1month in- some questions
So far I’ve been PE’ing for about a month-ish (including a week break) using the newbie routine. While I haven’t noticed any gains in erect length or girth, I think my flaccid did get a little better, I definitely have better vascularity, and for the first time in my life I started getting morning wood every so often (only so long as I didn’t masturbate the night before and got a full 8-10 hours of sleep, never got morning wood after 6hours> of sleep)..
I just have a few questions to ask of you, hopefully you can answer, thanks in advance to all help/comments.
P.s.- my main goal is to have a 5 inch flaccid, once I’m at that point I don’t really care what my erect length is..
1) how long do you have to have PE’ed for to fowfer? (In your opinion, novice exercise or for experienced PE’ers only?)
2) how often and for how long should fowfers be done? (Looked up fowfers a lot, seems like they’re less popular and less hard information on what to do with them)
3) can I fowfer on rest and PE days?
4) sometimes following a PE session, my unit feels sort of hard or “tough” even at a flaccid state, it’s almost like I can feel the two blood caverns r filled, but I’m at a flaccid state. Is this normal/ok?
5) I have a red artery on the underside of my shaft that is apparent during both flaccid and erect states (though more so during erections), is this ok/normal? Does this mean I should alter my routine in any way?