Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is it normal after jelqing the tissue between shaft and head is swollen

Is it normal after jelqing the tissue between shaft and head is swollen

It’s creeping me out, first time I managed up to 200 reps today

It’s just fluid build up, it’s normal and should be gone in a few hours, at most 24 hours.

Originally Posted by sixinchman

It’s just fluid build up, it’s normal and should be gone in a few hours, at most 24 hours.

Oh thanks a lot :D it looked totally creepy, but it’s a lot better already

How’s the EQ?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

If you are getting fluid build-up, you are probably doing too much, too soon. PE is not something to be rushed; build it up slowly. Doing too much does not give better results when you are a newbie, it only increases the chance of injury and reduces the likelihood of good long term gains by causing early toughening of the tissues of the penis.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
If you are getting fluid build-up, you are probably doing too much, too soon. PE is not something to be rushed; build it up slowly. Doing too much does not give better results when you are a newbie, it only increases the chance of injury and reduces the likelihood of good long term gains by causing early toughening of the tissues of the penis.

Is this toughening of the penile tissues reversible through decon breaks? I’ve heard something about that. Or is it irreversible?

Thanks. :)


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

Why would anyone ever take a decon break if deconditioning wasn’t possible?

I have read skin deconditions quickly, ligaments take much longer. I think I read a scientific post where six weeks were mentioned as a good minimum time frame to decondition ligaments. I can’t remember where I read this.

Anyway, this guy is getting evidence that his tissue is not conditioned for what he’s doing—so at least in his case taking a decon break would appear pointless.

Originally Posted by Cernunnos

Is this toughening of the penile tissues reversible through decon breaks? I’ve heard something about that. Or is it irreversible?

Thanks. :)

Decon breaks will allow tunica and ligaments to reduce in strength, but after a decon break they tend to return to their pre decon toughness level faster than it took them to reach that strength level in the first place.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I’ve been doing 100 reps a session for months and decided to up it to 200 reps

Originally Posted by Omo_Mumu

I’ve been doing 100 reps a session for months and decided to up it to 200 reps

Although that appears to be a doubling of your ‘workload’, think about it this way: when you were doing 100 reps, you may have begun to get a little fatigue around, say, the 80 rep mark, so the last 20 reps were ‘work’ reps. If you suddenly add 100 extra reps, they are all work reps, so you are not doubling your work load, you are multiplying it by 5x. QED.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Decon breaks will allow tunica and ligaments to reduce in strength, but after a decon break they tend to return to their pre decon toughness level faster than it took them to reach that strength level in the first place.

Thanks, firegoat.

I figured as much; since you hear about veterans saying things like “If only we could figure out how to get our penises back to Newbie mode,” I thought maybe there was at least some quasi-permanent toughening occurring. Another reason to take it as slow as possible and not jump into advanced exercises too early.


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Weird erection. flaccid head while hard rock shaftLiscieMen's Sexual Health4009-16-2009 01:51 PM
Jelqing, shaft skin now hangs over headdbfinleyPenis Enlargement Basics705-15-2008 05:17 AM
Penis head growth - Please help!BeastPenis Enlargement1106-15-2004 10:00 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 AM.