Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Your pressure

View Poll Results:

Choose your pressure level (in/Hg)

less than 3

115.70%

3

157.77%

4 or 5

8443.52%

6 or 7

3518.13%

8, 9 or 10

2110.88%

more than 10, less than 14

126.22%

more than 14, less than 18

84.15%

more than 18, less than 24

31.55%

more than 24

42.07%
Total Votes: 193. You may not vote on this poll
123

Your pressure

I’m curious about the average pressure level.

I recently began pumping and I found out that I prefer a pressure among 5 and 10 in/Hg (closer to 10), probably because my penis was already very well conditioned.

What is your ‘pressure comfort level’?

Actually, I’d be confortable also with higher pressures, but a side effect is the cylinder being pushed on my pube, and above 10 in/Hg it begins to ache.

I pump at 5 hg. Never more. I find if I go any more than that I will get a donut. At 5 or just under it works best for longer sessions as I do 3x 30 minutes each day. I stay nice and plump all day and seem to be experiencing some gains as well.


'Life is too short to be Grumpy, always look at the silver lining, and stay focussed.'

Starting Stats 6.15" EL 4.5" EG Current 7.25" BPEL 5.9" EG Goal 8.0" EL 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by theleviathan
I’m curious about the average pressure level.

I recently began pumping and I found out that I prefer a pressure among 5 and 10 in/Hg (closer to 10), probably because my penis was already very well conditioned.

What is your ‘pressure comfort level’?

Anything above 5 is just too intense and makes me turtle rather than grow. I’ll start around 2.5 and working up to 5 over about a half hour, easing into an intense stretch. I do water pumping btw. You’re gonna fuck up your cock for life pumping to 10 and beyond!

2 to 2.5 is the magic number for me, and I tend to not go above 4 as that’s when problems start to happen. Who could go above 10, or 20? My cock would explode.


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

I voted 4-5; but I always stay at 4 as anything higher will do damage to me.

Recently I’ve been staying in the tube for 30 mins non-stop. 40 mins last night. I start at 4.5”Hg and every 10 mins increase the pressure till I get to about 7.5 and, for the last few mins close to 10. I don’t get a doughnut but there is a little bit of fluid in the foreskin. I only do it 3 or 4 times a week though.

Originally Posted by david jones

Recently I’ve been staying in the tube for 30 mins non-stop. 40 mins last night. I start at 4.5”Hg and every 10 mins increase the pressure till I get to about 7.5 and, for the last few mins close to 10. I don’t get a doughnut but there is a little bit of fluid in the foreskin. I only do it 3 or 4 times a week though.

Pay attention to your gains, and let us know. I find higher than 5 gets great expansion in the tube, but I don’t gain. Let us know your results.

I certainly wasn’t gaining with 5 as I tried that for a good while but will update re any positive results sparkyx.

I selected 4 or 5 but I fluctuate between 5 and 6. You didn’t have that option.

I max at 4 Hg. I used to do 5, but settled on 4. I don’t like the lymph/turtling with more. I also do other PE (jelqs and ADS) and lymph buildup interferes with that.


B4: 6.875" NBPEL / 7.5" BPEL / 5.75" EG

9/12: ?? NBPEL / 7.75" BPEL / 6" EG

Goal: Coveted 8 x 6

As soon as I created the poll, the first vote has been “over 24”, so for a moment I thought I had a very wrong idea about the entire scale. :)

In my experience, at 4 or 5 in/HG I could stay in the cylinder for hours without experiencing remarkable fluid buildup.
So I wonder if for gains it would be better long time - small pressure or the way I do now, short time (30 minutes) - high pressure.
(I get a small donut now, but it disappears in a few hours)

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Pay attention to your gains, and let us know. I find higher than 5 gets great expansion in the tube, but I don’t gain. Let us know your results.


Interesting; someone else can report the same?

I found that anything over 5 HG was counter-productive. I admit that I have gone as high as 8, experimentally, but for me that was a mistake.


_______________

avocet8

I’ll let it fall below 8 at the rest position, but I can’t get maximum stretch unless I take it higher.

I first pack the tube and then will push as far as 20 to get stretched out, then I will drop it down to below 10 to let it sit for a few mins. I also cycle the vacuum up and down to maintain circulation.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Natural high blood pressure remediesDino9X7Men's Sexual Health7401-25-2011 07:49 PM
Expansion with low pressuregiveme9Penis Pumps2701-29-2007 03:35 PM
Pressure in the penismbucPenis Enlargement4906-04-2005 12:30 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.