it is when you will gain, which happens overtime.

Almost there. If I keep growing like I am. I’d say 2 more weeks until I hit 7nbpel. Yay!


Start: NBP: 6 - Girth: 4.7

Now: NBP: 7 - Girth: A hair below 5"

Goals: NBP - 7.5 .... Girth - 5.5

Just wondering if you think it’d still be effective if I didn’t do the jelqing for every routine. Time-wise I can only fit in the stretches (I’m at college so dorm life.. boo) and only a few days if I’m lucky enough I can do the jelqing. I could always try saving the jelqing for night time when I shower I guess.


Starting Stats (2006): BPEL: 5.2" EG: 4.6" GOAL: 6"+/5"+

As of 7/20/08: BPEL: 5.7" EG: 4.3" Not sure what happened to my EG. Measured differently perhaps?

1/12/2010: BPEL 5.9" EG 4.4" Stretching, V-jelqs, Regular Jelqs and Clamping

Originally Posted by koolaid11
Just wondering if you think it’d still be effective if I didn’t do the jelqing for every routine. Time-wise I can only fit in the stretches (I’m at college so dorm life.. boo) and only a few days if I’m lucky enough I can do the jelqing. I could always try saving the jelqing for night time when I shower I guess.

Try to do the jelqing as much as possible. If you can’t make it, try at least to do the stretches. It will slow down your gains a bit but it will still give gains. I have done only stretching for a few months and made some nice gains back then :) .

Could anyone please clarify how they perform two-side stretches? Is it just stretching with one hand and gripping at the base with the other, so just the part of the penis that is outside of the body is being stretched? Is it good that the hand that is at the base pulls towards body, but is not moving anywhere from the base? I’m not native speaker, and I don’t see any good results out of it, so I would appreciate help.

My other question goes on growth itself. I’m now 5 months PEer, in EL I gained almost nothing, in EG/FG I gained ALMOST ONE INCH, and in flaccid also like almost 0.5-0.75”. I do stretching about 6 out of 7 days in a week, while I jelq 1-2 times a week. In stretching I follow bird2’s length routine, without V-stretches, and all ‘beginners’ stretches are done bundled. My question is - is it OK that I have so small EL gains while so huge girth ones?

I am also open to suggestions and ideas for a good length routine, because at this girth (5.75”) I’m very satisfied, but would like to improve my length (now also 5.75”) as much as it goes.

Originally Posted by avgJosh
Could anyone please clarify how they perform two-side stretches? Is it just stretching with one hand and gripping at the base with the other, so just the part of the penis that is outside of the body is being stretched? Is it good that the hand that is at the base pulls towards body, but is not moving anywhere from the base? I’m not native speaker, and I don’t see any good results out of it, so I would appreciate help.

My other question goes on growth itself. I’m now 5 months PEer, in EL I gained almost nothing, in EG/FG I gained ALMOST ONE INCH, and in flaccid also like almost 0.5-0.75”. I do stretching about 6 out of 7 days in a week, while I jelq 1-2 times a week. In stretching I follow bird2’s length routine, without V-stretches, and all ‘beginners’ stretches are done bundled. My question is - is it OK that I have so small EL gains while so huge girth ones?

I am also open to suggestions and ideas for a good length routine, because at this girth (5.75”) I’m very satisfied, but would like to improve my length (now also 5.75”) as much as it goes.

Two way stretches are performed by using one hand to pull out like a normal stretch while the other stretches at the base to your belly. This way the penis (tunica) get stretched from two ways.

Of course it is OK that you gain so much girth. You are a quick girth gainer, congratulations :up: .

I still recommend my length routine. Give it time, use all of it and also add amazing isometrics.

Thanks Bird2 for your reply - thanks you for compliments, tho i don’t know should i be happy to have so quick girth gains or not - girls like it, but will it make my length gains slower?

I will try to begin with v-stretches again - are they just for veins or do they have some length/girth purpose too?

Should i do more jelqs also (more than 1-2 times per week)? (I know they are necessary for spreading the tunica and all that, but I’m afraid of too big girth too soon, and with no actual length gains).

