Questions about Hanging
I’m going to start hanging very soon, hopefully June 14 if everything does to plan. I have several questions right now and maybe some more as I go along. I read a lot of Monty’s posts and I am trying to use his principles and ideas. I have Monty’s PE golf weights so I was thinking I would just add a roughly 7oz golf weight for small weight increases. I am using a Captain’s Wench to hang.
I’m planning on starting with 2 pounds for 1 set for the first week then add a 2nd set the following week. Then maybe add a 3rd set for the 3rd week. Then move up roughly 2lb 7oz and see if I still feel fatigue with 3 sets. I am planning to hang SO. How does that plan sound?
I lift weights so I’m assuming fatigue in hanging is little like what it feels like if you exercise a muscle often or do a lot of calf raises.
I figure its best to list the questions so they will be easier to answer. I want to start hanging with as much info as I can so I hang properly and help other people out here eventually. Thanks in advance for your responses.
1. Is it necessary to stretch skin when initially starting to hang?
2. If I’m doing two sets does that mean I just warm up the first 10 minutes of the first set? Also if I was doing 6 sets would I warm up the first ten minutes of the first three sets?
3. Is jelqing necessary between hanging sets? Could I just slap or massage the penis to regain circulation? It seems like it would be a pain to have to use Vaseline then put power bank on and wrap several times.
4. I’m going to hang everyday, so would jelqing everyday (About 50 wet jelqs post hanging) be too much or good enough to keep the penis healthy?
5. Is hanging in the AM and PM best or is hanging once per day enough (assuming you also use an ADS). Could AM/PM be used to break plateaus?
6. I’ve heard some people watch porn to keep blood flow to the penis when hanging. Could that cause an erection easily? Is it best to quickly take the hanger off or use something like an ice pack to stop the erection?
7. Do most people consider 40 minutes hanging and 20 minutes between sets to be 1 hour of hanging or just 40 minutes of hanging? So would 6 sets of 20 minutes with 10 minute breaks be 3 hours hanging?
8. Do people usually stretch in conjunction with hanging or is hanging sufficient enough to cause potential gains just by itself?
9. Should I have to drop weight every hanging session because of the fatigue? Say I use 8 pounds would I usually end up with maybe 6 pounds to finish up a session? Also if I use 8 pounds for the 4th day in a row and can’t hang with it for 20 minutes should I immediately drop the weight for the next set in order to reach 20 minutes?