Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I hung hanged for the first time today.

I hung with 10 lbs BTC for the first time tonight, felt a good stretch and some fatigue I haven’t gotten in a while. It’s only 1.2 lbs heavier than I’ve been using.

A-unit, if you want to race to 8”, I’m up for it, though you have a good lead already :)

Maybe I could devise a pulley system where I could pull with my arms and hang my body in the air by my dick? (yes I’m kidding, don’t try this at home kids)

Cirque du solaie.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Are we the only few people hanging recently?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Still here… sort of. Both arms hanging off from the edge of a cliff with one arm slightly feeling the numbness and about to let go. I’m sure there are some people hanging that just don’t feel it necessary to post and just read some of our updates. It would be nice though to have a few more people come and chime in.


Starting stats 02/10/12 - BPEL 5.5" 13.97cm BPFSL 5.5" 13.97 cm BG 4.80" in 12.19cm

Currently: 9/30/13- BPEL 6.75-6.9" 17.5cm BPFSL 7.00" 17.78cm BG 5.1" 13.2 cm

Short term goal: 7 x 5" Long term goal: 8-9 x 5.5-6.0" "This is Chess not Checkers"

Originally Posted by Jimsballs
I hung with 10 lbs BTC for the first time tonight, felt a good stretch and some fatigue I haven’t gotten in a while. It’s only 1.2 lbs heavier than I’ve been using.

A-unit, if you want to race to 8”, I’m up for it, though you have a good lead already :)

Maybe I could devise a pulley system where I could pull with my arms and hang my body in the air by my dick? (yes I’m kidding, don’t try this at home kids)

Race to 7”? lol


Starting stats 02/10/12 - BPEL 5.5" 13.97cm BPFSL 5.5" 13.97 cm BG 4.80" in 12.19cm

Currently: 9/30/13- BPEL 6.75-6.9" 17.5cm BPFSL 7.00" 17.78cm BG 5.1" 13.2 cm

Short term goal: 7 x 5" Long term goal: 8-9 x 5.5-6.0" "This is Chess not Checkers"

I was trying to motivate myself!

Yeah, it would be nice to know there were other like-minded types out there reading and hanging.

The more points of view we get, the more likely we are to get definite answers about things.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Hi all going start back hanging a bit later today since i have had to have time off from injury and work i have kind of miss the hole pe-ing/hanging. It is nearly a year now from when i started and have not gained but it’s the feeling i will one day that keeps me going and it’s like part of my life now in a weird way could anyone of use just quit and not miss it in weird way?

This is a pretty unique community.

It would be easy to miss it.

I’m here everyday commenting and hanging.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Posted some pictures of when i am in the hanger if use have look let me no if its on ok please need to find out the problem with the red dots.

I’m both hanging 5kg around 40min to 1h30 per day and trying to reach 17cm thickness (currently 16cm) besides more stamina edging for as much as I can endure without ejaculation. I was able to edge for about 6 hours not getting bored at times. I’m 19cm length bone pressed right now trying to reach 20cm non bone pressed till the end of the year.

Originally Posted by a-unit
Are we the only few people hanging recently?

I’m hanging too. And following this thread. But I’ve only been at it a month and haven’t had much to add yet.

Originally Posted by arnaldosfjunior
I’m both hanging 5kg around 40min to 1h30 per day and trying to reach 17cm thickness (currently 16cm) besides more stamina edging for as much as I can endure without ejaculation. I was able to edge for about 6 hours not getting bored at times. I’m 19cm length bone pressed right now trying to reach 20cm non bone pressed till the end of the year.

That a good volume of time. Are you feeling fatigue during the sessions?

Six hours is a long time to edge.

I think the longest I went was an hour.

Another centimeter before Christmas seems reasonable.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Serenity73
I’m hanging too. And following this thread. But I’ve only been at it a month and haven’t had much to add yet.

Well, good luck serenity. And patience.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I am doing a standing set with ten pounds just to change things up a bit.

The pull on the ligaments is intense.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I think I’m going to start adding some standing sets in for a change.

I love the feeling for one thing.

With fulcrums I find it difficult to direct the force to the tunica and the fatigue is hit-and-miss for some reason and I know that is a strong indicator of effective tunica stretching.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.