Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Priapus Shot Received

Plus the site that info came from was down at the time I got it from a google cache…

Originally Posted by marinera
LOL. If anyone was missing Fantom, here you are a heir.

What does that mean the missing Fantom?

The tunica is composed of a longitudinal and latitudinal layer.
Proximal stretching might deform the longitudinal layer, but would probably have no effect on the latitudinal layer. In other words, the tunica is not comparable to a rubber balloon, proximal stretching will not increase circumferential expansion.

The phenomenon of girth gains from hanging supports my theory of tension-induced hypertrophy, the inside-out or “sausage effect” model.

I don’t think that the outside-in theory supported by you and Thunderss reflects what we know about the dick.


Last edited by london100 : 03-27-2012 at .

‘We’?

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
That’s your problem london, you don’t think.

I think my theory makes good sense. If you have some rational reason to oppose it then go ahead. Making snide comments is pointless.

I remember reading somewhere that hangers experienced base girth gains. I do not actually know whether or not that is always the case. I may be wrong about that .

The girth gains that hangers experience still support the “sausage effect” model. Proximal stretching is unlikely to cause circumferential weakening because the tunica is comprised of two separate layers. Weakening the longitudinal layer is unlikely to weaken the latitudinal layer.

Originally Posted by london100
…..
The girth gains that hangers experience still support the “sausage effect” model.
….


The “sausage efffect” has nothing to do with base girth gains experienced by hangers.

Originally Posted by london100
…..
Proximal stretching is unlikely to cause circumferential weakening because the tunica is comprised of two separate layers. Weakening the longitudinal layer is unlikely to weaken the latitudinal layer.


Weakening the longitudinal layer - the outer layer, axially oriented - makes the inner layer expand more. The outer layer compress the inner layer, circumeferentially oriented.

Look that you are confounding yourself : more layers do changes nothing, the analogy with the balloon still stands. Tunica expands more at base because it is less elastic there.

It can’t be a growth of smooth muscle causing base girth gains because:
a) smooth muscle growth would cause a growth in the whole penis (and expecially at mid shaft, actually);

b) hanging is unlikely to cause smooth muscle growth; actully hangers wrap the penis to void it from blood; mainstream hangers pull the tunica, without expansion of smooth muscle;

c) is well know that extensive hanging cause a loss in EQ, where a growth in smooth muscle would cause a raise in EQ;

d) base expansion is seen immediately after exercising: hang a very high weight from your penis and when you relief the weight your penis will fatten at the base; the same immediate base girth expansion is seen with pumping, clamping and even with intense manual stretching; with fulcrum stretching, instead, you would see immediate girth expansion where the force is mostly applied - at mid shaft, typically.

So, you are doing both a logical and factual mistake. You are doing a logical mistake because you desperately want to believe that is smooth muscle (which can be increased just using chemicals) causing growth in size; you are doing a factual mistake because you have never tried things you keep speaking of - hanging, stretching, clamping etc. - and never read a lot about penis anatomy and other stuff either.

Marinera,

The four points are all invalid in my opinion.

a. The SM growth could be localised at the base. There is no logical reason to claim that growth would not be localised.
b. Voiding the dick of blood would not necessarily prevent growth of SM. There is a well established connection between hypoxia and hypertrophy. By pulling the tunica you probably pull the SM as well. When the tunica is stretched the whole dick is stretched, including the SM and the urethra pipe.
c. There are a multiplicity of reasons why hangers might lose EQ. If you start out with a normal level of SM then increasing it is unlikely to boost EQ.
d. If gains are seen immediately then they probably have something to do with lymph build-up. In other words, we both could be wrong. The girth gains could have nothing to do with either SM hypertrophy or tunica deformation.

Thunderss,

By “saussage effect” I mean inside-out growth, the theory that the CC hypertrophies as a result or repeated trauma and that this subsequently causes the tunica to enlarge. This is opposed by the outside-in theory of tunica stretching and subsequent CC enlargement supported by Marinera

Originally Posted by london100
…..
c. There are a multiplicity of reasons why hangers might lose EQ. If you start out with a normal level of SM then increasing it is unlikely to boost EQ.
….


Sure. More smooth muscle means less EQ in your theory now. At the same time you claim that more smooth muscle, via more expansion (so higher EQ), will enalrge your penis.

And of course hanging cause ‘fluid build up’ at the base. Everyone knows that. And manual stretching does the same, too.

There is only one thing to say here : whatever, London.


Last edited by marinera : 03-27-2012 at .

Originally Posted by marinera
Sure. More smooth muscle means less EQ in your theory now. At the same time you claim that more smooth muscle, via more expansion (so higher EQ), will enalrge your penis.

And of course hanging cause ‘fluid build up’ at the base. Everyone knows that. And manual stretching does the same, too.

There is only one thing to say here : whatever, London.

I never claimed that more SM had any effect on EQ either positive or negative. I claimed that more SM (probably) means a bigger penis, because the tunica grows to accommodate the change.

If the hanging girth gains are immediate, as you claim, then lymph build-up is the most plausible explanation.

Yeah. More SM, less EQ, but bigger dick. That’s why you want to inject chemcials to your penis : a bigger impotent dick. Not minding that smooth muscle if not inflated by blood has about no volume of course. Even more convincing, at any next step.

FYI, ‘immediate expansion’ and ‘immediate gains’ are not synonimous. And FYI, that your penis has less smooth muscle at the base is about the most arbitrary supposition one can think of.

And FYI, it is a fact that TA has less elastic fibers at the base.

But I’m sure this all will not move your mind by a tiny bit, so never mind.


Last edited by marinera : 03-27-2012 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 AM.