Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Your Secret To Gaining - Focus On What's Holding You Back

Thanks wantsmore.

We actually have very little of the theory posted here. We are trying to gather some real life data to see how it fits in with what we think should be happening.

Yes, we have talked considerably about the possibility of various tunica compositions, in this instance layering. I think this is the thread you are referring to. Tunica Differences While this could definitely impact whether an individual gained or not, it may or may not having bearing on the hypothesis. The theory/hypothesis focuses more on identifying what is taking place in our tissues (either growth or no growth) by how our penile tissues respond to training.

Our goal is to evaluate the data from 100 guys, which is really a small sample (maybe even too small.) We would love to have more but it seems very few are really interested in contributing in the name of science.


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

I have a theory, hydration! Drink a 12 OZ glass of water before PE or sex just to see if you get a bigger erection and a harder one at that. I’m going to try this the next time I balloon to see what results I get. Blood is mostly composed of water anyway and blood fills up the CC. If you can increase the volume of fluid, it stands to reason that you may end up with a temporary increase in erection size.

Perhaps hydration is a key solution to hard gainers, who knows.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Remek :

To answer your question about how my gains have been. Well, I do PE since 2 years maybe, but not 2 years on. I did stop sometimes. But all of my gains are mainly attributable to newbie gains, as I gained 1 inches in erect length with the newbie routine only, and then the gains stopped. I always been to about 8 inches EL since then.

yea waters good, but you know what’s better?

heat.


8.5'' here we come!

:.)

Originally Posted by kingpole
I have a theory, hydration! Drink a 12 OZ glass of water before PE or sex just to see if you get a bigger erection and a harder one at that. I’m going to try this the next time I balloon to see what results I get. Blood is mostly composed of water anyway and blood fills up the CC. If you can increase the volume of fluid, it stands to reason that you may end up with a temporary increase in erection size.

Perhaps hydration is a key solution to hard gainers, who knows.

If you drink a quantity of water it will quite quickly distribute between the different water spaces in your body. The blood space is by far the smallest of those. The bit which remains in the blood is distributed between the 5 liters of blood in your circulation and the few milliliters (may be 20 or so) in your dick. To make things worse: if your kidneys work properly they will start immediately to excrete any excess water.

As a consequence, it appears that your approach is probably useless. Instead, I would suggest you hydrate your body all day long appropriately.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by Iguana
Thanks wantsmore.

We actually have very little of the theory posted here. We are trying to gather some real life data to see how it fits in with what we think should be happening.

Yes, we have talked considerably about the possibility of various tunica compositions, in this instance layering. I think this is the thread you are referring to. Tunica Differences While this could definitely impact whether an individual gained or not, it may or may not having bearing on the hypothesis. The theory/hypothesis focuses more on identifying what is taking place in our tissues (either growth or no growth) by how our penile tissues respond to training.

Our goal is to evaluate the data from 100 guys, which is really a small sample (maybe even too small.) We would love to have more but it seems very few are really interested in contributing in the name of science.

Iguana, - have you considered to make a poll? Maybe more guys would be willing to input their data this (more convenient) way.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Iguana, - have you considered to make a poll? Maybe more guys would be willing to input their data this (more convenient) way.

Tick, yea, actually we tried that first and it had problems. First you can’t have enough options. You would have to have a selection for every possible BPEL and BPFSL size and then you would also have to have an option for EQ 1-10. We tried using ranges but they don’t really give us the kind of information we are looking for.

It’s really not asking too much of guys. It would probably take longer to find your selection on a poll than to type it in.
Here’s all we want.

Quote
Example

BPEL: 6.8”
BPFSL 7.3”
EQ: 8

They can pick their EQ based on the chart in the first post. Not rocket science.
Any suggestions on how to get more guys to respond?

Thanks!

-Iguana

Hey, where’s your data? :)


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Originally Posted by Iguana
Hey, where’s your data? :)

My data’s on my dick :) . I do not measure stretched length usually, so I have to measure. But I will. Pronmised.

You would need so make some kind of advertisement for your thread. Is there any possibility to do so?

ThunderSS - Help!


Later - ttt

As of today

BPEL: 7.2
BPFSL: 7.5
EQ: 9


Started 5.5 x 4.5 erect Length and Girth Goal 7 x 6.5 erect Length and Girth

Currently 5.9 x 5.5 erect Length,Girth and going !

Thank you Lil J76!


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Just saw this thread and am happy to contribute:

BPFSL: 7.875
BPEL: 7.4
EQ: 8

BPFSL: 6.22”
BPEL: 6.41”
EQ: 8-9

Looks like I am one of the odd few with a BPFSL that is shorter than my BPEL. I am not a 100% certain on the measurement - it might be generous (my grip is always in the way so my ruler isn’t right against my penis like in the BPEL measurement), but I know it is shorter than my BPEL by a decent margin.

- Chris

Originally Posted by chobbs
Bpfsl: 6.22”
Bpel: 6.41”
Eq: 8-9

Looks like I am one of the odd few with a bpfsl that is shorter than my bpel. I am not a 100% certain on the measurement - it might be generous (my grip is always in the way so my ruler isn’t right against my penis like in the bpel measurement), but I know it is shorter than my bpel by a decent margin.

- Chris

This is not uncommon for a period of time my bpfsl was shorter. In fact I think it was a month ago. It is now about a half inch longer. Goes way past my belly button laying down.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 AM.