Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My buddy Dr Kaplan

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
Pumping doesn’t do a damn thing. I did it for years and got nothing na da zip. Low pressure high pressure doesn’t matter turns your dick purple. If you want a purple dick then I would suggest pumping. It turns it a really ugly purple color and you women will call you a purple pussy eater. (This happen to me)
I bought mine years ago, I use it for warming up the dong and low pressure after a jelq session to hold a pump. I have no faith in it doing any more than that.

Yes, you keep saying that, I think you have been very clear on your experience. Thanks for the info. What I would like is to hear people who have had success also chime in. Maybe moving the thread to the pumpers forum will get the attention it needs.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

avocet8, peforreal, SuperSizeit, 789, gprent101, who are all veterans on this board, who have all made incredible gains, include pumping with low-medium pressure as a part of their PE regimen. Some as their main exercise, others as secondary.

If you want to understand the benefits of what pumping can bring to your routine go to the pumping forum and read all the threads by these guys that you can. Start with this one:
Vacuum Pumping 101

There are MANY people who never make a single gain by jelqing alone. Does that mean that jelqing is not an effective PE techique?
Of course not.

The benefits I have seen from low-pressure pumping as a supplement to streching and jelqing is super hard erections, pronounced vascularity and girth gains. I have no doubt that pumping brought on these benefits.

As with all techniques it is best to be super informed and then work the technique into your routine and see for yourself if your body responds positively to the technique.

Originally Posted by Toolguy
avocet8, peforreal, SuperSizeit, 789, gprent101, who are all veterans on this board, who have all made incredible gains, include pumping with low-medium pressure as a part of their PE regimen. Some as their main exercise, others as secondary.

If you want to understand the benefits of what pumping can bring to your routine go to the pumping forum and read all the threads by these guys that you can. Start with this one:
Vacuum Pumping 101

There are MANY people who never make a single gain by jelqing alone. Does that mean that jelqing is not an effective PE techique?
Of course not.

The benefits I have seen from low-pressure pumping as a supplement to streching and jelqing is super hard erections, pronounced vascularity and girth gains. I have no doubt that pumping brought on these benefits.

As with all techniques it is best to be super informed and then work the technique into your routine and see for yourself if your body responds positively to the technique.

Bingo, you have Bingo.

I jelqed for 3+ months and it did noting for me, no gains at all. I only jelq now between pumping sets. What works for me may not work for someone else. What I dislike is people who categorically dismiss something just because they “heard” or “read” it doesn’t work. And for those who have tried it and it didn’t work, I wish it had. I hope they have found something that has worked for them.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

A little bit of physics:

Wad’s contention that pumping necessarily must only result in surface blood-flow is interesting, but not well founded. One common misconception with negative pressure is that it “sucks” things. Science doesn’t suck. It blows. When you apply negative pressure to a region of space, it is the external pressure that seeks to fill the void.

Imagine that negative pressure is applied to a penis by a penis-pump. The cylinder forms an airlock with the abdominal skin, preventing direct nullification, therefore nature must respond by filling the void with fluid through the vascular system. The external air pressure places a force on the outer surface of the body, which pushes fluid through the afferent vessels into the penis. This afferent fluid can enter in any way - through the surface capillaries and the lymphatics as Wad contends, or through the deep CS/CC supply as pumpers contend. The truth is probably that both occur. When force balance between the external air pressure, the negative pressure, and a summation of the various tissue strengths are reached, the system enters equilibrium. Since the tissues have a positive strength, the vacuum is not obviated, and the penis does not explode (increase the vacuum indefinitely, and this does not hold true).

Wad’s contention that the CS/CC would explode under vacuum pressure is internally inconsistent with his contention that slow hard jelqing works better. Simply, why would the pressures of jelqing be any safer than the pressures of pumping? At 5in Hg, commonly advocated here at Thunders as a max pump pressure, the penis is experiencing a force of ~2.45 psi. The average male can exert more than that pressure in their grip. The difference between pumping and jelqing is that the pumping places that pressure to the entire penis simultaneously and uniformly, whereas jelqing places it’s pressure only to the region ahead of the grip, and on a differential basis with time.

But as any trainer will tell you, in order to increase flexibility, both sustained low level stretch and moderate short stretches are useful (why I can still do splits at 26).

OK, that was rambling, but I hope my point is at least somewhat clear…

Girth at base

I found my erect girth quickly increased with pumping, and that is more apparent at the base of my penis. The girth there doesn’t fluctuate downwards unlike the mid-shaft girth. My glans has also surprisingly grown, and the gains have not diminished. The glans is now much larger proportionally in gains than the rest of my penis.

Truth be told, I was scared to pump, having read bad press about the devices. My pump is made by Doc Johnson under the “Dr. Joel Kaplan” label, and has an accurate pressure gauge. When I first got it, I made the mistake of pumping to -10Hg. The price I paid was a 1/4” thrombosed vein. It went away after one week. Now I keep it to no more than -5Hg, and I fluctuate the pressure up and down throughout the pumping process.

In my routine, I typically PE two days on, one off. Sometimes I take a couple of days off. Also, I will jelq for up to ten minutes, pump for five minutes, jelq for five minutes, pump for five minutes, jelq for five minutes. Thus, jelq/pump and so on. As well there are days when I don’t pump at all. I try and keep my penis guessing to encourage response to PE, much in the same manner that I weight-lift.

