Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Your Secret To Gaining - Focus On What's Holding You Back

Guys, so far we have about 28 participants. The data is VERY useful to us. We would like to have about 100 participants if possible.

So, if you haven’t logged your stats please do.


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Nice work Iguana! thanks! I hope more people post their stats. I’m interested in finding a way to increase more erected size rather than flaccid size. NBP, I hang around 6” flaccid and around 7.50 - 7.75” erected. When a girl see a 6” flaccid she thinks that thing hard is at least 10”. That’s why I’d like to increase my erected size.

Come on guys, this could benefit all of us! This site has almost 90,000 members and only 28 guys respond? Support your PE brethren - enter your stats! Make your mom proud.


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Originally Posted by Iguana
Come on guys, this could benefit all of us! This site has almost 90,000 members and only 28 guys respond? Support your PE brethren - enter your stats! Make your mom proud.

You know a lot of guys are growing now, this may help those who are stagnate, slow, and may help us add to the PI list.
I’m thinking I could be wrong, but I think penis growth comes in seasons. These are testosterone seasons. I read somewhere on Thunder that testosterone is high in Winter, Spring, levels off in the Summer and returns I the fall. October being a peak month. I’m thinking January is a peak month to.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Kingpole, that is very interesting. Do you think you could find the link for that? I would love to read it.

We think our theory may hold the most promise for guys who are at a plateau. The data we have seems to support the hypothesis. We just need a much larger sample.

Thanks a bunch for contributing!


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Originally Posted by djufo
Nice work Iguana! thanks! I hope more people post their stats. I’m interested in finding a way to increase more erected size rather than flaccid size. NBP, I hang around 6” flaccid and around 7.50 - 7.75” erected. When a girl see a 6” flaccid she thinks that thing hard is at least 10”. That’s why I’d like to increase my erected size.

Thanks djufo for contributing! We hope more people will post also. Every stat helps.


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Originally Posted by Iguana
Kingpole, that is very interesting. Do you think you could find the link for that? I would love to read it.

We think our theory may hold the most promise for guys who are at a plateau. The data we have seems to support the hypothesis. We just need a much larger sample.

Thanks a bunch for contributing!

Yeah I’m looking for it now.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

1. 8.0; 7.5

2. 10


Current: Nbpfl 3.50" / Fg 4.25" / Bpel 7.00" / Eg 4.80"

My Goal: Nbpfl 4.50" / Eg 4.50" / Bpel 7.50" / Eg 5.00"

Well I could not find the link I was looking for in a certain thread. So I went online and came up with this one.

Http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1661592.htm

I think I was off about the peak seasons of testosterone levels for men. But this news came in from Australia an their seasons are different than here in the states so I may be right after all, who knows.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!


Last edited by kingpole : 01-24-2008 at .

1. bpfsl 9, bp 8.4

2. 8.5 - 9

1. Bpsfl 6’, Bpel 5.1’

2. 9-10


Conquering my goals.

It may be irrelevant as a question, but it seems like most of the guys here have higher BPSFL than BPEL in every case if I remember correctly, except… well mine. According to your theory and/or thinking, what would that mean ?

C’mon guys they need more measurements. Don’t you want to hear their theory?


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Chunky - If the theory was proven right, your data would suggest that you need to work out the tunica, as it’s the one holding you back. I’m curious, what’s your routine like now?

About people’s measurements and EQ: We should have mentioned beforehand that they must be your current (as within the past week or so) measurements and judgment of EQ. If they aren’t current, they throw off everything as both can easily fluctuate on a week to week basis.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by OS_q
1. Bpsfl 6’, Bpel 5.1’
2. 9-10

6 FEET??? 5.1 FEET?? That’s one heck of a stretched length! Just kidding. I’m assuming you mean 6” and 5.1”

Thanks for your contribution!


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.