Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Workout Routines for you guys

12

Workout Routines for you guys

Hey everyone. I posted my routine earlier to show my stats on how I was doing. And I recently made a new routine for a member. So now I’m addicted to attaching links to these forums ha ha. So I made routines for everybody, there simple and you can alter them as you please, because there yours ha ha.

There’s: 1 day on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 2 days off, and 5 days on, 2 days off.

Pretty much just the basic routines. The reason I’m doing this, is for one. I’m bored. And two, it will help keep track of your routine. And instead of trying to remember everything, you can input and see exactly what you did through out the months. :)

It might look a little complicated at first. But I have high lighted instruction, that should explain enough.

So now when people ask what kind of routine you do, you’ll just post it in a Zip folder and show everybody.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Well, Enjoy!

Attached Files
Your Workouts.zip
(21.0 KB, 485 views)

Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

I think this would help out a lot. Maybe this should be moved to main forum or something. I thought I’d get big hits on this.


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

How is it going to help? What did you actually saying here? (I didn’t open the file, maybe you could printscreen it and upload)

Oh’ haha, sorry’ I thought you came up with a routine of “1 day on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 2 days off, and 5 days on, 2 days off”

You should have split thouse routines in a more noticable way. :)

Originally Posted by E man
How is it going to help? What did you actually saying here? (I didn’t open the file, maybe you could printscreen it and upload)

It helps you keep track in detail, of what kind of routine and PE Exercises your doing every day. There’s member here, who try following certain programs, like PE for 1 day, then Rest for 1 day.

So what I did, was I made 4 different routines for people to have for there personal use. The four routines are:
1 Day PE, 1 day rest
2 Day PE, 1 day rest
3 Day PE, 2 day rest
5 day PE, 2 day rest.

These are the 4 most common routines I’ve noticed. So which ever one your performing, you can input all your exercises, keep track of gains, time of exercises, and PI, To keep track of what your doing. If you have negative PIs’ then you can look back to what you’ve been doing. If people are asking what routine are you using you can tell them or just post your routine so everybody can see. I think it’s a great program. Keeps a lot organized.

You have to have basic Excel on your computer to open the files. If you don’t, but want to see what I’m talking about still then Click here. It will lead you to one of my previous post where I have a Print-screen view of what I’m talking about. But that pic is very out dated compared to the new and improved concept I’m giving out.


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Originally Posted by E man
Oh’ haha, sorry’ I thought you came up with a routine of “1 day on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 2 days off, and 5 days on, 2 days off”

You should have split thouse routines in a more noticable way. :)

Oh sorry about that. Ha, I just did actually :)


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Good looks.


FEB.2009---BackPressedErectLength/4.5in - ErectGirth/4.20in - FlaccidLength/3inch - FlaccidGirth/3.75in

GOAL:BPEL/8' - EG/6.1'

Originally Posted by kastro310

Good looks.

I don’t quite understand what you meant. You like the Routines? If so and you use them, let me know how you like it over a month or so.


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Originally Posted by 2Big4u
Hey everyone. I posted my routine earlier to show my stats on how I was doing. And I recently made a new routine for a member. So now I’m addicted to attaching links to these forums ha ha. So I made routines for everybody, there simple and you can alter them as you please, because there yours ha ha.

There’s: 1 day on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 2 days off, and 5 days on, 2 days off.

Pretty much just the basic routines. The reason I’m doing this, is for one. I’m bored. And two, it will help keep track of your routine. And instead of trying to remember everything, you can input and see exactly what you did through out the months. :)

It might look a little complicated at first. But I have high lighted instruction, that should explain enough.

So now when people ask what kind of routine you do, you’ll just post it in a Zip folder and show everybody.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Well, Enjoy!

Great contribution man, this should help out a lot of people!

Originally Posted by lolatyou
Great contribution man, this should help out a lot of people!

Hey thanks boss, hopefully it get popular.


Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Interesting. I’ve been working on a spreadsheet of my own for distribution and was thinking about doing some more work on it tonight.

This will help me for inspiration on my routine section.

:)


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

Originally Posted by Jawbone
Interesting. I’ve been working on a spreadsheet of my own for distribution and was thinking about doing some more work on it tonight.

This will help me for inspiration on my routine section.

:)

Yeah, I’m glad I can help you out some :)

My design is pretty simple I think. It’s not complicated at all once you look over everything and understand how it works. All the info everybody wants and need is all there. I think for a basic routine spreadsheet it’s perfect.
So far this is what mine looks like. Might help explain how it could be used better.

Attached Files
My Routine.zip
(5.5 KB, 48 views)

Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Looking good man,

I added a sheet called “RoutineRecords” to my spreadsheet to show you how it’s going to look. If you have OpenOffice, take a look and tell me what you think.

You’ll need openoffice for this file, for some reason when I save it to excel (xls) it doesn’t work out properly.


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

Originally Posted by 2Big4u
Yeah, I’m glad I can help you out some :)

My design is pretty simple I think. It’s not complicated at all once you look over everything and understand how it works. All the info everybody wants and need is all there. I think for a basic routine spreadsheet it’s perfect.
So far this is what mine looks like. Might help explain how it could be used better.

Some comments on your sheet..

1. I’m not sure where you’re getting the numbers for Positive, Negative and Neutral PI’s or how anyone would be able to make the connection between them and the routine you happen to do that day. Edit: Okay I see it now (+, - and, =).
2. Everything is on one sheet, that can be good as it’s hard for people to understand the concept of sheets. On the other hand it makes for one really really large sheet.
3. Spelling: Netural is spelled Neutral. Janurary is January. Feburary is February. Stetch is Stretch.
4. Some months have 31 days.
5. There seem to be two places of measurement, one indicating how close/far you are away from the goal and another as just a place to measure. Maybe just having a goal to enter and how far you are away from it would suffice. I don’t see a need to track how far I am away from something as a historical reference but that could be just me.
6. It would be nice to have things calculate themselves a bit more automatically.
7. I’m an ass when it comes to spreadsheets and enjoy ripping them apart… so try not to take this personally.

Enjoy.

Do rip mine apart if you can.
(by “if you can” I mean if you have OpenOffice, which is a free download)


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

Brilliant piece of work 2Big4u, thanks very much!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
workoutlarryPenis Enlargement Basics701-06-2002 07:32 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.