Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing advice

Jelqing advice

Jelq slow, recommended strokes should take between 3-5 seconds work that up to 5-10seconds, then 10-15 seconds.
200 hundred strokes is a sejested number to be done in ten minutes, I does not matter if it takes ten minutes or eighty

Connect the two grips if possible, one grip is at the base of the shaft, the other just behind the head. (Don’t jelq the head)
The base grip should come up the shaft very slow flooding the caverns with blood. This causes micro tears that heal over night.
The grip below the head should not be tight.

Don’t jelq to hard,if you constrict blood flow to much it defeats the purpose and zealous jelqing causes zealous injuries.

Use a lot of lube to reduce friction and spots,injuries and turkey neck. Cut guys should use even more lube oil base like hand and body lotion.your dick should be gooey at the end of the session.

Warm up and stretch before jelqing.(some guys stretch after jelqing)

Stretch slow, think static hold the stretch out at it’s full limit for 5-10 seconds, rotate the stretch stretch down,stretch up and side to side.
Do JAI”s,v stretch, a stretch,fowfers and all the other stretches.
Hold the penis just below the head.

Kegal while you stretch and jelq. Kegal as much as possible for erection perfection.

Take rest days PE only 3-4 days per week.
Don’t worry about getting 100% erections while jelqing, let it subside down to 70% and keep doing the jelq even if it grows to be 100% again.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Interesting method kingpole. What is the purpose of the grip below the head? I’m not sure I get that part :-/

Ironhammer.

Originally Posted by ironhammer
Interesting method kingpole. What is the purpose of the grip below the head? I’m not sure I get that part :-/

Ironhammer.

Likewise. I have not been doing that exactly. I have basically just been going from the base, right up to before my head begins. As my one hand reaches the part right before the head begins, I then start the other one from the base, slide it up a bit, and then remove my top hand. I have not actually tried connecting these grips but if you say that it is best then I will go for it.


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

I very rarely stretch before jelqing. I love to dry jelq first because of all the heat that softens up the muscles and ligaments. Therefore stretching will be more easier to do and gains are easier :) I don’t know but that is just my opinion :)


Past: 5-5.5" BPEL x 4.5" GIRTH

Present: 7.55" BPEL x 5.55" GIRTH (1 year progress)

Future: 8-9" BPEL x 6" GIRTH

Thanks Kingpole. Just to clarify, if one is jelqing using the overhand method and the whole point is to move blood around the penis, when I do it, I feel as though the only blood I’m moving is on the very bottom - and when looking at a penis diagram it’s the two bigger caverns above the urethra that should be filled/developed - is that right?! I guess I’m just confused slightly with how it should “feel” when jelqing. Hope that isn’t too confusing.

And also interesting you mention the second grip just behind the head - haven’t tried that, but will.

Any advice on dry jelqing?

Originally Posted by ironhammer
Interesting method kingpole. What is the purpose of the grip below the head? I’m not sure I get that part :-/

Ironhammer.

Look at the jelqing tutorials, you don’t release it until the base grip comes near it or makes skin contact.
Before I joined TP I jelqed wrong, not making the connection just hand over hand and when I studied the tutorials more I discovered this is the proper way to do it. It is in the in instructions carefully read it.

The blood your pushing up with the base grip is moving toward the grip below the glans trapping it there. Then you repeat this is one jelq stroke.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by BosnianDing
Any advice on dry jelqing?

Do it slow.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by englandengland
Thanks Kingpole. Just to clarify, if one is jelqing using the overhand method and the whole point is to move blood around the penis, when I do it, I feel as though the only blood I’m moving is on the very bottom - and when looking at a penis diagram it’s the two bigger caverns above the urethra that should be filled/developed - is that right?! I guess I’m just confused slightly with how it should “feel” when jelqing. Hope that isn’t too confusing.

And also interesting you mention the second grip just behind the head - haven’t tried that, but will.

Squeeze the ok grip around the cavernosa bodies just a little tighter, try to avoid the dorsal vein on top of the penis. In other words squeeze in on the sides.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Okish6er
I very rarely stretch before jelqing. I love to dry jelq first because of all the heat that softens up the muscles and ligaments. Therefore stretching will be more easier to do and gains are easier :) I don’t know but that is just my opinion :)

Really, this is like a friction warm up,clever! How many jelqs do you this way, and do you eventually do wet jelqs?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
The blood your pushing up with the base grip is moving toward the grip below the glans trapping it there.

Alright, so basically you’re preventing blood from entering the glans, is that right?

Ironhammer.

Very interesting , thanks for it

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Er.where did you come up with this “grip below the glands” thing Kingpole?

Tutorial videos discription, my best discription for the placement of the first grip. Did I mis interpet?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Whom, I flubed a bit, let me explain.

I jelq in the laying position so the grip at the glans is below the head.
In the standing position or sitting position while jelqing downward that grip is above the glans right around the excised foreskin line. (The darker mark that surounds the penis just below the glans.

Anatomically speaking the grip is superior to the corona the top ridge of the glans.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
journeyman advice to newbiesSlenderPenis Enlargement Basics1509-11-2009 06:43 AM
Let's talk about jelqingVincent Van CockPenis Enlargement4808-02-2005 02:41 AM
Some issues with the amount of time jelqing.mapsonPenis Enlargement Basics504-01-2005 03:12 PM
Jelqing question...which way has worked best?malicePenis Enlargement Basics107-03-2004 06:05 AM
Dangers of JelqingHanging BananaPenis Enlargement Basics2006-30-2004 04:01 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.