To conclude, I pump to complement my jelq routine, and am very cautious in my approach to pumping. I find it quite helpful.

“Senator, I knew Joel Kaplan. Joel Kaplan was a friend of mine. Senator, you are no Joel Kaplan.”


Age: 42 Start date: July 14, 2004 Non-BPEL 5 5/8"; Erect girth, mid shaft, 5", base 5 1/4"

Current stats: BPEL 7.5"; Erect girth, mid-shaft (MSG) 5.25", base (BG) 5.5"

Originally Posted by fieldmouse
…Wad is very convincing and very sure of the dynamics of it. To make things worse for me, no vet pumpers have stepped up to the plate to debate it. :(

fieldmouse,

In all honesty, just go to the PUMPERS Forum and read hundreds of feedback posts on the pros and cons of pumping from vets and non-vets. Frankly, to debate this over and over again is tedious.

Not all techniques work for all guys, including hanging, jelqing, stretching, clamping, squeezing and pumping. Everyone here has access to a large repertoire of PE techniques to choose from. One thing I know to be true is that if you DO NOTHING, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Experiment with your options and find what works for you and commit. It’s about as simple as that.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap


Last edited by peforeal : 11-19-2004 at .

I think Fieldmouse is just asking questions about pumping because he is thinking about buying one. I find his inquiries to be a founded effort in trying to find some validity to pumping. I also think asking a different group other than the pumpers was a good idea on his part. I mean obviously we know what the pumpers are going to say. This is a more objective source for non bias information on a purchase he is considering. And these pumps are over 150 bucks I for one don’t blame him for asking these question. And I having experience with pumping have no problem telling of my experience with pumping.

If thats OK with Fubar.

Originally Posted by fubar993
Yes, you keep saying that, I think you have been very clear on your experience. Thanks for the info. What I would like is to hear people who have had success also chime in. Maybe moving the thread to the pumpers forum will get the attention it needs.

I guess I’m hogging the thread with my comments or something?


The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
I think Fieldmouse is just asking questions about pumping because he is thinking about buying one. I find his inquiries to be a founded effort in trying to find some validity to pumping. I also think asking a different group other than the pumpers was a good idea on his part. I mean obviously we know what the pumpers are going to say. This is a more objective source for non bias information on a purchase he is considering. And these pumps are over 150 bucks I for one don’t blame him for asking these question. And I having experience with pumping have no problem telling of my experience with pumping.

If thats OK with Fubar.

I guess I’m hogging the thread with my comments or something?

Why do you think that? I said you were being clear, even thanked you for the info. Your experience, which differs from mine.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Yes Fubar you said that, thank you for your input but I’d like to hear from people who agree with me.

Doesn’t that seem kinda rude, if I said that to you?


The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
Yes Fubar you said that, thank you for your input but I’d like to hear from people who agree with me.

Doesn’t that seem kinda rude, if I said that to you?

Take it how you want, You already have.
I haven’t taken anything you have said as personal.
Also, that is NOT how I said it, you twisted it around to meet your needs.
Whatever, sorry you feel “slighted”


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
I think Fieldmouse is just asking questions about pumping because he is thinking about buying one.

Actually ive been pump. :) But Wad & Deadeye just came in here and crushed the notion that pumping works. Im glad though because if this is true, I dont want to continue down this path. Part of me believes what they say, but then another part of me thinks, there is no way you can pump that kind of volume of fluid into the penis without causing damage which leads to growth. Thunder youve been around this stuff. Thoughts?


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by fieldmouse
Actually ive been pump. :) But Wad & Deadeye just came in here and crushed the notion that pumping works. Im glad though because if this is true, I dont want to continue down this path. Part of me believes what they say, but then another part of me thinks, there is no way you can pump that kind of volume of fluid into the penis without causing damage which leads to growth. Thunder youve been around this stuff. Thoughts?

Fieldmouse,

This is just my opinion, do with it whatever you want. You need to find what works for you. There are a lot of threads in the pumping forum that boasts gains from this technique, there are also a lot of threads that support other types of PE. What works for you may not work for someone else (stated before).

I see you have gained 1/2” in EL and EG. That is Great, I don’t understand why you don’t think your program hasn’t or isn’t working? Maybe that will help me understand more.

Good luck.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Originally Posted by fubar993

I see you have gained 1/2” in EL and EG. That is Great, I don’t understand why you don’t think your program hasn’t or isn’t working? Maybe that will help me understand more.

The reason im skeptical now, is because I was jelqing at the same time. So if the pumping portion is worthless, that would be more time to jelq.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

If it’s OK with Fubar I might make a comment

*Just joking*
My pump has been relegated to basically a post jelq/squeeze erection holder. I put in on filled with warm water for pre jelq warm up. Then sometimes after to hold the erection after jelqing. Basically take the place of the ace bandage.


The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Originally Posted by fieldmouse
The reason im skeptical now, is because I was jelqing at the same time. So if the pumping portion is worthless, that would be more time to jelq.

I understand what you are saying. The only way to find out for yourself is to stop pumping and do only jelqs for some period of time and see if you get the same kinds of gains. I have had the same doubts myself. I know I do not have a magic answer, maybe some else does.

Good luck.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.