Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How long before I pack the whole tube.

12

How long before I pack the whole tube.

I have a master guage pump for years last and last night I did a 10 min session at 3 hg.

I have read the pumping 101 thread. So I’m going to start at 1 session a day for 10 minutes at 3 to 5 hg and so on.

How long would it take me to pack the whole tube if I go by the Pumping 101 thread. My stats are BPEL 7.5” and my base EG is 5.875”.

Man, you are huge. I wish to have your size. You’re crazy for finding Thunder’s Place.

CrazyOne

Depends on the diameter of your tube. You must be using something over 2”.

I am slightly less than your size and I use a 1.75” tube all the time. I pack it in a couple minutes.
I like pumping a fully packed tube because it allows me to stretch farther in length.

If you are using a 2 1/4” tube it might take an hour of pumping in a few 15 min sessions. Do some jelq/massage in between and get a good erection for 5 mins.

Originally Posted by tinytim
Depends on the diameter of your tube. You must be using something over 2”.

I am slightly less than your size and I use a 1.75” tube all the time. I pack it in a couple minutes.
I like pumping a fully packed tube because it allows me to stretch farther in length.

If you are using a 2 1/4” tube it might take an hour of pumping in a few 15 min sessions. Do some jelq/massage in between and get a good erection for 5 mins.

I just measured it last night it was roughly 3 inches in diameter. But it has this membrane that covers the hole bottom of the tube with a little opening that stretches. Is the membrane there so my balls don’t get sucked in??

I did ten minutes last night at 3 hg I didn’t even come close to touching the walls. I made sure I shaved and had proper seals so I didn’t leak.

Also I measured the tube itself and it was 8” exactly. Is that too small?? Should I pack the whole tube then move up in size??

Did you read the cylinder sizing thread? To pack you will need a smaller tube. Some people full package pump with a 3 inch tube.

If packing the tube by the end of your session is your goal, I’m sure you can get there with enough time. There are guys who pump to truly enormous size over time. The cock may be bloated and spongy and generally fairly useless, but it is large.

But is packing the tube your real goal, or is that secondary to some other goal?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Since you are already 5.875” you have a diameter of 1.871” so maybe you should purchase a 2.0” tube to start with the current tube you have at 3” is too big and like someone else said if you pump to fill that diameter your going to end up with a bloated and spongy dick. For your info a 3” diameter is equal to 9.42” in circumference which is 3.545” more than your current size. No women will want to let you enter her if your 9.42” in circumference…Ouch!!

Don’t even think about packing a 3 ” tube . It is absolutely pointless.

A 2” diameter tube is all you will ever need.

Thanks guys Now I’m more determined to get a 2” tube. Where could I get one that is cheap but effective of achieving my goal???

That explains why I could never pack it!!!!

Originally Posted by TaurusMale
Since you are already 5.875” you have a diameter of 1.871” so maybe you should purchase a 2.0” tube to start with the current tube you have at 3” is too big and like someone else said if you pump to fill that diameter your going to end up with a bloated and spongy dick. For your info a 3” diameter is equal to 9.42” in circumference which is 3.545” more than your current size. No women will want to let you enter her if your 9.42” in circumference…Ouch!!

True and I used to watch this guy on porn have too much girth and he couldn’t hit it deep but it really sad.

Originally Posted by TaurusMale
http://shop.ancientpublishing.com/m…cylinders_.html

I bought one from this site and its good and reasonably priced.


Hey man thanks for the awesome website . I’m thinking I should start at 1.75” then to 2” . Could I do it like that??

I have never packed a tube in my life because I thought bigger the tube the better. But now I know that is not the case at all.

So how long would it take me to pack 1.75” ?? or even a 2”

I use soft jelly cock ring 1 inch diameter around my balls. Its very comfortable and i’ m 5 1/8 ” and use 2.25” tube. No more nuts pain.

Originally Posted by Perfektdick30
Hey man thanks for the awesome website . I’m thinking I should start at 1.75” then to 2” . Could I do it like that??

I have never packed a tube in my life because I thought bigger the tube the better. But now I know that is not the case at all.

So how long would it take me to pack 1.75” ?? or even a 2”

I’d recommend that you start with the 1.75” tube and you’ll pack it from the get go and then as you get used to it or you outgrow it then you can go with a 2” tube. I have a 2” tube and I’m just over 1.75” in diameter and I find the 2” tube is too big to pack so I made a smaller tube with ABS pipe. If I had to, I’d order the 1.75” tube first before going up to 2”. The smaller tube will ensure that you get more stretch along the length of your shaft and when you withdraw from the tube it will expand slightly beyond that diameter. The 1.75” diameter is about 5.5” in circumference which is fairly thick. If you go with the 2” tube you are prone to developing a baseball bat head unless you wrap your shaft just below the gland/head. Bottom line, I recommend the 1.75” diameter tube.

I started with a 1.75 the move up to a 2.50 in 6 months ,now I’m ready to go to 3.00,pumping in water helps alot also

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Looking to trade quipment. Have you out grown you Tube and need a bigger one?xefonPenis Pumps106-17-2005 01:03 PM
Marking the TubeMrTipsPenis Pumps212-06-2004 04:47 AM
Twin Tube SessionskeptdickPenis Pumps310-01-2004 08:55 AM
Tube size and CircumferenceBoxcar23Penis Pumps511-20-2002 08:24 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:39 PM.