Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is applying heat very important?

123

The thing about FIR is that it indeed is, at least in theory, different from the other forms of heat. It’s a bit like comparing microwave cooking to roasting. FIR is intended to heat the inside more, in other words hitting the tissue you really want to heat. The other forms of heating heat the skin, so deeper tissues are heated only by way of conduction through the skin.

Originally Posted by sentii

The thing about FIR is that it indeed is, at least in theory, different from the other forms of heat. It’s a bit like comparing microwave cooking to roasting. FIR is intended to heat the inside more, in other words hitting the tissue you really want to heat. The other forms of heating heat the skin, so deeper tissues are heated only by way of conduction through the skin.

The penis is a very easy organ to heat all the way through. It’s shape lends itself to easy heating. Any frequency of IR, or a rice sock etc. over a damp tea-towel will do just fine. You don’t need FIR. I’ve been using IR in my clinic for many years, and much of the FIR stuff is just advertising gimmicry.

Do you have any experience with the mineral lamps that don’t emit visible light but rather just far infrared waves from black emitter plate? I’m curious since you seem to have a lot of experience with this stuff.

I read all the science on it a long time ago, then re-read it all about a year ago. It all sounded very impressive, but it was all from companies selling the lamps. If I had thought it was genuinely beneficial, I would have bought them for use in my work. I still would like a FIR sauna in my house, just for the detoxing effects, but finding ones that don’t produce high levels of electromagnetic nastiness is not easy! (That’s not a problem with lamps for our purposes, but is if you have a full sauna!). I’ve probably done more to promote the use of IR than anyone else on this site; I am a huge fan of it. But there is absolutely no need for anything other than a 150 watt Phillips IR lamp http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-361…=pd_sim_sbs_d_3 , or its equivalent, such as this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Medisana-88…37539861&sr=8-5

Originally Posted by firegoat
Pull your underpants down so that they still cover your testicles, then tuck a folded white paper towel into the waist band of your underpants to reflect the light back at the underside of your penis and to protect your testicles.

Interesting.

Do you use the IR lamp for the warm up only or through the entire routine?

Do you cover your hands? And how far do you keep the lamp from your body?

Too much questions? :)

Originally Posted by scarsick

Interesting.

Do you use the IR lamp for the warm up only or through the entire routine?

Do you cover your hands? And how far do you keep the lamp from your body?

Too much questions? :)

Sometimes for warm up then occasionally during the routine to keep warm. Sometimes throughout the routine. Depends what I’m doing.

I don’t cover my hands. The back of hand is much more temperature sensitive than the penis, so if the temperature feels OK on the back of hands, it is OK for the penis. I use the temperature on back of hands to judge how far to keep the lamp from my body.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I’m in the “heat is critical” camp.

I warm up before my first hanging set, and I have a freshly heated rice sock warming my loins during every set thereafter. I gained a solid 1/4” of length (BPEL and BPFSL) in only one month of hanging with constant heat, and I’m convinced heat is one of the primary factors.


Started hanging on 3/28/12 after minimal gains on the newbie routine. Still not discouraged! This game is 99.9% mental. Stick with it, gents.

After 1 month of hanging 5-6lbs BTC: 1/4" gain in BPEL and BPFSL!

Originally Posted by firegoat
Sometimes for warm up then occasionally during the routine to keep warm. Sometimes throughout the routine. Depends what I’m doing.

I don’t cover my hands. The back of hand is much more temperature sensitive than the penis, so if the temperature feels OK on the back of hands, it is OK for the penis. I use the temperature on back of hands to judge how far to keep the lamp from my body.

Thanks for the info, very useful.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.