80 Percent of PE is internal biochemistry and 20 Percent stretching method.
I was going to post this reply to another thread but it needs it’s own.
Hanging, Jelq, ADS etc are all, in practise and principle, targeted to enlarge the corpus cavernosum (CC), the two fleshy tubes enclosed in the tunica, and the penis ligaments (PL). The only differential between them is the degree to which they effectively target the CC and the PL.
Any of them is fine as long as you stick with one long enough to gauge progress.
The main reason why many of those who otherwise hang, jelq, ADS or whatever everyday for a year and gain very little (1-2cm erect length) is largely the result of their internal biochemistry. There are thousands of variables that affect gains when it comes to internal biochem e.g. Not having enough zinc, not enough white blood cells (lymphocytes), low total free Testosterone etc that affect the way your penis heals and grows.
For example, you can bench press all day, everyday for a year, and gain little because you aren’t giving your body what it needs to fuel growth. You’ll simply be “overtraining” and taxing your nervous system.
Granted, there is a genetic limit to how much your unit can grow. What I’m talking about is reaching that limit as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
80% of PE is having the right biochemistry, the remaining 20% is the stretching method (assuming whatever method you use is effectively targeting the CP and PL). The amount of hanging, jelqing and ADS people do is enough to stimulate growth factors in the penis to kick in the multiplying of cells. It’s the cascade of hormones and other chemicals that affect the resulting rapid repair and growth of your unit.
The standard American diet is laden with processed carbs that spike insulin and inhibit growth factors and tax your immune system, making any progress slow and sluggish.
OK, so here’s what I’m currently experimenting with, in order, and advise others to do:
1) Get a full micro-nutrient/nutritional profile done
This will test for deficiencies in vitamins and minerals so you can correct them (this alone will trigger enormous changes in your body). Ask your doc for it or contact a lab called Spectracell in the US.
2) Diet (Paleo style, but with legumes):
- Eliminate all processed carbs: pasta, rice, potatoes, oats, bread
- Eliminate all soy foods
- Eliminate all dairy foods
- Eat Lean protein: beef, chicken, lamb, fish, protein shakes
- Eat beans and lentils for carbs
- Eat good fats: almonds, brazil nuts, cod liver oil, flaxseed, walnuts
- Eat unlimited quantities of vegetables: spinach, broccoli, green peas, carrots, asparagus, peppers
- 3-5 litres of water a day
Keep the above rules for 6 days a week, on the remaining day eat whatever you want in whatever quantity you want.
For info on this diet, Google Paleo and check out this post:
Http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blo…g-any-exercise/ (Ignore the premise, but follow the diet rules)
3) Use a hanger or ADS consistently for 3 months to gauge progress
I’m currently researching whether to use a bib hanger or an ADS device by sizegenetics or another brand.
From my research, I’ve come to the above conclusions which I believe to be sound based on others’ experiences and theory of how the body works.
When I get my hanger or ADS (Feb or March) I’ll be putting it into practise and recording everything. :D
Until then, those who are already consistently hanging, Jelqing, ADS will benefit enormously by following steps 1 and 2 from above.