Premature ejaculation is caused by a weak or incomplete erection.
>>This is definitely true but I don’t think it’s the source of my problems since I recently I almost always have a full erection. Your advice looks good though so I will still try it.
1. Stop smoking/chewing tobacco completely
>>Never have, never will
2. Stop drinking alcohol and coffee completely (drink lots of good tap water instead).
>>I drink alcohol only on the weekends. Should I stop this?
3. Stop any abusive PE efforts completely (daily light jelqing, light manual stretching and kegels are advised though)
>>I only pump right now for 20 minute sessions daily at 5 hg.
4. Stop any unnecessary ejaculations completely (it takes seven days to build up to a full tank - don’t drain your tank to low).
>> I’ll try this, I think this is a very good piece of advice. I’ve done this for weight lifting as well to maintain high aggression levels.
5. While having sex, try to relax all of your pelvic muscles completely and let your erection build naturally on it’s own. If you feel like you are getting close to an ejaculation, flex your pc/bc muscle as hard as you can and hold it for as long as you can - then resume thrusting.
>>Will try this!
6. The use of an ads will greatly improve genital blood circulation. It seems as if the steady tension on the arteries has an opening effect on them. If you can get your penile arteries to dilate completely (wide open) your gal won’t know what hit her! She will eventually ask you to stop.
>>Are there any ADS that can be worn while seated in a chair fully clothed and not noticed in an office environment? I’ll have to research this some
After doing all of the above for two months, I can pretty much guarantee that you will have an unstoppable erection that will be bigger than you ever knew it could get. When you are getting close to obtaining this you will notice a better all day flaccid hang with a larger scrotum/balls. Also, you will have better and more frequent nocturnal erections.
>>Thanks r0ad_h0gg, I will try your suggestions!