Dank u wel!

Originally Posted by avgJosh
Thanks Bird2 for your reply - thanks you for compliments, tho i don’t know should i be happy to have so quick girth gains or not - girls like it, but will it make my length gains slower?
I will try to begin with v-stretches again - are they just for veins or do they have some length/girth purpose too?
Should i do more jelqs also (more than 1-2 times per week)? (I know they are necessary for spreading the tunica and all that, but I’m afraid of too big girth too soon, and with no actual length gains).
Dank u wel!

There are some people who believe that much girth will slow down length gains (rubber band theory). I don’t believe in that theory. From personal experience I can tell you that this won’t happen although it is logical that length gains are achieved less quickly the longer you do PE.

V stretches are excellent for length gains, I’ll advice everyone to do them.

Just jelq everyday you do PE. Do it for 10 minutes. When you jelq at a low erection level (20-40%) you will target length, not girth.

OK, so just smaller amount of jelqs (/time spent doing them) at lower erection level. Good, that seems easy.

Great, then i’ll definitely start doing v-stretches again.

Mate, you would be a rich man if you’d get paid for helping us here - I thank you for doing such great job - i know its not enough, but you helped me very much!

Dank u wel!

Originally Posted by avgJosh
OK, so just smaller amount of jelqs (/time spent doing them) at lower erection level. Good, that seems easy.
Great, then i’ll definitely start doing v-stretches again.
Mate, you would be a rich man if you’d get paid for helping us here - I thank you for doing such great job - i know its not enough, but you helped me very much!
Dank u wel!

Thank you. :)

Sorry for personalizing this thread, but i would just inform you how it all went.
So my routine i did yesterday was as follows:
-water warm up
-18min stretching (6 directions - d,ld,rd,l,r,f - first 2 minutes of each direction are bundled, last minute is standard overhand grip stretch.)
-4 series of 10 JAIs
-between each series of JAIs, i did v-stretches (middle, base, below the glans, 30 sec each), inverted v-stretches (middle, base, below the glans, 30 sec each), and at the end of each series 30 sec 2-way stretch. so, all together, i did this mix 3 times.
-water warm up
-10 minutes jelqing (3min left hand-standard OK grip, 3 with right hand, and 4 minutes jelqing with both hands)
-amazing isometrics i did when i felt my erection during jelqing went over 80%, some 6 times, for 10-30 seconds, while erection was hard enough.
and that’s it.

Results? I definitely didn’t wake up with that hard post-jelq erection, and it feels kind of shrunk, but seeing it in a mirror - looks longer. Odd… Or not…
So, a question about isometrics - is it good to lower/lessen erection by doing them while jelqing (in my case)? My erection usually points at some 10 0’clock, and after doing isometrics, it looked bigger, but pointed at some 8 o’clock. And it wasn’t at its hardest, even tho i tried to achieve it. Is that good?
I think that’s all.

Originally Posted by Slack

Which makes you a newbie again, so you need the newbie routine to ease yourself back in.

Newbie-like flesh under control of a senior mind can lead to outstanding results


Perseverance wins

Originally Posted by avgJosh
Results? I definitely didn’t wake up with that hard post-jelq erection, and it feels kind of shrunk, but seeing it in a mirror - looks longer. Odd… Or not…
So, a question about isometrics - is it good to lower/lessen erection by doing them while jelqing (in my case)? My erection usually points at some 10 0’clock, and after doing isometrics, it looked bigger, but pointed at some 8 o’clock. And it wasn’t at its hardest, even tho i tried to achieve it. Is that good?
I think that’s all.

Never go below 100% erection when doing isometrics, this could lead to injury. With a 100% erection you control where your cock is going, with a lower erection level, you have less control. Also is the effect lower with a 80% erection. If you need more time to achieve a 100% erection, that is OK. Getting it is the key of the exercise.

OK, thanks Bird2!

I will definitely start with achieved 100% erection.

Dank u wel!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 AM.