Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Business or Pleasure?

12

Business or Pleasure?

I know that one of the primary reasons we’re all here is, for one reason or another, to get bigger. As I sit here with my package pumped up in my LongJohnny, the business of getting bigger isn’t really much on my radar these damys. Right now, I’m pretty much purely focused on how good this pump feels, how nice the warm water feels on my balls, and how much I can’t wait until my session later tonight. Granted, getting longer and thicker is the ultimate goal, but at some point, that tends to fall a little to the background and the pure pleasure of the act and how it feels takes over.

When did things change for you? When did it really stop primarily about getting bigger and be more about doing it (pumping, hanging, stretching, clamping, etc.) because it just feels really damn good? Or have you even made it to that point yet?


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

I have been a pumper for many years and have always loved the way it feels. There is nothing like it. Yes I have gained, but even now after gains have slowed a bit, I am still addicted to pumping because it feels so good and after exiting the pump I always have an extra large cock to play with. :up: :up:


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
I have been a pumper for many years and have always loved the way it feels. There is nothing like it. Yes I have gained, but even now after gains have slowed a bit, I am still addicted to pumping because it feels so good and after exiting the pump I always have an extra large cock to play with. :up: :up:

You both sum up where I’ve been for years now. I know a by product of my pumping will lead to a larger penis. The journey is so pleasurable. It’s why I never got into hanging as it doesn’t seem like it would give the “pleasure” benefit.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I always use pump with a focus on fun and not PE.

Business. If I did not feel I needed to do it for a bigger dick I would not do it. I hate messing around with this shit. It takes time and attention, and is a distraction from more important things.

Sure, I suppose pumping feels good, but I’ve been doing it for 17 years and I’m tired of it. I’m not interested in stopping whatever I am doing to make time to get my jollies inflating my wiener.

Probably why I’ve had to do it for so long - I’m not consistent enough because it is a pain in the ass to do. I just don’t have the interest in playing with myself like I did when I was younger.

It goes back and forth for me, depending on what I am doing (PE-wise). At the moment I am clamped edging and it is so much fun, it is predominantly pleasure as I have no real focus on measurements. I will measure after 4 months of my current routine, but will keep it up even if I don’t gain because of the feeling of it and the EQ improvements.

Manual routines (jelq, stretch) were always a chore for me and were a means to an end. Hanging and extending I didn’t even think about because I could do them while doing my work or my leisure time. Pumping is solely for fun as I went nearly a year without gaining from it, so don’t think my dick responds to permanent gains with pumping.

Originally Posted by kickinthemebs
It goes back and forth for me, depending on what I am doing (PE-wise). At the moment I am clamped edging and it is so much fun, it is predominantly pleasure as I have no real focus on measurements. I will measure after 4 months of my current routine, but will keep it up even if I don’t gain because of the feeling of it and the EQ improvements.

Manual routines (jelq, stretch) were always a chore for me and were a means to an end. Hanging and extending I didn’t even think about because I could do them while doing my work or my leisure time. Pumping is solely for fun as I went nearly a year without gaining from it, so don’t think my dick responds to permanent gains with pumping.

I agree with you on the manual part. I’m a VERY hard gainer for length, so all of the stretching I was doing was very labor intensive and at times, wasn’t much fun at all. And I was so reluctant to hang for so long; once I finally took the plunge and got started, I saw that my fears were vastly overblown and wished I would’ve started earlier. But that, too, sometimes can be hard to come by because I pump so much now and it’s so much a part of the routine I’ve set. Finding opportunity to hang can be difficult. I’d love to get more length, and I know what I need to do in order to achieve that (MORE HANGING!), but my pumping addiction often gets in the way so I try to do more things to work on length thru pumping (and yeh, I’m a pump addict - I’ve admitted that much to myself - though I’m a functioning addict - it doesn’t get in the way of “real life”).


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

I only started gaining when it started to make fun.

I couldn’t imagine doing this as a chore.


DickerSchwanz=FatDick / 20cm length(No more!), 5.5 - 6 girth. Goal - max. Skills and Proportions

Achieved a cone shape taper girth? tell me how.. -> My Thread Best Theory to gain.. PI's ! Best Routine to Start

Originally Posted by tinytim
Business. If I did not feel I needed to do it for a bigger dick I would not do it. I hate messing around with this shit. It takes time and attention, and is a distraction from more important things.
Sure, I suppose pumping feels good, but I’ve been doing it for 17 years and I’m tired of it. I’m not interested in stopping whatever I am doing to make time to get my jollies inflating my wiener.
Probably why I’ve had to do it for so long - I’m not consistent enough because it is a pain in the ass to do. I just don’t have the interest in playing with myself like I did when I was younger.

If it’s such a pain in the ass to do, then why do it? If you’re not enjoying the experience, especially after doing it for so long, then why continue? Yes, you’ve said purely for size, and I get that, but it sounds like you’re miserable.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by iLogPE

If it’s such a pain in the ass to do, then why do it? If you’re not enjoying the experience, especially after doing it for so long, then why continue? Yes, you’ve said purely for size, and I get that, but it sounds like you’re miserable.

Not miserable, just inconvenienced. Its a hassle. I hate going to the gym and pumping weights, but I do it because it is good for me, and I’ve been doing it for 30 years.

Its not fun and it takes time and effort I would rather spend doing something else, but if I can benefit from it then its just a necessary evil.

Originally Posted by tinytim
Not miserable, just inconvenienced. Its a hassle. I hate going to the gym and pumping weights, but I do it because it is good for me, and I’ve been doing it for 30 years.
Its not fun and it takes time and effort I would rather spend doing something else, but if I can benefit from it then its just a necessary evil.

Gym analogy makes sense. And I can see how that relates to PE.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

I enjoy the gym as much as pumping. It’s a time investment in me. That and I see results from both endeavors so it keeps me motivated.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I’ve not gained nearly as much from pumping as I have from hanging or extending, which is shame since I much prefer pumping. I don’t seem to have a length benefits by adding pumping to other routines, although I’m hoping it helps once I move over to girth.

Because a pumped up dick is fun.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Getting more pleasure out of sex since I grew. Is that common?CyclopePenis Enlargement Basics910-11-2009 04:00 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 PM.