Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Help! Girlfriend not satisfied! I'm soooo close to getting her off!

1234

help! girlfriend not satisfied! I'm soooo close to getting her off!

I am able to last as long as I want and control myself by slowing down my pace, switching positions, stopping, and focussing on her. I’ve searched and used many of the strategies I’ve seen on this site. I tried kegelling hard during orgasm however I lose my erection even when I keep the ejaculate inside.

The mind control techniques have helped but the problem comes when she starts moaning and says things like i’m close, keep fucking me. I realize that her making the moaning and saying things like keep fucking me are like my triggers to orgasm. With doggie style unless I am drunk I cannot last for more than 5 good strokes.

I am getting very desperate at this point as nothing I’ve found so far has allowed me to thrust away like I need to for her to orgasm. She thoroughly enjoys sex but I just can’t push her over that brink. Once I see her getting close to the edge I get so much pleasure from it that I have to stop fucking her or I will orgasm instantly.

Basically I need tips or new techniques for approaching premature ejaculation, specifically towards the girl’s orgasm. I’m soooo close to getting her off, I just need to have the strength to keep thrusting her.

If anyone can help me I will be eternally grateful!!!

Thanks!


machtenx

_______________________

Do you need turn-offs, or other techniques?
Tried a rubberband snapped hard around your scholng and balls?
Is this just the on your first orgasm, or you cum regularly this fast
even though it might be the 5th orgasm the same evening?

Someone else posted this, It may contain info on your problem.
http://www.sex-project.com/

/räven

I haven’t tried it personally, but the first thing that come to mind is ‘delay spray’, which might numb you just enough to stay this side of shooting.

Originally Posted by rymdrattan
Do you need turn-offs, or other techniques?
Tried a rubberband snapped hard around your scholng and balls?
Is this just the on your first orgasm, or you cum regularly this fast
even though it might be the 5th orgasm the same evening?

Someone else posted this, It may contain info on your problem.
http://www.sex-project.com/

/räven

I guess I’m just looking for other guys who had problems when their girlfriends started getting close to orgasm to see what worked for them cuz I’m really not sure what works for me.

I haven’t had 5 orgasms in a day for a long time. Usually I have trouble getting it up for the second round. I usually just try not to cum so I can get it up easily later. I’m only 22 but when I was younger I could orgasm and then again in 5 minutes but lately I can’t get it up again. However if I could get it up again I’d probably last a lot longer, I remember I used to when I would go for several times.

Thanks for the link, will check it out!


machtenx

_______________________

Originally Posted by Shiver
I haven’t tried it personally, but the first thing that come to mind is ‘delay spray’, which might numb you just enough to stay this side of shooting.

I’m very hesitant in using anything like that since I’ve had problems with getting hard in the past.


machtenx

_______________________

Try changing your thrusting style. Bury your dick as far as it will go and thrust with very short strokes. This keeps her well stimulated and the shorter strokes will allow you to last much longer as they are less stimulating for you. This works well for me when I start getting near the edge.

Originally Posted by Mugwomp
Try changing your thrusting style. Bury your dick as far as it will go and thrust with very short strokes. This keeps her well stimulated and the shorter strokes will allow you to last much longer as they are less stimulating for you. This works well for me when I start getting near the edge.

Thanks Mug, I’ll try this. Problem is she keeps squiggling around trying to get me to keep going and when I’m deep she has power over that. She doesn’t like the idea of me holding backand just wants me to release all the time. but I want to keep fucking her to orgasm. I never thought of going deeper as a solution but the idea definitely has merit, thanks!


machtenx

_______________________

Hey machtenx, I have a similar situation with my girlfriend. The only way I can get her to moan is if I do it like a jack-hammer. When I slow my pace down she doesn’t seem to enjoy it which gives me performance anxiety; which renders me useless.

Thanks for posting this, I would have done it sooner or later. The people of Thunders will put things into perspective for us I’m sure.

-Pingpang

Originally Posted by pingpang
Hey machtenx, I have a similar situation with my girlfriend. The only way I can get her to moan is if I do it like a jack-hammer. When I slow my pace down she doesn’t seem to enjoy it which gives me performance anxiety; which renders me useless.

Thanks for posting this, I would have done it sooner or later. The people of Thunders will put things into perspective for us I’m sure.

-Pingpang

Ever tried getting slightly drunk before sex? not to the point where you can’t get an erection but just so both of you are just really relaxed. This is what I had the most success with but I’d really rather not resort to alcoholism :)

Glad my question might be able to help you as well. :) I believe theres lots of us out there who aren’t “minute men” but could do a lot better than they are.


machtenx

_______________________

pingpang what are your stats?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

You could try some Viagra. I know you don’t have any problem getting an erection, but a common side effect is inorgasmia (taking TOO LONG to cum) . This is generally considered a negative side effect, but for people with premature ejaculation problems it can sometimes balance things out just right. Whether it would have this effect on you is anybodies guess, but it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.

Originally Posted by Mushroom
You could try some Viagra. I know you don’t have any problem getting an erection, but a common side effect is inorgasmia (taking TOO LONG to cum) . This is generally considered a negative side effect, but for people with premature ejaculation problems it can sometimes balance things out just right. Whether it would have this effect on you is anybodies guess, but it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.

I’m too broke for Viagra…unless someone knows of a cheap source? As for taking too long to cum, I would love that. Honestly I wouldn’t mind never having an orgasm as long as sex felt good.

Orgasms for me are simply a mess and loss of erection. I WISH it took me too long to cum!!!


machtenx

_______________________

Originally Posted by machtenx
I’m soooo close to getting her off, I just need to have the strength to keep thrusting her.

If anyone can help me I will be eternally grateful!!!

Thanks!

Premature ejaculation is caused by a weak or incomplete erection. If you can increase your genital blood supply, you will be able to have the power in your penis to avoid ejaculating (you won’t even feel the urge). It’s an awesome feeling of power/male dominance to be able to bang away for as long and hard as you want. I may have a couple of good suggestions for you to try machtenx! Here’s what I would suggest:

1. Stop smoking/chewing tobacco completely

2. Stop drinking alcohol and coffee completely (drink lots of good tap water instead).

3. Stop any abusive PE efforts completely (daily light jelqing, light manual stretching and kegels are advised though)

4. Stop any unnecessary ejaculations completely (it takes seven days to build up to a full tank - don’t drain your tank to low).

5. While having sex, try to relax all of your pelvic muscles completely and let your erection build naturally on it’s own. If you feel like you are getting close to an ejaculation, flex your pc/bc muscle as hard as you can and hold it for as long as you can - then resume thrusting.

6. The use of an ads will greatly improve genital blood circulation. It seems as if the steady tension on the arteries has an opening effect on them. If you can get your penile arteries to dilate completely (wide open) your gal won’t know what hit her! She will eventually ask you to stop.

After doing all of the above for two months, I can pretty much guarantee that you will have an unstoppable erection that will be bigger than you ever knew it could get. When you are getting close to obtaining this you will notice a better all day flaccid hang with a larger scrotum/balls. Also, you will have better and more frequent nocturnal erections.

r0ad_h0gg

Originally Posted by remek

pingpang what are your stats?

6 inch Bpel

5.5 Eg

Originally Posted by Mushroom
You could try some Viagra. I know you don’t have any problem getting an erection, but a common side effect is inorgasmia (taking TOO LONG to cum) . This is generally considered a negative side effect, but for people with premature ejaculation problems it can sometimes balance things out just right. Whether it would have this effect on you is anybodies guess, but it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.

I’ve noticed that effect too.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is It In Yet????Dino9X7Penis Enlargement112507-25-2017 11:40 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.